AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-09, 00:48   Link #1161
Chosen_Hero

I call bs on the whole "bond" thing making Greninja change form, I mean you are telling me that Greninja has a stronger bond with Satoshi/Ash than Pikachu? As cool as it could be if they made something like that in the games (where you could take your mascot/favorite pokemon and make it change forms too) I still have to call bs on it unless they are going to have him finally dump pikachu on Prof. Oaks lab and continue with Greninja (he won't, so much for a strong bond) maybe then I'll be fine with it.
Old 2015-12-09, 00:53   Link #1162
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Pikachu doesn't want to change and it's already lvl99.

Otherwise it'd be a Raichu long ago.....then Mega Raichu.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 19:01   Link #1163
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
So it doesnt only evolve he uses that weirdo form too.
So will Greninja shift in to Ash Greninja from time to time, since I guess he will not remain in that form right?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 18:37   Link #1164
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Wait is Greninja going to be Ash's Mega-Evolve Pokémon?
nah... is more like an special Greninja hero only for Ash giving him a power up without the need of the mega-stones.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 10:57   Link #1165
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well i'm going to give rare credit to the english dub for some fantastic music with olympia's scene that was marvelous to watch

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 04:33   Link #1166
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I think I just realized how bad it is that Sana's character unnerves because of how more powerful she is as a women compared to other females seen in anime. I don't mean this because of what she does... it's just the way she talks and how her voice sounds. It makes her sound domineering or even masculine.

That's a bit surprising. Or maybe it's just because she's completely different from the vibe I got from her in the game as someone timid and nostalgic.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-16, 00:21   Link #1167
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I think I just realized how bad it is that Sana's character unnerves because of how more powerful she is as a women compared to other females seen in anime. I don't mean this because of what she does... it's just the way she talks and how her voice sounds. It makes her sound domineering or even masculine.

That's a bit surprising. Or maybe it's just because she's completely different from the vibe I got from her in the game as someone timid and nostalgic.
I think its because more then anything else Sana is one of the few feminine rivals for the female coordinators that we've had. May didnt really have a female rival other then Jessie at least until that Solano chick. Dawn really only had zoey. So having a female coordinator thats actually somewhat female is refreshing.
Not saying there's anything wrong with tomboy coordinators but having a true female besides Jessie is always good for the eyes.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-12-16, 23:14   Link #1168
Chosen_Hero

Before I begin I would like to say, Hah! and Ha! Ha! in hinor of Charizards overrated ass getting destroyed as much as I love Pokémon it felt good seeing someone take him fown a few notches, anyways

Pokémon XY & Z episode 6:

- Finally an interesting episode.

- Still can't get over the fact that there are ninjas in what is supposed to be the Pokémon worlds version of France, I mean if it was like a town of people that practiced parkour maybe then I would take it more seriously but this is grating on a whole different level, I mean it's not like they could have done this in another season that took place in a more japanese kind of setting, right?... I guess i'm using too much logic here.

- Man, Sanpei and his brother have really generic faces, how hard is it to color the white in a characters eyes or are their eyes just fused to their skin?

- Already hate the old mans old lady voice, oh look he's a pervert, how original.

- Jessie is that you? No, I already like you more so you can't be aaaand it's gone, why Pokémon why did you have to pull a Tsunade of all things?

- Since when is Venasaur an ideal Pokémon for a freaking ninja?

- Dafuq? How the hell does Petal Blizzard turn into dig?... HOLY SHIT, did Venasaur just use Solar Beam in one turn without setting up sunny day? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

And before anyone tries to tell me that the sun is out, it is not the same thing and there is evidence in past episodes.

- Dat logic doe, "You should have been able to decide the battle with the first Night Slash", as much as I love Greninja (one of my top 3 favorites of all time) what the hell do they expect it to do against a FUCKING Venasaur? This shit is what I mean by the logic and consistency being all over the place and why in my opinion the writers after DPP season are just plain crap.

- Aaaaand there's Team Rocket, my enjoyment has now dropped below 50%.

- And all of a sudden this is the Sand and Sound Village invasion arc.

- So... much... japanese... in a... french... setting... someone please, get new writers for this anime, stat.

- This is the first (and hopefully last) time I see two Pokémon 69 each other in a slide and they say this is a kids show.

- I wonder how many blogs and Vlogs shippers are going to write about the meaning behind Serena falling on Citron's back in this episode.

- Aaaand Team Rocket is cockblocked by the other ninjas, already liking those ninjas.

A minute later...

Aaand now I don't like them as much, stupid Narutard run.

- This damn Venasaur man, I seriously think that it can machine gun Solar Beams just for the hell of it.

- Oh look, ship bait, those blogs and vlogs must be flooding the Pokémon fan sites like a plague.

- The ship bait continues... next episode.

I enjoyed the episode despite my complaints, but I will never forgive the inconsistencies.
Old 2015-12-17, 04:57   Link #1169
Idealist 99

Ash would need a Mega-ring !
Its bad enough that Ash is not allow to Catch Legendary Pokemon so its would be even more frustrating if Ash can't even get Megevolve pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Before I begin I would like to say, Hah! and Ha! Ha! in hinor of Charizards overrated ass getting destroyed as much as I love Pokémon it felt good seeing someone take him fown a few notches, anyways
The entire Death Battle is based on the idea--

-- Red's physical strength is weaker then Tai.

--Pokemon are mindless , emotionless beast that can not do anything without a trainer .

Digimon can not do anything without DigiDestined's order in the game ether! Also , there is no indication that Tai can beat up a 15 year old boy .
Trained Pokemon has no problem battling without trainer order in the Anime/Game/Manga.
Its more like Death Battle took pity on Digimon franchise's less popularity so they gave them something to boost around .
May be , Death battle will do another battle between Tai & Ash.
In that case , The same basis won't work because Ash is more "Inhuman" compare to Tai and Charizard can fight WarGreymon without his order since he trained in Charisific Valley where all Character fight without a trainer.
Old 2015-12-17, 06:57   Link #1170
Chosen_Hero

^Trust me I have a lot of the same complaints but still Wargreymon was going to win just based on pure power and durability alone, as for the whole "bonds" thing I have a bone to pick with that if only because digidestined are only there so digimon can digivolve and nothing else which in my opinion is a very shallow relationship when it comes to battle, just because Tai whines that Agumon is getting hurt does not mean his "bonds" are stronger, still digimon is always going to win due to how broken they normally are.

Also I think you have something wrong there:

1) Digimons canon material is the anime NOT the games.

2) Pokémons canon material is the game (especially FireRed/LeafGreen) that is why canon Red is that versions desing.

3) Red is 11 or 12 as of catching Mewtwo he is just taller, still Tai beating him up was just unnecessary considering the fact that Pokémon trainers follow the rules and don't attack the trainers.

4) Never use non canon material as source like the manga or anime (one of my pet peeves) but yes, Pokémon can fight by themselves, it's like theu forgot that wild Pokémon are a thing.

5) They didn't take pity on Digimon if anything they took pity on Pokémon, go watch the analysis they used different Charizards and their various feats for Red's Charizard meanwhile they only used one reference for Agumon and that was Tai's Agumon, the difference in pure power was just THAT different.

You need to take into account that a Champion level digimon is = to a Mega Evolved Pokémon and anything after is = and above a Legendary Pokémon, especially when half the tister of digimon turns into freaking gods, angels and deities.

Anyways so glad Red and Charizard got destroyed, two of the most overrated characters in my opinion, if you want me to explain why just ask and i'll leave a post.

P.S. I love Pokémon far far more than Digimon which I do like (mostly Tamers)

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2015-12-17 at 07:13.
Chosen_Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 07:23   Link #1171
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
-snip-
PROTIP: The Anime of the Game isn't supposed to make sense. Period.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 16:10   Link #1172
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
PROTIP: The Anime of the Game isn't supposed to make sense. Period.
Consistency is good, especially when there are certain tules already in place on the canon materail and inconsistencies are only good when you are trying to do something that is inherently ridiculous/meta not when the story is taking itself seriously.
Old 2015-12-19, 04:47   Link #1173
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
^Trust me I have a lot of the same complaints but still Wargreymon was going to win just based on pure power and durability alone, as for the whole "bonds" thing I have a bone to pick with that if only because digidestined are only there so digimon can digivolve and nothing else which in my opinion is a very shallow relationship when it comes to battle, just because Tai whines that Agumon is getting hurt does not mean his "bonds" are stronger, still digimon is always going to win due to how broken they normally are.

2) Pokémons canon material is the game (especially FireRed/LeafGreen) that is why canon Red is that versions desing.

3) Red is 11 or 12 as of catching Mewtwo he is just taller, still Tai beating him up was just unnecessary considering the fact that Pokémon trainers follow the rules and don't attack the trainers.

4) Never use non canon material as source like the manga or anime (one of my pet peeves) but yes, Pokémon can fight by themselves, it's like theu forgot that wild Pokémon are a thing.

5) They didn't take pity on Digimon if anything they took pity on Pokémon, go watch the analysis they used different Charizards and their various feats for Red's Charizard meanwhile they only used one reference for Agumon and that was Tai's Agumon, the difference in pure power was just THAT different.

You need to take into account that a Champion level digimon is = to a Mega Evolved Pokémon and anything after is = and above a Legendary Pokémon, especially when half the tister of digimon turns into freaking gods, angels and deities.

Anyways so glad Red and Charizard got destroyed, two of the most overrated characters in my opinion, if you want me to explain why just ask and i'll leave a post.

They had that episode with the Goodra right? That was sort of wild pokemon fighting each other lol. It's true that they normally act as if wild pokemon don't fight each other that much but there have been exceptions. Another example would be that time in the desert when that evolved spoink or whatever it was stole everything from all of the pokemon around it and teamed up with team rocket and was sort of selfish and evil...

I honestly think XY and the new season have been huge improvements over past seasons of the show. My one complaint is the lack of more sophisticated plot lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 04:59   Link #1174
Chosen_Hero

It's only an improvement over Black & White season, the seasons before that had an actual progression arc for Satishi/Ash and the only one that got reset was Pikachu, they really fucked up royally in BW season.

Yes I'm still salty about what they did in Sinnoh League, nothing they do will ever wash away the salt.

As for the new Greninja forme, i'll only fully accept it if in the new game you can do the same with any Pokémon you create a bond with, of course it would be limited to just one per playthrough.
Old 2015-12-19, 08:04   Link #1175
Idealist 99

Quote:

What pure power ??? I watch the Anime and read the referrence book and none of gave anything to prove Wargreymon to be too strong for Charizard.
People just assume Wargreymon to be strong because of its design.
Old 2015-12-19, 18:51   Link #1176
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

I honestly think XY and the new season have been huge improvements over past seasons of the show. My one complaint is the lack of more sophisticated plot lol.
I actually heavily disagree with this. This season is probably the weakest they've had for a while.

Black and Whites main weakness was Iris and Cilan and the way they did Ash ultra dirty in the Unova league.

This season has been horrific in a few aspects.

1. Much like Black and White Clemont and Serena are both very poor characters.
2. much like Max from Hoenn i still have no clue why Bonnie is here. her holding onto Zygarde so far is the most relevant she's been and even then not really.
3. The balance of the team is awful. The minute they caught Goomy everyone's like okay they'll evolve goomy to Sligloo just to beat clemont but then they do Goodra just to ditch it.
4. The handling of the contests to me has been poor because they started far too late.
5. Lets ignore the team Flare plot starting so late as well. I am looking forward to the next one because from there it should get good.
6. Noibat enough said. Has he even used the thing since he caught it.
7. Mega evolutions which could've been a huge strength was to me a farce.
8. Whats going to happen in the E4 is heavily predictable. he'll beat Tierno then beat a rival he meets near the end of the journey and then in the semifinals he'll lose to Scottie and his mega-sceptile

Old 2015-12-22, 08:51   Link #1177
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well there's a new episode that was posted .Episode 908: Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!! like seriously they pushing Ash x Serena pretty hard at this point

Old 2015-12-22, 10:23   Link #1178
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well there's a new episode that was posted .Episode 908: Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!! like seriously they pushing Ash x Serena pretty hard at this point
remenber ash and serena first date?, they can try but even the writers can't do anything about ash.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-22, 13:05   Link #1179
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
remenber ash and serena first date?, they can try but even the writers can't do anything about ash.
well they can they just wont but thats another matter

Old 2015-12-23, 19:17   Link #1180
dragon213

So anyone who thnks the dance episode will be similar to the date episode? Any tiny and I mean TINY fraction of a chance that Ash will start liking her that way or at least understand her feelings about him? My guess is no.

Even so, after so many years, how long do you think it will be before they might replace Ash as a main character or end the anime? Don't get me wrong, I like him but it would be fun with a change, like the legend of thunder special episodes, it was refreshing to see someone else as the leading act instead of Ash, like I said, don't dislike him, but a change for a while would be refreshing.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote