Notices

Old 2007-05-03, 05:38   Link #3061
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
@ Klash .. Come here for praising .. come to the other thread for bashing ^^
well... i most likely get over the fact i required some "crash" test with the "other thread"
and since matsuri signature is much more some impressions rather than technical improvements to do, so XD

well... at least, rating one sig here, to avoid some heaven punishment ^^"

Kina : well something... doesn't really look right.
it is hard to be accurate and short here, so i will probably "bash" you in your thread XD (joke aside, it will require some development)
neat color balance, and blending, the signature is "rather soft", knowing it comes from you
9/10
Old 2007-05-03, 09:27   Link #3062
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

bl4xb0x: Interesting style, but it seems a bit low-quality. 7/10

saphyre: So cute... (I think I've already rated that one) 9.5/10

Skyfall: Very awesome. You make some of the coolest sigs. 10/10

darkjester: Cool effect with the sunrise and all. 9/10

Klashikari: Already rated, but I still give it a 10/10

KiNa: I kinda agree with Klashikari. Bit odd looking. 7/10
Old 2007-05-03, 12:28   Link #3063
sakuraame

bl4xb0x: I like how Yuki pops out, but it feels kind of blurry to me... 8/10

saphyre: It's really cute, but I think if the close-up was focused just a tad more I would like it even more. 8.5/10

princevanfanel: like most people said here, the quality of the picture is really low, and maybe a different font, the words are hard to read. 5/10

darkjester: The BG is really cool, but looking from left to right I feel like there is no continuity or connection. 8/10

Klashikari: the colors are gorgeous and I love how the white lettering just pops. 9/10

Kira_Naruto: the individual pics are cute, especially the one on the right, but I'm sure I like them together... that and I wasn't sure where to focus my attention 7/10

Spectacular_Insanity: too busy for my taste, but the colors are nice. I like pictures of Kakashi though, esp. the serious ones. 7.5/10
sakuraame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 13:36   Link #3064
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Skyfall>> whoa O,O the effects u do in ur sig look awesome! Man I need to start improving my abilities to make effects! XD lol 9.3/10

bl4xb0x>> hmmm nice text placement. ^__^ Yoko looks nice as well 7.2/10

KiNa>> hahaha another lucky star huh? XD well I think that there is no focal point within the sig so I don't know where to focus. other than that I like the cool designs and things u did to the BG. ^^ 8.5/10

Klashikari>> I like the colors and everything! I can't see that black colored japanese writing tho. o,O XD 7/10

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 13:53   Link #3065
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
kiNa ~ your standard simple sig but im not sure about the speech thought bubble thing >.< and kagami gets a hair cut? :O 8/10

bigdave ~ looks nice ~ but imo the quality is pretty bad...also how bout removing some of the stars? might make it look less cluttered >.< 8/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 15:26   Link #3066
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

bl4xb0x: Quite nice. 8/10
saphyre: kawaii! =D 9/10
Skyfall: and again your siggy is beautiful! 9.5/10
darkjester: nice. love the light/drak effects. and Rin comming out of the picture-effect. 9.3/10
Klashikari: good one. everyone loves Mai =D 9/10
Kira_Naruto: good as always KiNa 8.5/10
Spectacular_Insanity: Kakashi-sensei. nice-guy pose. ^^ 8/10
Deathkillz: nice colors. nice fonts too. 8.5/10

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 18:06   Link #3067
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Areguzanda, really blurry and pixelly ): everything else is great though!

DK, love the new fonts now (; image is positioned right, not too plain bg even though it's white, great!

Skyfall, Amazing!!!

I hate size limits.. :S makes it all rough and pixelly. Why is this becoming a problem lately for me?! I would've never thought I'd make such a purple pink sig for some reason, but there you go.
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 21:46   Link #3068
Takeru
Jag äter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Klashikari~ very nice 8/10
KiLa~ could be better quality 6.5/10
Areguzanda~ too busy + bad image quality = 5.5/10
Old 2007-05-04, 23:00   Link #3069
Cafe_Love
hawt secks

kila: 8/10 i love the shape of the sig but the background bugs me
raiju: i've said once and i'll say it again, out of the box sigs are soo awesome. this is wonderful! a bit plain but i love it. 9/10

p.s. i'm very new at photoshop..forgive me ;_;
Cafe_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 02:01   Link #3070
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
Its been along time since the last time i rate people sig...

bl4xb0x: I like the bg, how you do that? :7/10

saphyre: Well nothing much to said about other than nekomimi mikuru : 7/10

Skyfall: O_O.. very nice bg you got there : 8/10

Darkjester: Somehow i don't feel rin fit in there(IMO) But if you like it its certainly fit for rin to be there : 6/10

Klashikari: O_O.. Love it, impresive : 9/10

Kina: rather than looking the bright side, i much more tend to look the left side screw me for not being a positve thinker :8/10: offtopic: long time no see

Spectacular_insanity: you just crammed all kakashi in there huh i like the contrast anyway :7/10

sakuraame: not much to said. If there was more lighting the pic will be more fitting, IMO : 6/10

Bigdave : it tok me a while to notice something in the bg other than the blue and the moon. Nice anyway : 7/10 : offtopic:what anime is it?

Deathkillz: you just made me watch something like Kina sig , only this time i the only focus point only one. Love the contrast : 7/10

Areguzanda: The bg isnt very fitting but i suppose to said to the one who made it.. anyway more anime nowadys have their character like nemu.... do i sound strange to you 7/10

KIla: I always love every Kila sig for being simple but cute :9/10 : offtopic: long time no see

Raiju: simple and very clean, (do you re-colour konata? its just so.... beautiful or something like that ) : 7/10

Cafe_love: is it omnimon there? or its something ? anyway nice : 7/10

Pellisier: Another relaxing sig i see : 7/10 : offtopic: long time no see and congratz again

Riker :he's not on this page and i just too lazy to go through the older page : reserve/reserve

RedFrame: its a temp sig from hayate no gotoku (give it a try, its very funny) ,the old one is in the spoiler. It will be there for some time untill i got new idea for new sig and cookie from me for anyone who i rate more than 5/10
Spoiler:

Last edited by RedFrame; 2007-05-05 at 06:52.
RedFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 05:15   Link #3071
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Sky were's yours from. =)
11 - 11 both avy and sigy.
Old 2007-05-05, 05:27   Link #3072
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ its from a game called Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume ~ guess what...its made by KEY
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjester View Post
skyfall: your sigs are just amazing... 9.2/10

k thxs

**EDIT** - - just found out DeathKillz made yo sig, props DK.... gg - - **EDIT**

**Double EDIT** - - lol, messed with the shiny effect on my sig, so it looks less "tacked on" and meshes better - - **Double EDIT**
and i still duno why that sig is soo outstanding...and im probably stabbing myself in the back by saying that

bigdave ~ claymore! points for everything blending soo well ~ 8/10

redframe ~ lol just love that scene XD 7.5/10

raiju ~ really nice :3 thought the BG is a bit plain >.< 7.5/10

kiLa ~ ahh you still havent lost your touch i really like the colours and all :3 9/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2007-05-05 at 05:38.
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 06:00   Link #3073
Ahiru77
あひる

Deathkillz: Its a bit hentai but still pretty....9.5/10
Ahiru77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 10:42   Link #3074
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathy
^ its from a game called Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume ~ guess what...its made by KEY
Not really a game, it's a Kinetic Novel And a very very good one at that. Revvie is love

And to rate: Instant bias rating of 10/10 for Fate + Fate's butt

Ahiru77: Not bad, though I never really got into the sonic craze 7/10
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 10:55   Link #3075
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Rad.. Jagged edge there .. plus popout + cu out head = fails =/
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 11:15   Link #3076
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

RedFrame, HEEEY long time no taaaalk (; Your signature is soo cute and funny! I was staring at it for awhile (because it just seemed like it would actually talk for some reason ^^ and I noticed the faded white box around the mouth ): now that I've noticed it, it's the first thing I see :S

Ahiru77, seems very cropped and stuff ): also bad quality ): it feels unfinished, add some text and border and it will make biiiiig difference (;

Radiosity, cute (; but there are rough edges (I feel your pain T_T) if only her head wasn't cut off then it would be great! (:

KiNa, I had a feeling you were gonna make a signature like this soon with Lucky*Star.. :/ you've always got those "I love KiNa" ones for everyone of your girls (: I like it, and the background blends with her hair very well.. maybe too well? and shift to the left please (:
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 12:46   Link #3077
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Big package :

Sakuraame : the colors are a bit too dull. the inner border is a bit too thick imo.
I would suggest another font, and probably shortening a bit the text.
7.5/10

bigdave : the main picture quality isn't really great. the contrast appears to be a bit weird to me. i don't know why, but it lacks or something, but i can't really tell.
8/10

Areguzanda : errr... the quality of the pictures is REALLY bad.
actually, you can spot jagged and blurry problems around matsuri. also, the faded face at the left isn't working perfectly with the BG.
i think the animated portion was really unecessary, and a static signature would be better, since it would prevent such loss in the quality. (but, i'm wondering why the signature is so heavy in its weight, with the size and the amount of colors...even the texts suffered in the process)
7/10

kira_lacusXX : good ratio and link of the mood, between the text, font and the pictures.
the BG seems a bit too random, and i think you need some "toon elements", such as stars, flying hearts etc. something which would improve the impact of the signature, but it is nevetherless pretty good
8.5/10

Raiju32 : i was complaining that your signature was empty because of the big white part.
you filled it with some purple BG, but it appears a bit random compared to Kagami expression. hard to explain myself :s
The outlines are way smoother and clean, but i think they are too thick.
8/10

Cafe_Love : I just can't understand what this signature contents is...
i apoligize if i appear to be rude... i have absolutely no clue, even if it has something related with digimon. i won't really rate it, but the signature is simply too random for me to judge.

RedFrame : sounds more like an avatar to me
nevetherless, you chosed the good part of tama here
i would suggest you to put "You're calling me a random temp Sig !? " in the signature.
8/10

Cats : as usual, neat and focalised choice of pic.
however, i will complain a bit about the ratio, which appears to be a bit unbalanced here. the signature feels too big : the height can be shortened a bit, while the left and a good part of the right part can be cut.
Also, nitpicking a bit : Sweet Dreams isn't easely readable, but meh XD
9/10

Ahiru77 : Sonic and friends are a bit too blurry.
the signature lacks of a proper structure to have a conflict between the main picture and shadow BG. frankly, if i didn't have any knowledge about the sonic story, i would be clueless about what's the deal with "that black edgehog"
7.5/10

Radiosity : as KiNa said, the BG curve is jagged.
Right kagami quality is a bit low, and its outglow is weirdly thick but really faded. i would suggest something way thinner, glimmering and smooth
just like KiLa signature, it lacks of something really minimal to get full potential of the concept of your signature. (i think the BG should be modified)
8/10

BONUS STAGE : like an idiot, i didn't rated pelli sig on my last post, keh XD

The loop is pretty neat : no saccads, and the animation is noticeable, but not outstanding nor minor
i will simply complain about tsukasa text format : the white outline seems a bit unnatural because of the color of the desk behind it.
i think a glow instead of an outline would work a bit better.
as for Kagami, the purp outline isn't really easy to notice, meh... nitpicking XD
9/10

well... after matsuri signature, 3 other freebies of "Words of Sky" set.

Spoiler for 3 signatures:

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-05-06 at 11:32.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 14:55   Link #3078
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Ok, I give up, seriously. PNG8 with transparency doesn't allow for smooth edges, so it's not like I can do anything about it. And png24 results in a 70k file that exceeds forum limits. And gif doesn't even bear thinking about.

Klashikari - I'm not using glow on the right image, it was a new layer motion blurred, since I wanted to do something different to the usual glows and stuff. Guess that failed too though. Seems I just suck at making sigs and should stick to making high quality textures and skins for my models

Meh, rate.... KiNa I guess: 9/10, it's nice and I love Kagami anyway so bias rating kicks in.

..... of course, maybe I'm going about this all wrong? I'm thinking like a sig-maker, when really I should be thinking like a skinner. Hmm..... oh well, we'll see. If I return with a totally sick sig, you'll know I figured something out

*pulls graphics tablet out and starts doodling...

Last edited by Radiosity; 2007-05-05 at 16:40.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 15:49   Link #3079
LynRee
-

Klashikari - 8/10, nice one, and I love blue.
kira_lacusXX - 10/10, Awesome, very well done.
Kira_Naruto - 6/10, Well, I prefer anime chicks with big breasts, so I guess this needs no explanation...

Anyway, to the next poster: could you rate all three, please?

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9...sig2ii9xh7.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/786/karmsigxj2.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2702/neosigli1.jpg

Last edited by LynRee; 2007-05-06 at 12:06.
LynRee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 23:56   Link #3080
Cyz
"Show it to me"

@ KiNa: Ahem, too young to be doing that no? 8/10

@ Sora Love: -> Yeah your sig is awesome...too bad if the mod sees your post...it's bye bye for the post. Why? coz you forgot to rate. Anyway your sig...

I love the bg and the pic 9/10

-> Something I made a few moments ago. I know it's not good (don't have too much confidence here ). Anyway, I tried to make the sig a little more uh...scary-like atmosphere. The way Kaede is holding that knife reminds me of Rena from Higurashi
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2007-05-06 at 00:21.
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature