AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-24, 05:15   Link #3441
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

The point of all this is We do not know the limit of Valentina's power. She pretended to be sick to everyone which made me doubt whether she was honest with Sofya at all about her cool down period of 3 days for overusing her power. Her teleport ability does not have a name so it is not a special attack skill like Ley Admos so I think it will not exhaust her like the situation with Elen. If you check Name and Terminology Guideline at baka-tsuki Madan, Sasha's and Valentina's weapons do not have name for their special attack yet. We will probably know about Sasha in the next volume, but I doubt we will know anything more about Valentina until she moves forward with her plan and someone goes into battle with her.

I think she can warp continuously because people sighted her and thought she was a ghost. To be like a ghost, you must have appear and disappear quickly before someone noticed that you weren't a ghost. I think Valentina can teleport herself just like how Elen can command the wind to protect herself so those kind of things won't consume enough stamina to leave you in bed. The special skills with names are different though because those can drain a lot of your stamina and you can't fire them continuously. Neither Sasha nor Valentina have revealed their special skills yet.

Valentina's power gave her the ability to come and go as she pleased. As much as some people in this topic don't believe it, she can actually assassinate anyone in their sleep. She appeared before Tigre when he was still sleeping but without killing intent. Tige can only wake up when someone shows killing intent like the prank Elen did in Volume 5 Chapter 3 otherwise he will remain asleep. Her Dragonic Tool is not overpowered comparing to other Dragonic Tools. Her power to warp to any place is pretty much comparable to Elen's ability to control the wind to shield her from any attack and make her horse fly or Mila's abilty to freeze anything and erect ice barrier. Just because Valentina's ability make her more versatile does not mean she is overpowered. I think the word you are looking for is versatile. If she is added to Tigre's army, think about what she can do with her power:
1. Scout out enemy and deliver messages over long distance immediately
2. Assassinate enemy commander in their sleep
3. Give Tigre's arrow the abiliy to teleport behind enemy and hit them with 100% accuracy.
4. Go to any place that is unreachable by normal means: a place buried underground to Tigre's locked bedroom
5. Distract the enemy and lure them into a trap, then escape.

If you compare her potential to any other girls, she can actually do more than all of them combined. Sasha is the strongest Vanadis but she can't come as reinforcement immediately to someone else too far away just like how Elen was unable to help Tigre when he was facing Muozinel Army and if not for Mila, Tigre would have been defeated. Valentina can do all of that by herself. The reason why I dislike her is that she is scheming behind everyone else's back. She is trying to bite more than she can chew. Unlike Tigre who has the potential to become King but does not want to be one, Valentina is trying to make herself Queen even though her position is already high enough in Zchted. She is a selfish scheming woman whose ambition will create civil war and chaos within Zchted which is already in danger from Muozinel's invasion
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-24 at 14:24.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 01:26   Link #3442
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

But i think Tigre will defeat her will without a fight

Make Valentina admit defeat without proper fight is a best thing to do :3 and what i want to see is Tigre's troubling day with his harem while also wanting Tigre to make his own Campaign as he have to make his way back to Zchted.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 04:13   Link #3443
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
But i think Tigre will defeat her will without a fight

Make Valentina admit defeat without proper fight is a best thing to do :3 and what i want to see is Tigre's troubling day with his harem while also wanting Tigre to make his own Campaign as he have to make his way back to Zchted.
I can see that Valentina will be the last to join his harem. Before completing her plan whether it ends in success or failure, she won't give her heart to anyone else. If our hero can stop her similar to how Shidou did to Miku, then I expect she will go deredere all over Tigre.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2013-11-25, 05:52   Link #3444
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
I can see that Valentina will be the last to join his harem. Before completing her plan whether it ends in success or failure, she won't give her heart to anyone else. If our hero can stop her similar to how Shidou did to Miku, then I expect she will go deredere all over Tigre.
So you mean that her plan will be a turning point or will raise the flag then Tigre should make his move, if he also succeeds in joining Valentina in his harem?
Old 2013-11-25, 06:07   Link #3445
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
So you mean that her plan will be a turning point or will raise the flag then Tigre should make his move, if he also succeeds in joining Valentina in his harem?
Yeah, I imagine Tigre will stop her plan and change her mind about attacking Zchted. At least he will face her in battle and defeat her, then she gets ambushed by demons and he will rescue her. Then Valentina will act like Miku from Date A Live just like all heroines do when their knight in shining armor rescued them: they become deredere and start calling their man "darling, honey blah blah blah..." Another unlikely scenario but can probably happen is Tigre gets tricked into helping her and he finds out about it too late. Then he somehow persuades her to drop her plan and join his harem. But I am talking about at least maybe 5-10 more volumes before Valentina actually does anything.

However, before even talking about having Valentina, I expect Sasha and Liza love flags to be raised before her. Sasha will survive Volume 8, gets rescued by Tigre and becomes deredere (not that she wasn't already). Liza needs about 3-5 more volumes for character development . Valentina will the the last to join then a few more volumes and side stories before the battles against the demons.

The last three Vanadis haven't spent time with Tigre long enough so I expect the author to create a situation where Tigre can become temporary ally to those 3 girls. Honestly, I don't see how he can get closer to Valentina though without getting tricked by her (If she tells him she needs his power to become Queen, of course he will refuse duh so she must lie to him in some way! Valentina is the mistress of liars duh!)

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-25 at 06:32.
Old 2013-11-25, 06:36   Link #3446
Ramero

You know how i love Tigre is, he didn't care whether is an enemy or not. He put respect on them and of course i was hoping Valentina will be defeated with being rescued by Tigre again and again even she got plan to have Zchted.
Old 2013-11-25, 06:45   Link #3447
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Maybe once Valentina sees his potential to become King, then she will seriously considers running as a candidate for his wife and drop her plan to create war within Zchted because once he becomes King, she will become Queen. She will get a good husband and the position of Queen, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Old 2013-11-25, 07:28   Link #3448
Ramero

Yep but for Tigre, he got many troublesome days after that XD

He sleep with his harem as they didn't want to be separated when sleep, giving much trouble for him :3
Old 2013-11-25, 07:47   Link #3449
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Maybe once Valentina sees his potential to become King, then she will seriously considers running as a candidate for his wife and drop her plan to create war within Zchted because once he becomes King, she will become Queen. She will get a good husband and the position of Queen, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
Or Am I imagining it like Laura said to that black hole protag to became her bride. So much jelly on Tigre...
Old 2013-11-25, 08:52   Link #3450
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Well , gotta blame yourself for being young and talented .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 13:16   Link #3451
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Well , gotta blame yourself for being young and talented .
... and a blockhead. He is pretty much in love with Elen at this point, but haven'f admitted it. There are also other girls in love with him like Titta, Regin, Mila, Olga, Sofya but he haven't decided to respond to their feelings yet. However, confessing to any girl is kinda embarrassing at this point.

At least this guy is not an emotionless dimwit like the dumb MC in another series who is surrounded by many women confessing their love for him everyday. One girl went as far as saying that he was her bride, but the dumb guy did not take it seriously. I bet that if one of his girls got NTRed, he would not care because he still got his sister.

Unlike the above blockhead in that other series, at least when Elen got groped by some other guy, this Tigre got jealous. Tigre, please beat the sh*t out of Greast in place of thousands of Elen fans!

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-25 at 15:24.
Old 2013-11-25, 14:57   Link #3452
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Ok, this is turning into an off-topic flame war. You're the kind of person that likes NTR. Got it. This argument is now officially over.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 15:10   Link #3453
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Ok, this is turning into an off-topic flame war. You're the kind of person that likes NTR. Got it. This argument is now officially over.
Only if the MC is a blockhead who does not deserve the girls who are basically clones with the same emotions only with different names and looks. The only girls with unique personality are Tatenashi, Chifuyu, Madoka and Squall. Chifuyu is personal favorite, that was the whole point of reading IS

Note: You were the one who started it for mentioning Itou Makoto out of nowhere. I hate Ichika and like Makoto in some aspects while you did the opposite. You ticked me off for comparing two totally untelated characters while I was talking about the indeciveness of Tigre and Ichika when choosing their girls. At least pick the MC in the same genre and media format.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-25 at 17:19.
Old 2013-11-25, 18:32   Link #3454
Ramero

Tigre please defeat Greast for Ellen and the other Vanadis sake, before Greast can gets another Vanadis :3

Consider that Tigre will use the power of the Black Bow to defeat Greast because of his rage.

Yet now Drekavac and the rest of the characters that are listed as MIA (Missing In Action) such as Ganelon, Drekavac and the others are still in large.
Old 2013-11-25, 22:27   Link #3455
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

The demons want to kill Vanadis. Greast wants to harass Elen. Muozinel wants to capture and humiliate any Vanadis by stripping them and binding them then afterward selling them to slavery. Can't really stomach what might have happened to our ero-sister Sofya. Can't exactly blame those guys though, her outfit is a dancer outfit that reveals nearly everything about her. Looking at Sofya make everyone heart boil and excited.

Old 2013-11-25, 23:28   Link #3456
Ramero

I wonder if Tigre can defeat Mouzinel alone.. I hope his personal Campaign will go there without any Vanadis or companion :3
Old 2013-11-26, 03:47   Link #3457
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
I wonder if Tigre can defeat Mouzinel alone.. I hope his personal Campaign will go there without any Vanadis or companion :3
and get himself either killed then put in a body bag or sold into slavery and died doing hard labor? No way, we can't have that!!! He needs a girl by his side.

Talking about Greast, here is the man (NTR alert!!! ) Tigre is a natural gigolo, his lady-killer line pierced right through a lady's heart and made her blush.

Someone on this thread disliked Mila's skirt, but I loved its transparency Then again, nothing can beat Sofya's bellydancer outfit
(Mila: Where are you pointing THAT FINGER huh, Elen? And THAT DRESS, WOW do you actually wear anything underneath? )

No problems with character designs, they looks so darn pleasing to the eyes.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-26 at 05:52.
Old 2013-11-26, 05:28   Link #3458
Ramero

Maybe can be a Princess from Mouzinel that wants to protect him which means.... Another harem stepped in XD
Old 2013-11-26, 05:29   Link #3459
setsuna86

Quote:
and get himself either killed then put in a body bag or sold into slavery and died doing hard labor? No way, we can't have that!!! He needs a girl by his side.

Talking about Greast, here is the man (NTR alert!!!) Tigre is just as bad though, his lady-killer line pierced right through a lady's heart and made her blush.

Someone on this thread disliked Mila's skirt, but I loved its transparency Then again, nothing can beat Sofya's bellydancer outfit
(Where are you pointing THAT finger huh, Elen? and that dress, WOW Do they actually wear anything underneath? )

No problems with character designs, they looks so darn pleasing to the eyes.
Elen: before speaking about dignity, why don't you first wear a decent skirt?

Mira: That's why I don't support commoners; don't you know that it's exactly what dignity means?
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 05:39   Link #3460
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Maybe can be a Princess from Mouzinel that wants to protect him which means.... Another harem stepped in XD
Yup, we still haven't decided that his harem will stop at Guinevere, there might be more girls coming along. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Elen: before speaking about dignity, why don't you first wear a decent skirt?

Mira: That's why I don't support commoners; don't you know that it's exactly what dignity means?
Wow, neither one of them has any dignity wearing Skirt of Revealing Skin and Dress of Revealing Flesh (reference Sword of Revealing Light from Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Nice one, setsuna

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)