AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-07, 09:23   Link #61
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Which one is? One is way more serious than the other.
Dysentery is diarrhea with blood. Cholera is diarrhea and vomiting. The princess has cholera.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 17:19   Link #62
travelingbum

been so long and the whole alphapolis and syosetu thing that i was too lazy to go back to check. lol

hmmm didn't notice that this backstage part would be finished so soon instead of waiting weekly for the chs as usual.....
Spoiler for :
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 01:01   Link #63
n0m@n
C-Z

So Rachel will finally appear in the manga's next chapter huh. Gg.
A princess making her first appearance to the plot with Cholera disease certainly is new lol.
Old 2017-03-14, 12:04   Link #64
Fufufu
Doffy

How many invention did he have?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-15, 08:01   Link #65
n0m@n
C-Z

Can't really remember the actual figure. Just a lot.
Old 2017-03-15, 12:01   Link #66
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
How many invention did he have?
Sugar, pound cake, sugar sculptures, hand pump, shampoo, conditioner, beer, weaving loom, electroplating. Just off the top of my head.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-15, 16:06   Link #67
Fufufu
Doffy

I wonder how old Selina is she? She's clearly older than him and the maid she stated that when she was in the bath in silk's house. Here

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fufufu; 2017-03-15 at 18:46.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-15, 21:15   Link #68
n0m@n
C-Z

For the girls...
Selina - 6/7 years older than Bard (it was mentioned in novel that she was 18 in volume 1 when Bard was 11. Though he was 12 at the end of first book)
Seirun - 2 years older than Bard (mentioned in novel)
Silk - 2 years older than Bard (Since she was in her first year of academy when you enter there at the age of 14. Bard was exception of being 12)
Agasa - Probably the same age as Selina or older. So 7 years+ older than Bard. It was mentioned that she's quite old and should be married aleady. And in the world of this novel you belong to that category once you go past 18 and aren't married yet.
Diarrhea PrincessRachel - 4 or 5 years older than Bard. William is 1/2 years older than Bard. And it was mentioned she is older than William by 3 years.

Uruka - 7 years or more older than Bard. She was in her early twenties when Bard was 14 in third book.

About Bard's current age. It was mentioned quite frequently how old Bard was in earlier book. Though in later volumes it stops mentioning it even though its clear he became older and taller. I don't read the web novel version and just stick with the actual book so I don't know if it mentions it in webnovel.

Among all the girls, Selina seems to be the most popular among guys since she stole the hearts of several men in the story that played some role in the story. Nobles are only are interested in Silk and Rachel due to their background so I guess we can't call them actually popular even though they are described to be pretty.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2017-03-15 at 22:30.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 00:55   Link #69
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Among all the girls, Selina seems to be the most popular among guys since she stole the hearts of several men in the story that played some role in the story. Nobles are only are interested in Silk and Rachel due to their background so I guess we can't call them actually popular even though they are described to be pretty.
Selina mainly caught eye due to the rare pokemon (oppai beastmen) factor, and she is also a pretty fat duck objectively, since her company has quite the high stocks + a lot of secrets.... So it's not like her moteru comes only from looks.

It's been a while, but I remember correctly; in this title early in the WN and LN, Balud's age actually is different (a 2~ years gap or so, I think LN was made to be older); that's probably why the author doesn't mention it later, probably to save himself from keeping track of two different ages.

Probably someone can check this with wayback machine and comparing it to the manga, I'm too lazy for it....
Old 2017-03-16, 18:35   Link #70
n0m@n
C-Z

Wait, Bauld (or Bald) was actually younger in the original webnovel? Damn. He is still young but he was much younger... Though it does sound right if I think about it. Maggot surpassed Ramillies when she was 12 years old. And Maggot said Bauld has more potential than her. So it certainly wouldn't be weird if he was 2 years younger originally in the webnovel considering that Bauld when he was 12 years old in the LN (first volume) was much much weaker than Maggot when she was 12.
Spoiler for Maggot:

Spoiler for v8:
Old 2017-03-18, 11:53   Link #71
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

who is maggot? his mother?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 22:36   Link #72
travelingbum

^yes

man such a long ch wait for supplies and everything......
Spoiler for :
Old 2017-03-20, 09:49   Link #73
Valky
Radioactive

Spoiler for .:

^Is that the latest raw? Kinda stop reading it at the time of mentioned above. Any more juicy details?
Old 2017-03-21, 05:13   Link #74
Mirable
ミラベル

I just start follow this series..Man Magotte is such a cool and badass Mom ever i love her <3, if you mess with her beloved son, no matter who you are or you are the king of the country, you are fucking dead.

I love this line "Did your majesty picking a fight with me" LOL

How in the world that Ignis conquered woman like her? tell me how? LOL
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 18:40   Link #75
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
How in the world that Ignis conquered woman like her? tell me how? LOL
Novel at least, it's mentioned in the story. It's kind of moving.
Old 2017-03-21, 23:26   Link #76
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Novel at least, it's mentioned in the story. It's kind of moving.
All i know is Ignis was famous playboy in his younger days and had relationship with mutiple women but after he meets Magotte, he breaks up with all of them for to be with Magotte (I believe Maggote force him to cut ties with other women if he want to marry her and she's not allowed him to has mistress )

If you know more details, please spoiler me.
Old 2017-03-22, 01:06   Link #77
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Basically, Magotte wasn't interested in the proposition, and Cornellius challenged her to a hunting match for the duration of the day, and they went at it seriously; when the day was almost finished they were basically in a draw, and Cornellius manages to find a bird and he shoots it and miss; Magotte snorts and makes the shoot instead for the win..... And misses too. Then they realize that species of the bird they couldn't hunt is meaninful for couples and that it was obvious that it had a nest / family close by, so they took this as an omen and decided to get married. Cute; right?

.... There is also the bit where no one approved of their marriage due to status difference, and they kidnapped the king to use him as a support
Old 2017-03-22, 01:50   Link #78
Mirable
ミラベル

^Thanks mate, well indeed that's..awfully cute in a lot of ways for battle junkie like Magotte

So that's her history with the king, truly best girl XD. Now i understand why she know the king's "dark secret"
Old 2017-03-23, 08:11   Link #79
tsunade666

lol, cute and funny history for the infamous couple.
Old 2017-03-23, 17:46   Link #80
travelingbum

Spoiler for :

Tags
harem, noble, two foreign souls