AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-16, 08:23   Link #5021
demino_hellsin
That one guy

In case of lost context: "Jeans shop owner was overjoyed as he assumed he wasn't part of the mission. So much so that he started dancing on the pay counter. Then he heard he WAS going. Cue having his illusions of patching things up with Saten-chan broken."
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:28   Link #5022
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Excuse me as I proceed to laugh my ass off.

Quote:
Also, would it be correct to say that Touma sees Leivinia as kind of a rambunctious little sister?
Yes, I'd say that's a pretty accurate assumption to be made here. I think it was also said that Birdway also has an older-brother view of Touma, since she was pretty miffed after being 'scolded' by said older brother.

Quote:
Lastly...I feel like writing a short FiammaXMirror Fic after this...urges...
That's not an urge, that's a calling.

ANSWER IT!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:30   Link #5023
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
can I ask for feed back on this snippet I posted?

I really do feel like I messed up but my optimistic side says that I was just on the neutral scale of good and bad. I want to settle this once and for all.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4969

please and thank you.

@ferret: I'm so proud of you!
Oh it's good alright. Keep writing that type of scenario if you can. Oriana and Kanzaki after Touma is too tempting to not see.

Last edited by omega253; 2013-09-16 at 08:40.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:32   Link #5024
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Omega, new snippet, me demands moar opinions.

Also, minor note here, has anyone noticed this new development that's taking place on FF.net as of recently?

Seriously, I can't be the only one seeing it.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:34   Link #5025
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Are you talking about the odd surge of Mugino fics or the whole site in general? Haven't been looking at the site itself much.

EDIT: So the snippet is better than I gave it credit for? :-? Wonder if it's nerves making me second guess myself.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:37   Link #5026
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'm considering just writing up a 'Movie Trailer' Finale version of the rest of the plot I had planned for MMM (which isn't much), and ending it like that. I've mentioned before in this thread, but MMM was basically fuelled by fanboyism when Misaki first came out; and when I went on a hiatus it was as much a 'wait and see what Railgun manga pulls out' as it was 'I'm out of ideas / Writer's Block for this story'. And considering how serious Misaki-related plot points are getting with Exterior and whatnot, I've lost my motivation for MMM; it's more like a R13 AU Doujin for Railgun than as a actual serious fic at this point

Might as well have a vote here, then (seeing as I mainly wrote MMM for the AS crowd) - A) leave MMM alone as the Ever Distant Utopia for if/when I get back to it fully, or B) don't wait anymore and take whatever scraps I have to offer.
(or Option B2: I crank up the crack and comedy for the Finale and add in more Gunha-Touma not!Shipping)
I say do B.

@demino: That was an awesome snippet. I would love to see a full fic of that story
Old 2013-09-16, 08:37   Link #5027
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Omega, new snippet, me demands moar opinions.

Also, minor note here, has anyone noticed this new development that's taking place on FF.net as of recently?

Seriously, I can't be the only one seeing it.
The Delta Trio was really in-character with their interactions. I can only see how fast Mugino would snap from them teasing her about being an ojou-sama. It would be funny to find out~.

And what development on fanfiction.net are you talking about?
Old 2013-09-16, 08:38   Link #5028
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Are you talking about the odd surge of Mugino fics
PRECISELY!

FUCKING TREND SETTER!

I still remember when that criteria was vacant; yet now all of a sudden its filling up like it's going out of style! I love it, moar love to my waifu!

But she's mine! ALL MINE!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:43   Link #5029
demino_hellsin
That one guy

oddly, despite being a beloved(by perverts) character. I can't find much Orianna O.O
Old 2013-09-16, 08:44   Link #5030
omega253

I just noticed that this thread has the tag 'crack' now.....

(Folding fingers and glasses shining ominously)

All according to plan.

@demino_hellsin:

I have that same problem too.....
Old 2013-09-16, 08:45   Link #5031
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Yes, I'd say that's a pretty accurate assumption to be made here. I think it was also said that Birdway also has an older-brother view of Touma, since she was pretty miffed after being 'scolded' by said older brother.

That's not an urge, that's a calling.

ANSWER IT!
THAT I SHALL!!...later.

Quote:
oddly, despite being a beloved(by perverts) character. I can't find much Orianna O.O
Somebody should do something about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
I just noticed that this thread has the tag 'crack' now.....

(Folding fingers and glasses shining ominously)

All according to plan.
I have to wonder....who puts these tags on threads?
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:47   Link #5032
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh my god... Orianna doesn't even have a tag! BLASPHEMY!

But they have Otohime though
Old 2013-09-16, 08:47   Link #5033
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

All the more reason for you to start working on that snippet and expanding it into an actual story my friend.

That's how Trends start; you just gotta take a gamble and hop into the fray. Ignore biting words, politely tell those who criticize it to stuff it, and keep on rolling. If you remain diligent and have a lot of ideas in mind, just throw them into it and keep writing; be persistent with it and it'll take you places I'm sure.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:47   Link #5034
omega253

The moderators, apparently.

Even they have acknowledged our crack.

We must provide MOAR.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:51   Link #5035
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

I don't provide enough unless it involves Mugino.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:54   Link #5036
omega253

Well, here's a snip idea.

Kinuhata spikes Mugino's drink with alcohol. It turns out she's a light-weight in terms of drinking. Hilarity Ensues, involving lasers, jolly singing, and Mugino making a wacky grin with a vice grip on Touma.

How's that? It's somewhat similar to what I did to Kanzaki when I made her high on anesthesia.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:56   Link #5037
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Oh my god... Orianna doesn't even have a tag! BLASPHEMY!
Neither does Patricia...Those heartless jerks.
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:57   Link #5038
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Well, here's a snip idea.

Kinuhata spikes Mugino's drink with alcohol. It turns out she's a light-weight in terms of drinking. Hilarity Ensues, involving lasers, jolly singing, and Mugino making a wacky grin with a vice grip on Touma.

How's that? It's somewhat similar to what I did to Kanzaki when I made her high on anesthesia.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-09-16, 08:58   Link #5039
demino_hellsin
That one guy

wiiiiiieeeeerrrrrdddd theory TIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEE

There are three powers existing within Touma: Imagine Breaker, The invisible thing, and the mysterious power that crushed the invisible thing.

With all the data gathered I will now spin this baseless idea!

There is no mysterious power that crushed the invisible thing. That was also the Imagine Breaker. But the Imagine Breaker is in Touma's right arm which was cut off you say? Remember that Ollerus said that IB has taken many forms in the past. It has been a place, a weapon, a mural, anything and everything really! How does this relate you may ask. Well here's the kicker!

Each iteration of Imagine Breaker is different. The invisible thing which is held back by the mysterious power is being sealed by Imagine Breaker. But this Imagine Breaker is actually the mysterious power! This mysterious power which I call IB is actually the IB from the past! Which is why it has so much power to even seal away something that made full power Fiammia wet his pants! The IB that we know residing in Touma's right hand is actually his own IB, the IB of this generation. Because it is still immature, it can only have so much effectiveness when dealing with the supernatural! This could also be why Aleister was growing IB even though it has supposedly been around for thousands of years!
Old 2013-09-16, 09:04   Link #5040
omega253

Quote:
wiiiiiieeeeerrrrrdddd theory TIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEE

There are three powers existing within Touma: Imagine Breaker, The invisible thing, and the mysterious power that crushed the invisible thing.

With all the data gathered I will now spin this baseless idea!

There is no mysterious power that crushed the invisible thing. That was also the Imagine Breaker. But the Imagine Breaker is in Touma's right arm which was cut off you say? Remember that Ollerus said that IB has taken many forms in the past. It has been a place, a weapon, a mural, anything and everything really! How does this relate you may ask. Well here's the kicker!

Each iteration of Imagine Breaker is different. The invisible thing which is held back by the mysterious power is being sealed by Imagine Breaker. But this Imagine Breaker is actually the mysterious power! This mysterious power which I call IB is actually the IB from the past! Which is why it has so much power to even seal away something that made full power Fiammia wet his pants! The IB that we know residing in Touma's right hand is actually his own IB, the IB of this generation. Because it is still immature, it can only have so much effectiveness when dealing with the supernatural! This could also be why Aleister was growing IB even though it has supposedly been around for thousands of years!

Dude, I could barely understand that and I'm the one who had to clean up dniv's messed up sentences. But I can still somehow understand it.....

To simplify for those who are hopelessly confused:

There is no third power in Touma, it was just the Imagine Breaker.

The Imagine Breaker in Touma's hands is very powerful and just developed to suppress the Invisible Thing.

Aleister is somehow.... growing (!?) the Imagine Breaker to its full potential because it has accumulated power from its several millennia of existence.

Is that a simplified explanation for that theory you made, demino_hellsin?

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction