AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-06, 23:51   Link #201
Lost Souls

lol i love that sig!!!

But then i love all the shows, Cosprayers, Smash Hit and Love Love, i find them hilariously funny.
Lost Souls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 18:31   Link #202
kuroitatsu
Über Alles

Send a message via AIM to kuroitatsu
yes and im really mad that i finished dling smash hit before i read these forums after watching cosprayers........................
kuroitatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 14:15   Link #203
weazle

Send a message via MSN to weazle
Lightbulb

it has allready been asked but .. the ending song of love love? .. where can i download a good version of the song ?? .. the one on the m.o.e site aint that good .. and i cant burn it because it has to be conected to the internet to play the song .. when i save it with .. "save as.. " .. so could someone please tell me ?? ..

thnx !!!
weazle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 08:56   Link #204
GokuJunior

Send a message via MSN to GokuJunior
Love Love

Now that I was starting to like this anime there are no more episodes....

Last edited by GokuJunior; 2004-12-28 at 08:17.
GokuJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 09:03   Link #205
Korb
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Korb Send a message via AIM to Korb Send a message via MSN to Korb
Quote:
Originally Posted by GokuJunior
Ohayo!
Don't you people like this anime?
Till now I have the first 6 episodes... I just want more
Write here what you think about "Love Love" so I can read your opinions and discuss too.
There's already a Love Love thread.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14453

Last edited by xris; 2004-12-26 at 09:09. Reason: Threads merged, thanks for the pointer to the mistake in the SDI :)
Korb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 08:18   Link #206
GokuJunior

Send a message via MSN to GokuJunior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korb
There's already a Love Love thread.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14453
Yes...thanks.... I haven't seen it at all
GokuJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 11:28   Link #207
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

ok this Show is just TOO MUCH.

of course i want to watch... but i sure do feel dirty about it...
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 11:57   Link #208
guyverfanboy

I just started downloading this anime, but I can't find the episode 3 torrent anywhere! >_<
guyverfanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 14:19   Link #209
mytrivo
A Sucker for Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyverfanboy
I just started downloading this anime, but I can't find the episode 3 torrent anywhere! >_<
Have you tried this one? http://a.scarywater.net/hell/

Edit: I just tried it and ep 3 seems to download even though info isn't listed for it.

Last edited by mytrivo; 2006-04-21 at 14:46.
mytrivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 19:08   Link #210
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im on episode nine and i think the only reason i am still watching is because i just want to see how it ends but i sure as hell fell soooooooooooooooo dirty watching i find my self turning my head to one side like a confused dog several times during an episode

Hey Gokujunior kick ass SIG
Old 2006-04-22, 01:00   Link #211
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Im on episode nine and i think the only reason i am still watching is because i just want to see how it ends
Spoiler for the final episode:
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 03:15   Link #212
guyverfanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytrivo
Have you tried this one? http://a.scarywater.net/hell/

Edit: I just tried it and ep 3 seems to download even though info isn't listed for it.
Awesome! THank you!
guyverfanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 13:19   Link #213
superdude

emm at the end of eps 9 theres next episode credits what happend to eps 10 ??
superdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 14:40   Link #214
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdude
emm at the end of eps 9 theres next episode credits what happend to eps 10 ??
Here's how you find an answer to that question without even asking it. This is a secret method, so don't go posting it or sell my ultra-secret Search Fu on Ebay. K?

1.) Point your web-browser to www.animesuki.com
2.) Type the show's name, Love Love, in the drop down search box that's in the upper right corner and click "Go":

3.) Click on "Love Love" from the search results:

4.) Next, click on the fan-sub groups name from the list of torrents:

5.) Once you're at the special AnimeSuki web page just for Hell-Fansubs, you'll see AnimeSuki has provided your with two links (usually): the group's web-site and their IRC channel. Let's click on the web-site link:

6.) Once on the group's site, find the link to their Forums. If they don't have any forums, then go back and log into their IRC channel. In this case, Hell-Fansubs does indeed have a forum:

7.) Once on the group's forum, search or look for a sub-forum or thread link about the show you're interested in. Let's check the General Chat Lounge.

8.) Ahh...here we go. A thread devoted to Love Love:

9.) And in that thread, is our answer...

There...I just taught you how to fish. You can use this Search Fu technique for almost ANY series listed on AnimeSuki. Cool, eh? If this is too much work for you, a shorter method is described in this thread (which is a good, quick read...you should check it out regardless):

-> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=324

Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 18:40   Link #215
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Search fu: a most fearsome and powerful skill.
Old 2006-06-10, 04:55   Link #216
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

that is quite funny catgirls yet highly educational.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 21:54   Link #217
dragon132004

Hi there,
I was looking for the anime Love Love That you release and I heard that you are releases of this anime were awesome and I was looking forward to get them, and so I checked your website and your own traker and i tried to regsiter in your website but all of this it just didn't and I finally found that you have this page on the forum for the anime love love and the torrents on it ididn't work either ... so please would you mind tell me how to get your releases ...boneyjellyfish
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 08:40   Link #218
Hayami
lonely soul

Thanks for the good laugh ^^

Well, it's not like Hell-Fansubs' version is awesome compared to Ryo & others (IMHO). Frankly, sometimes I even wish they never subbed it, so there would be a chance (at least in the hell) that someone subs it better. (That's why even though I like this show, I never finished it.)

But... who would play such a cruel joke with you, suggesting JAR/BJF instead of Hell-Fansubs? The latter are still seeded @ scarywater, the former are not listed neither here on animesuki nor on anidb. (You can find the list of JAR's episodes there, but on LL's page JAR's progress bar is light blue and the description says "specials only".) The reason why BJF's version is not listed is that this version is parody fansubs. Parody as in "let's make some funny dialogues (or even an own story) instead of the actual ones" (either because he didn't understand what the characters say or just for fun).

The only reason to choose BJF's version over the HELL one would be that you like "parody subs" in general or BJF's sense of humor in particular.

Spoiler for from Jellyfish Anime Reviews:
On another hand, Hell-Fansubs, or at least the most people who worked on LL back then, didn't speak ill of this show and actually liked it (just like Ryo before).

But it's your choice.

Before Hell-Fansubs released their version I even uploaded eps. 1-6 subbed by Ryo on some other tracker. I still like the Ryo's version much better than the Hell's one and I might be able to find these episodes and reseed the torrent (unless these episodes were on the HD that crashed last weekend :/ )
Send me a PM if you want Ryo's 6 episodes.

P.S.
I didn't mean to bash Hell-Fansubs and I'm still grateful to them for their courage to sub a show that seemed to bring bad luck anyone who touched it. I'm also glad that many other LL fans had a chance to watch the rest of the show without resorting to parody fansubs. It's just my personal opinion that the Hell's translation of LL doesn't fit the show, it ruins the mood *sigh* (not so much because of the number of translation errors, but rather because of their placement; if I still have the Ryo version I could post an example in case anyone wants to know what I mean.)

Last edited by Hayami; 2008-06-12 at 03:45. Reason: typos
Hayami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 15:05   Link #219
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Man, after all these years you're still on my case about this? Also Love Love sucks.

*edit*

I just did a google search to see if my episodes were still up somewhere on the internet and I found this page where Hayami is in the lead of a pack of wolves against me: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31942. I do like the one guy who says I produce black comedy, though.

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2008-07-26 at 15:18.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 15:36   Link #220
Hayami
lonely soul

I could never understand the kind of people who go out of their way just to bash something that doesn't affect them. Man, just let it be! Also the thread you're linking is from 2005 and the last post is from 2006. But it's so like you... Guess you'd have linked the Ryo forum threads a well if this forum still existed.

What I said in my previous post is just the truth. What drove me to reply was my my appreciation for this show. I wanted to explain the differences between the fansub version. I wouldn't reply to hurt/bash you.
But what drove you to bump this thread? You want to have the last word or something?

Tags
harem, loli