AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-06-02, 13:34   Link #821
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Actually trying Orianna in jungle. Kinda need an AP carry who can jungle after all, especially after fiddlesticks nerfs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Lol awesome , have to test Ashe+Ez+Lux combo too
But well , add Galio's ult & Nunu's ult = pawnage.
Not quite with Galio/Nunu, but fun to watch nontheless.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 16:26   Link #822
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So i bought Orianna , she's very good , my first play on normal 9/4/17 with Doran's ring/Sorcerer/RoD/Morello/Rabadon.
I love when the opponents are together , great to use the ball and ULT then W !!!
Stole the Baron with that. Good Passive , maybe mixed with Lich Bane ?
Her ratio is ~0,4-0,6. Not great but it's quite good.
"She doesn't have an escape" hmmm i'll say that his W with the buff speed mov is quite great to run away & to slow opponent. It saved my life 4-5 times with very low hp lol
I kept trolling Karma on their side with my low hp

Anyway , the new Artworks are great , Kass & TF.
Also the new skins for Shen & Akali

http://i.imgur.com/0qS1c.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qrXJk.jpg

Sweet.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 19:43   Link #823
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
The music makes it 10 times better .

Orianna is kinda a waste for going jungle, seeing she has godlike lane control.
Old 2011-06-02, 20:01   Link #824
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Haven't played Orianna yet but from the 10+ games I've seen her it seems she lacks scaling pretty hard. Unless she gets fed which I think is easy to avoid she's neither a threat nor a great support starting midgame. It's just a first impression though, people may need some more time to efficiently handle her.

At least she's not a Vayne that everyone can instantly snowball with.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 20:29   Link #825
kureizero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Haven't played Orianna yet but from the 10+ games I've seen her it seems she lacks scaling pretty hard.
Her scaling is superior to most casters. Her full combo has a 2.5 AP Ratio scaling. Her real "scaling" problem is her base spell values are on the low end, so you need a lot of farm to see her real potential. I'm going to be safe and say she is really strong. Still too soon to tell if she is really OP.
kureizero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 21:29   Link #826
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I'd go with max CDR, and some AP. Her utility is really good, so I think it's better to focus on that part instead of going for mage build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
At least she's not a Vayne that everyone can instantly snowball with.
Not this again....
I'm amaze at how people look at Vayne and think she can snowball easily. I haven't seen any carry that dies as fast as Vayne in a middle of a team combat.
But I guess most people love to 1vs1 against her and think she's OP.
Old 2011-06-03, 00:48   Link #827
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Her scaling is superior to most casters.
I wouldn't say that, but for a support caster her ratios are ideal.
Quote:
I haven't seen any carry that dies as fast as Vayne in a middle of a team combat
Vayne's only danger zone is early game, when she has piss-low health and normal damage. After getting LV6, she can overwhelm any champion in jungle grounds, making her a very good candidate to steal dragon/golem/lizard or to defend a turret, should the enemy team decide to sneak around from the jungle. Speaking of which, I remember a Jax going into a teemo's jungle (2nd to 3rd turret) and after he died, he was like "wtf why didn't anyone follow!" Anyways, Vayne can also just roll out of danger, so to get her you need to use an amazing Ashe/Lux/Ezreal combo! It really works
Quote:
Good Passive , maybe mixed with Lich Bane ?
Lich Bane is a standalone item, imo it breaks champions...for all I care, you can see a full-AP Vayne tumbling all the time to get that 500 dps rolling. I'd rather see it on someone like Lux or Veigar though.
Orianna's passive is a weird concept of solid AP-based magic damage in your auto-attacks, which scales up to 45% more damage than 20% (I think) of your AP. But since she's got pretty low cooldowns, shouldn't you spend that time positioning yourself instead of AA?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 11:00   Link #828
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Vayne = Ult + QQQQQQQ... , Ninja
Well , when i play her , in a TF , i wait that someone engage the fight then rush at their carrys , Ult+Q+E+Q+Q... 2 kills for 1 if they focus me after that they're surprised to see me near them.
I use Flash to be closer & make a better surprise effect ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post

Lich Bane is a standalone item, imo it breaks champions...for all I care, you can see a full-AP Vayne tumbling all the time to get that 500 dps rolling. I'd rather see it on someone like Lux or Veigar though.
Orianna's passive is a weird concept of solid AP-based magic damage in your auto-attacks, which scales up to 45% more damage than 20% (I think) of your AP. But since she's got pretty low cooldowns, shouldn't you spend that time positioning yourself instead of AA?
Yeah , this is what i was thinking , she have short CD.
Now , i'm thinking about a good team combo for her , as her ult is really great to regroup enemies in one point.
Oh Wait , Ashe+Ez+Lux ? lol
Old 2011-06-03, 11:07   Link #829
Kafriel
Senior Guest

As fun and interesting as that one was, Ashe's arrow is not a 26sec ult like a certain laser beam, and wasting 3 ultimates (or 4 with requiem) to gank one whole opponent sounds like a not-so-good deal to me. Still, it's flashy!
Old 2011-06-03, 11:18   Link #830
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
As fun and interesting as that one was, Ashe's arrow is not a 26sec ult like a certain laser beam, and wasting 3 ultimates (or 4 with requiem) to gank one whole opponent sounds like a not-so-good deal to me. Still, it's flashy!
It does worth it. Mostly after 3 ulti go off, you should be killing one of their key champion and hurt at least other two. That's what Ashe's ulti all about, being an initiator with range.

Btw, those participated in the making of that vid are the one who got 2nd in WCG tournament, if my mind serves me right.
Old 2011-06-03, 16:46   Link #831
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
It does worth it. Mostly after 3 ulti go off, you should be killing one of their key champion and hurt at least other two. That's what Ashe's ulti all about, being an initiator with range.
I have to agree with this. Creating a 4v5 or possibly a 3v5 situation creates a huge advantage in map control, since, in my opinion, it gives your team almost free reign in pushing/stealing jungle/baroning depending on who you take out.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 13:34   Link #832
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think I'm cursed with being trolled all the time, but just to be sure...I played a normal 5v5 solo today, used Galio as usual since few people like to tank, and enemies were Sona, GP, Maokai and another two. We were pushing and killing just fine, Ez was having trouble at mid though, and at about 11 minutes I noticed that everyone on the enemy team had 3+ philo stones. Maokai mentioned some kinda buff (afaik that item has only had nerfs) and Ez said they're glitching/hacking somehow...nobody cared to explain though. And my team surrendered asap even though we could have won
Old 2011-06-06, 18:29   Link #833
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Even when not counting kills/assists/dragons, god mode minion farming is something like 100 CS by the 12 minute mark. At a low estimation average of 20g per minion, that's 2k gold. By 12 minute mark, you'd have 630 passive gold gain, not counting the gp10 you'd get from philostones itself. So yeah, entirely possible at that point in time.

And yes, philo stone is the #1 item to stack after heart of gold nerfs, though few get more than 1 and even fewer get more than 2. But still good item to stack for lane sustainability.

Old 2011-06-08, 02:25   Link #834
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Gravedigging champion approaches! Hope he got something like...digs up a pet if a minion or champion was killed on that spot, otherwise digs up some gold :P
Old 2011-06-08, 14:24   Link #835
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yorick , Fiddle's friend ?
Well , i can see root skills on him mix with Fiddle's ult

Anyway , Championship soon. GO aAa !!!

I found my build for Orianna : Sapphir 2 life pot - RoD - Sorcerer - Sheen - Rabadon - Lich Bane - Banshee - Zhonya/Void/Abyssal

Edit : Just read this :

Quote:
1. Is it true that the range will be like Nocturne's...?

More similar to Nocturne's. I don't know the exact ranges. Obviously a two-second channeled 1500 range blink is much less exciting than Nocturne's DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and 400 damage burst, so I'm sure the ability will change at least slightly.

2. If the above is true, do you realize you're killing the characters' defining feel?

I challenge that Twisted Fate's defining characteristic is that he teleports. Teemo is one of the most-played champions in the game. Do you really think it's because he can press W for "Move Quick" or is the only champion in the game with a single-target blind? He, Nidalee, and Caitlyn all place traps down. Why don't they have the same popularity?

3. Is this imminent? isnt there any other possible solution? I can list a few if you like.

I don't know the timeframe. Probably not the Yorick patch. Probably not 2013.
I dislike all of your solutions, TBH. The main problem is #4 (ganks out of nowhere), and 10 seconds on a cooldown won't make that change.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...59#post9701359

After GP , they'll kill TF....

Last edited by -Sho-; 2011-06-08 at 14:51.
Old 2011-06-08, 15:11   Link #836
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sucks a lot, the best thing about TF is being able to tele ANYWHERE on the map, even inside the enemy spawning pool! Imo he is a very well-balanced champion, capable of decent burst, decent dps, insane utility and very weak survivability. No need to go out of your way and fix what's not broken...
Old 2011-06-09, 01:48   Link #837
Velsy

Quote:
Sucks a lot, the best thing about TF is being able to tele ANYWHERE on the map, even inside the enemy spawning pool! Imo he is a very well-balanced champion, capable of decent burst, decent dps, insane utility and very weak survivability. No need to go out of your way and fix what's not broken...
I read on the offical forums that he could even teleport into a girls shower room. Probably why hes getting nerfed ^_^
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 02:07   Link #838
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Sunnofa... unscheduled hardware maintenance. Sucks as I was in the middle of getting my first win of the day... >_>

Old 2011-06-09, 10:34   Link #839
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Take a first look for the next 3 champions :

Quote:
In the next patch, a brand new style of champion is joining the league. His name is Yorick, the Grave Digger, and he is the League's first minion-champion. All three of his primary abilities are called Rituals, and all trigger an effect when used, and simultaneously summon a short-lived ghost. The names of the abilities and the important numbers are still in flux, but the general concepts driving them are already settled on.

Yorick's first ability increases his movement and attack speed, and summons a ghost with high movement and attack damage that will chase the enemy for a few seconds. His second ability triggers a slowing area-of-effect ability and summons a ghost in the same spot. The ghost deals little in the way of damage, but has a slowing aura that will hinder the movement speed of any nearby foes. Yorick's third skill summons a ghost with 100% lifesteal, and the stolen health will also heal Yorick. The extra part of that ability is still being worked on.

Yorick's passive gives Yorick a stat-boost whenever a ghost is out, which makes playing Yorick effectively a case of mastering the ghost timing, and cycling through them similar to Udyr's stance-dancing. His ultimate is still up in the air, according to Scott.

After that, fans will be pleased to hear that Leona, the Radiant Dawn will be introduced. Leona is a strong, tanky initiator. Scott describes her as a "Sun Paladin," with her abilities tied to the giant, fiery ball above. Only her ultimate (which could still change) was described to me -- a circle of sunlight appears on the battlefield. Units who pass through it are slowed, and after a few seconds a plume of fire falls from the sky, stunning and dealing damage to everyone in the area. I was told she would also have an initiating ability and a crowd-control ability.

Then after Leona's launch comes Skarner, a massive, crystalline scorpion. All that is known about him, other than that he is an intelligent and terrifying crystal-friggin'-scorpion is that he is intended to be a tank/fighter. The ability they are currently testing on Skarner involves him impaling his target, allowing him to move with the enemy champion attached to his tail for a few seconds.
Source

Artwork : http://i.imgur.com/OpqDM.jpg

Great artwork !
Leona !!!! Finally a real tank is coming !!!
Yorick is interesting too.
I knew that we'll have a scorpion champ ( saw him on an artwork spotlight)
Good good we'll see more later tonight.
Old 2011-06-18, 03:09   Link #840
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Season 1 championships starts in under half an hour. Go Epik Gamer!

Tags
league of legends, lol