AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-27, 03:20   Link #3421
tsunade666

thanks Teh_Ping

if its pairing I want touma to crack up the 2nd princess of england. She's too high and mighty I wonder what would happen if the flag would be trigger.
Old 2010-06-27, 03:28   Link #3422
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

How about Carrisa x Acqua? X3
Carrisa x Touma would be more like Silvia and Aurrelus.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-27, 03:42   Link #3423
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Spoiler for novel:

Wonder who's going to be the last boss, if there's one that is. Laura or Aleister, or even one of the god like Fuze Kazakiri or Aiwass. Or even God of Lucifer himself. (Mind wandering too far from awesomeness of new translation). I still miss my vol 15 and 20 copy so I'm waiting for those volume coverage next XD.
Old 2010-06-27, 03:58   Link #3424
tsunade666

After reading the last part of Epilogue.

I start to remember hating Oriana on what she have done on Aisa.... poor Aisa.

Then now I'm sure on my speculation before that what Touma's doing might be just to justify his existence. Because he doesn't have a past. He doesn't want anyone to ruin his present. He fights to protect it and become dependent on it.

Index said that it might be happiness for Touma

Touma said his doing it for himself

He might be a hero to the core like before the memory destruction but having no memory of what so ever before. One can have a change of lifestyle and view but when his present is in danger his been dragged to save them. If he didn't lie to Index in vol 1. The story might change or take a turn for Touma being the enemy.
Old 2010-06-27, 04:12   Link #3425
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Spoiler for novel:

Wonder who's going to be the last boss, if there's one that is. Laura or Aleister, or even one of the god like Fuze Kazakiri or Aiwass. Or even God of Lucifer himself. (Mind wandering too far from awesomeness of new translation). I still miss my vol 15 and 20 copy so I'm waiting for those volume coverage next XD.
well it's certainly not Fiamma b/c TOuma's gonna kick his ass on vol. 21....probably Aleister or Aiwass or maybe God....who is one hit by Touma...cuz he'll erase his existance.....nyahahaha

PS: Touma's personality is just like that...the only thing that change was he's just concious about the people around and wants to protect people and grow his harem.... remember the first thing that happened in ep 1 was he was trying to save the deliquents from lvl 5 railgun's wraith!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-06-27, 04:12   Link #3426
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Probably a coincidence, or not, but the number seems to bother me. That's the number of Imoutos left (Not including LO though.)

Anyway, Volume 10 all done. Wilfri has provided the link for the epilogue up there. So this is the full one.
hmm...if it's world wide, the number of Imouto's scattered is not 9969 but 9959 since 10 of them is in Academy city (in one spot/one dot red in the map) included Misaka Imouto 10032

somehow I irritated by the fact that we call only Misaka no.10032 as "Misaka Imouto" while the rest also deserve that call...some kind of discrimination among the Imouto's??

hope the other Imouto get some spot light soon beside their brawl in the hospital between them self infront of Heaven Canceler, especially the one who's dieting (I forgot her serial number)
Old 2010-06-27, 04:18   Link #3427
pampz21
ShipCore

by the way finish reading the summaries of vol 20
it was awesome specially the fight with Fiamma and Accel.... and the mystery of how Touma beat the ass of Accel......maybe someday Aiwass will fight Touma and the title will be Angel Beats!*in memories of Angel Beats*

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-06-27, 10:53   Link #3428
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
How about Carrisa x Acqua? X3
Cough cough the third princess is like Acqua's stalker...
Villian: Sir William, don't run away from me I just want to give you a proper thanks!
Oriana: Don't worry I'm tracking him very well.
Acqua: Thats all Kamijo Touma's fault.
Touma:... Fuko da.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Then now I'm sure on my speculation before that what Touma's doing might be just to justify his existence. Because he doesn't have a past. He doesn't want anyone to ruin his present. He fights to protect it and become dependent on it.

Index said that it might be happiness for Touma

Touma said his doing it for himself
That reminds me that Fiamma said the same, "You are protecting her just for your own self-satisfactio since you have nothing more".
Old 2010-06-27, 11:41   Link #3429
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Cough cough the third princess is like Acqua's stalker...
Villian: Sir William, don't run away from me I just want to give you a proper thanks!
Oriana: Don't worry I'm tracking him very well.
Acqua: Thats all Kamijo Touma's fault.
Touma:... Fuko da.
Why the third princess? the third princess had already his superman. The second princess is tough to crack but worth the trouble. I don't like the first princess at all. She's too old

Quote:
That reminds me that Fiamma said the same, "You are protecting her just for your own self-satisfactio since you have nothing more".
right? isn't it? before he memory lost. He has hesitation to meddle with the magic side. He even run away first. When index said "then, would you follow me to hell?" He hesitated their and even run away. But then again he comes back.

But that's different with his current self. His not hesitating anymore. You might call it improvement or what ever. But diving for the sake of someone you don't know with an unknown enemy is suicide. He even himself said that he doesn't fight if the odds are against him. But after the memory destruction. No matter what he said before turn into a lie. He just dive into one mess after another.

Mind me his been rescuing people before but that's only small daily stuff for him. His first hospitalization is after the memory destruction. After that his been like their every week. poor guy

To me it's just like his been protecting his current state more than ever not for the others along but for his sake too. Because that is his only left for him to do. But then again here Misaka getting all blush flustered when Touma said his doing it for himself and his not walking their too die.

crap I want Touma's memory back

And if the situation changed before in vol 1. Then we wouldn't be having a clash of magic and science side I wonder if Aleister's plan to allow Index to enter his city. I mean a nun entering the ACADEMY CITY!!!! is unheard of before because of the security. Plus index is not your average nun. She's the walking library of the magic side.
Old 2010-06-27, 12:19   Link #3430
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

That was an awesome epilogue.
It really showed how evil Laura can be, as well as how smart she is.
Nice to see Aisa in the final part. Loved how Fukiyose walked in while Touma changed. Now they are even.
I can't wait to see this animated.

Thanks for all your hard work Teh_Ping. Make sure don't push yourself too hard.
Old 2010-06-27, 14:28   Link #3431
pampz21
ShipCore

can some one translate me how Touma and Itsuwa meet? wanna know really bad!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-06-27, 14:51   Link #3432
Miraluka
Banned

I'm such a stalker
.... nah! Is just B-T notices me via mail when there are some updates/changes .
Thanks for your hard work Teh_Ping take a good rest

By the time being:
Teh_Ping >>> JCStaff >> Shonen Gangan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
can some one translate me how Touma and Itsuwa meet? wanna know really bad!
I agree with you on that, but Teh_Ping just finished the vol.10 if he wants to keep going on with the translations it depends on if he wants to, also, he still has the military camp.

P.S: Sigh... looks like I have a fever, when looking at my own words, I want so badly the vol.11 too!!! Is like stabbing myself
Old 2010-06-27, 14:58   Link #3433
pampz21
ShipCore

[QUOTE=I agree with you on that, but Teh_Ping just finished the vol.10 if he wants to keep going on with the translations it depends on if he wants to, also, he still has the military camp.

P.S: Sigh... looks like I have a fever, when looking at my own words, I want so badly the vol.11 too!!! Is like stabbing myself [/QUOTE]

oh...zanen... oh well it's worth w8ting for cuz we still got oct for s2 to start....

ps: just rest and play!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-06-28, 03:00   Link #3434
Bordix

Vol 15 ch 5 part 5

Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2010-06-28, 03:19   Link #3435
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Vol 15 ch 5 part 5

Spoiler for thoughts:
The funniest thing of this is althought those A-S witnessed Accelerator's fight they decide to use... guns?
Old 2010-06-28, 10:36   Link #3436
tsunade666

The only one who could really stop Accelerator back then was LO. But the fight between Touma and Accelerator in vol 21 are beyond help. Accelerator even said so.

But I really pity that fellow.

Quote:
But, the black wings once again stopped in front of her, along with a *kacha* blunt sound. Accelerator is conflicted. In his heart, he continues to scream out to give up on everything. If he has to have memories of something like this, if he has to repeat this kind of tragedies, he might as well abandon everything. But, in the end he could not abandon them. Even though he can kill her with only a finger, even though he can blow her away easily, but no matter what Accelerator cannot abandon this hope.
Despite Touma's never ending Fuko Da. His still having luck on the girls and he doesn't have a past that shackles him down. Unlike Accelerator which he wish he doesn't remember all of it. I wonder what would have happen if the settings for those two become switch. Accelerator without memories and Touma with his initial memories.

Quote:
The attack Accelerator fired was stopped by an invisible wall. The black wings have stopped mere millimetres away from her face, going no closer and only trembles. But, she shouldn’t have the power to block this. Even if the whole world is searched, someone that can block this blow might not be found.
Don't look too far. Their exist one in academy city. Wait his in Italy now having a time of his life. Going abroad back and forth. That Fuko Da! guy.
Old 2010-06-28, 19:19   Link #3437
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Hate to break it to you, but the first official meeting between Touma and Itsuwa is nothing special, she just handed him towels shyly
Old 2010-06-28, 20:26   Link #3438
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hate to break it to you, but the first official meeting between Touma and Itsuwa is nothing special, she just handed him towels shyly
still wanna know... and how the heck did she u know...love at first sight!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-06-28, 20:51   Link #3439
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
still wanna know... and how the heck did she u know...love at first sight!
No idea, kinda out of the blues actually... But it was kinda funny watching her friends cheer her on.
Old 2010-06-28, 20:58   Link #3440
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The funniest thing of this is althought those A-S witnessed Accelerator's fight they decide to use... guns?
Were any Antiskills besides Yomikawa there for the actual Accelerator VS. Kakine fight? Well, anyways, even if they didn't witness it, they should really know that firing guns of all things at the strongest esper in the city with a current unstable mental condition is NOT the smartest idea.

Good thing Last Order was there or they all would have been screwed.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen