AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-09-09, 06:52   Link #9641
kitten320

^Natsu: Don't call me that!
Old 2012-09-09, 07:58   Link #9642
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Lol, you're right! I knew that name was very familiar to me! It kinda pop up on itself..
And yes I think Natsu also works as a female name so there is no need to change it, but it still more interesting to make it sound more girly..
How about Na-chan?
Nat-chan?

Or Nat-tan?

Thing is I could see them calling her a cute name but not being cute at all only at given moments where it's required, otherwise totally tomboyish and hotheaded as usual

And don't think anyone could argue against a female Gray, wonder how many times Mashima could think of ways to cover certain parts....before he gets bored and stops
Old 2012-09-09, 09:57   Link #9643
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Y'know, I was just going over some older pics and with femGray, she looks like Ul's bratty, rebellious daughter (who just happens to have a cute face).

Although, this does put the Natsu, Gray, and Erza dynamic in an interesting position... Now how did they bathe together when they were younger? Of of course, 'Ezio' wouldn't be smacking these two around...would he? But Erza is known as the 'Knight that doesn't hold back' so...Ezio would be the same way... I pity the girls... Although I wonder how manMirajane would look/behave... a femElfman though...*shudders*
Old 2012-09-09, 10:50   Link #9644
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Male Lucy = Luigi (Natsu called Lucy that in ch 2, so it will happed )
Old 2012-09-09, 12:45   Link #9645
seiftis
~defying fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Y'know, I was just going over some older pics and with femGray, she looks like Ul's bratty, rebellious daughter (who just happens to have a cute face).

Although, this does put the Natsu, Gray, and Erza dynamic in an interesting position... Now how did they bathe together when they were younger? Of of course, 'Ezio' wouldn't be smacking these two around...would he? But Erza is known as the 'Knight that doesn't hold back' so...Ezio would be the same way... I pity the girls... Although I wonder how manMirajane would look/behave... a femElfman though...*shudders*
oh hell... please no. I can't even imagine female Elf(wo)man.

The thought of a muscular female who screams "Onna" on everything....
Old 2012-09-09, 13:18   Link #9646
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
femElfman though...*shudders*
Fem! Elfman=Valmet from Jormungand. You know it to be true
Miraman would be the playboy type, I guess, Blue Pegasus style. Meeeen!
Erza's male counterpart would be...Erzed, something between Jack Rakan from negima and Heathcliff from SAO. Scary as hell, not that Erza needs to get any scarier
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 13:38   Link #9647
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:

I think I could see ManErza being quite the lady killer with femNatsu and femGray.
Instead of beat downs, it's put on the sparkling gentleman's charm on

So many characters you wonder about.
I think Laxus would probably be the one I'd most like to see genderswapped, tall, beautiful and blonde?
Old 2012-09-09, 15:37   Link #9648
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

...So I'm the only one who just wants Mashima to get on with the damn story?
Old 2012-09-09, 15:59   Link #9649
Ryus
The One Eyed King

The arc is almost over only July 5th, 6th, & 7th to go (ch 298 was late July 4th)

And for a series that has kept the main plot hidden for 300 chapters now I can personally wait a few more. Last ch was so funny it made an additional week wait worth while imho. That said I do wanna see the main plot too finally
Old 2012-09-09, 16:20   Link #9650
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I will be taking a long long break from civilisation in 3 weeks, so I'll put all manga on hold until I get back (in 8 months or so). Just thinking about all the chapters that will be waiting for me back home makes me feel happy^^
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 22:25   Link #9651
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Erza's male counterpart would be...Erzed. . .
Or you could simply swap the middle letters around. . .Ezra.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 05:48   Link #9652
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Ezra sounds feminine to me.
Old 2012-09-10, 05:49   Link #9653
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
What? I was over hear thinking Erza in male form was called Acqua of the Back...
I feel like I just peed the holy grail for some reason... ah well it'll pass.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 06:05   Link #9654
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Male Erza?.... He would take Natsu's place as the main protagonist and Natsu take place of Erza...
If you think about it Natsu and Erza are already like gender bended versions of each other... just different magics...
Old 2012-09-10, 06:35   Link #9655
kitten320

Erza is smarter than Natsu
Old 2012-09-10, 21:08   Link #9656
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

At first I was going to argue that they are equally smart in different things but...yeah, Erza is smarter than Natsu. But Natsu does have his moments of inspiration. But his moments come out of instinct and desperation while Erza's moments come from careful study and perception.

... damn, now I really want Mashima to do a story about the gang being gender-flipped for either one day or one week. Another world like Eldoas. Think Erza would fall for her gender-bent version of herself? XDD I'd think that he'd be insanely protective of both Natsu and Graye to the point where they think he's very smothering and they don't like him for it. Of course, no one ELSE can talk about about mErza because he's THEIR big brother-like figure - only they get to talk about him.

mErza finally begins to let them do things are their own, but swears up and down that whoever tries to date them must go through him first because they must prove that they have even more affection for them than he does. Cue tsundere *blushes*. XD

...oh man, I got a fic in my head already... T_T
MAKE IT STOP!!!
Old 2012-09-10, 21:22   Link #9657
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
At first I was going to argue that they are equally smart in different things but...yeah, Erza is smarter than Natsu. But Natsu does have his moments of inspiration. But his moments come out of instinct and desperation while Erza's moments come from careful study and perception.

... damn, now I really want Mashima to do a story about the gang being gender-flipped for either one day or one week. Another world like Eldoas. Think Erza would fall for her gender-bent version of herself? XDD I'd think that he'd be insanely protective of both Natsu and Graye to the point where they think he's very smothering and they don't like him for it. Of course, no one ELSE can talk about about mErza because he's THEIR big brother-like figure - only they get to talk about him.

mErza finally begins to let them do things are their own, but swears up and down that whoever tries to date them must go through him first because they must prove that they have even more affection for them than he does. Cue tsundere *blushes*. XD

...oh man, I got a fic in my head already... T_T
MAKE IT STOP!!!
Instinct and desperation are the same reasons i'd refer to a dog being smart >.O
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 01:22   Link #9658
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, he's very animalistic so I can go with that. Not so much nowadays though. Granted I don't think that his strategic thinking will ever reach Erza's level anytime soon.

And he's pretty good at using his words to invoke 'nakama power' in his friends.
Old 2012-09-13, 04:47   Link #9659
Casshern

New chap is out. No dialogue But it didn't really need any. Really nice chapter
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 04:55   Link #9660
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Well, not what I expected, but it was nice knowing that Gildartz was being, well Gildartz.

Next chapter has an interesting name, so I can't wait for it!

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen