AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-08, 15:21   Link #1
WyrdMonger

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo (The one who loves The Great Me is only you?!) is a light novel written by Rakuda, and illustrated by Buriki.

Synopsis:

"Question: What would you do, if a girl you're interested would confess to you? On top of it, it wouldn't be just the on girl. A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school. And your cheerful, energetic childhood friend. I bet you would be over the moon. Thing is.. there was a problem about the contents of that confession..."

Kisaragi Amatsuya believes that both the school president, and his childhood friend will finally confess to him. But....
Spoiler for :

----
Spoiler for Just so you know:
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-08, 15:44   Link #2
dark44

well good that we know it is NTR so wont waste time read it thanx for info
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 21:59   Link #3
Blueknight78

ok since in manga thread someone ab079 told to come here to get some info, then to not waste my time in another pointless generic harem romcom, then i can get some info, if indeed what i read in the manga section is true, like after few chaters the girls go to love mc and forget his friend and all turn in the stupid generic romcom??, the premise was really good about the mc turning in a cupid and every girl he tried to wins and make his harem ended falling for another, i really, really would love to see a romcom like that where the mc really end getting the end of stick and never really get a girl for himself and every girl he try to wins and make his harem ending falling for another guy and he having to help things, that could be the true refresh and not just some "pretend to refresh but in the end just another generic one.
Old 2017-04-09, 22:23   Link #4
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
ok since in manga thread someone ab079 told to come here to get some info, then to not waste my time in another pointless generic harem romcom, then i can get some info, if indeed what i read in the manga section is true, like after few chaters the girls go to love mc and forget his friend and all turn in the stupid generic romcom??, the premise was really good about the mc turning in a cupid and every girl he tried to wins and make his harem ended falling for another, i really, really would love to see a romcom like that where the mc really end getting the end of stick and never really get a girl for himself and every girl he try to wins and make his harem ending falling for another guy and he having to help things, that could be the true refresh and not just some "pretend to refresh but in the end just another generic one.
That would be a weird story.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 22:26   Link #5
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
That would be a weird story.
but still funny and refresh.
Old 2017-04-09, 22:32   Link #6
AB079
Banned

Spoiler for Details:

Spoiler for Panji the best:
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 23:11   Link #7
WyrdMonger

Holy.... Wow. That bato commenter was wrong.

I get the feeling volume five will be the last.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 23:35   Link #8
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
but still funny and refresh.
I really don't see what's so funny and refreshing about reading the MC getting screwed over and over and having his efforts wasted throughout the whole series. Honestly speaking, that's quite twisted. But, each to their own, I guess?

Back to topic. I'm quite put off by the premise of the story. Not because both of the girls were in love with his friend, but because the MC was planning to pathetically stick around the girls to get the "leftover" of his friend. He didn't even have a girl he liked among the two, and was okay with any of them that his friend didn't want.

Seriously, that's way beyond lame and pathetic.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 00:16   Link #9
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Holy.... Wow. That bato commenter was wrong.

I get the feeling volume five will be the last.
Vol 5 is the last, but it was the last of "school arc ". Saw some spoiler while searching it (it's not a complete spoiler only revealed some situation in that page alone).

Spoiler for Vol 5 spoiler:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 00:29   Link #10
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I really don't see what's so funny and refreshing about reading the MC getting screwed over and over and having his efforts wasted throughout the whole series. Honestly speaking, that's quite twisted. But, each to their own, I guess?
Seriously, that's way beyond lame and pathetic.
this could means which the mc job could be actually help others developers relationship and learn more about true romance rater than being the pathetic "otaku selfinsert selfish fail nice guy" and maybe near the end he can find a girl like one girl which was watching over is actions from 'background and after see he helping others like that she ending falling for him and confessing to him, getting him totally suprised by getting someone from what he not was expectating. you can be very creative when you have freedom and don't need to follow the "obligatory otaku cliches".
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Vol 5 is the last, but it was the last of "school arc ". Saw some spoiler while searching it (it's not a complete spoiler only revealed some situation in that page alone).

well in the end the mc is really twisted and a selfish scum as the beginner and really looks like i really don't need to waste time on that serie.

another note at last he had the balls to confess which he want a harem which is really rare in novels the mc being honest about wanting a harem.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-04-10 at 00:41.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 00:30   Link #11
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:

That end part.
He went from worst to best MC of all time, holy shit
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 00:43   Link #12
dragon1412

Quote:

seriously ??????
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 01:23   Link #13
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

Okay, now you got me interested. Though not that much since I really am not fond of non-fantasy/supernatural stories.

Quote:
this could means which the mc job could be actually help others developers relationship and learn more about true romance rater than being the pathetic "otaku selfinsert selfish fail nice guy" and maybe near the end he can find a girl like one girl which was watching over is actions from 'background and after see he helping others like that she ending falling for him and confessing to him, getting him totally suprised by getting someone from what he not was expectating. you can be very creative when you have freedom and don't need to follow the "obligatory otaku cliches".
What you're saying now doesn't match with your first post on the matter. Having an MC acting as a sort of cupid out of his own will is one thing, but what you were saying before was that you wanted to read about an MC that tries to get a girl just to get screwed and have said girl(s) go after other people.

That's not the MC helping others develop their relationship, but just the MC getting screwed over and over without repayment for his efforts. That's just pointless suffering and drama.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 01:27   Link #14
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Okay, now you got me interested. Though not that much since I really am not fond of non-fantasy/supernatural stories.

What you're saying now doesn't match with your first post on the matter. Having an MC acting as a sort of cupid out of his own will is one thing, but what you were saying before was that you wanted to read about an MC that tries to get a girl just to get screwed and have said girl(s) go after other people.

That's not the MC helping others develop their relationship, but just the MC getting screwed over and over without repayment for his efforts. That's just pointless suffering and drama.
this is "gag, have the mc suffering already happened in a lot of novels like ore no nona but most of the them the mc suffer but still get the girls of the harem, i was more like he being a "forced culpid", exactly as punishiment for his bad behavious as the typical mc pervet which keep dream as a harem king, almost like what we have here, the mc in the beginner was puting a fake face to try to get a harem for himself and it somehow for a short time backfired on him, but could be really interesting and funny it backslash him everytime and being a gag on the serie he trying to get a girl in his "fail harem" and get screwed over it in funny ways, that for a romcom can be funny if you not looking for "serious things" and really fun romcoms.

what i'm saying is which could be really interesting if a crap guy like that really get punished as he diserve and only near the end after he get enough and learn what he needed to learn maybe he can get a reward or no if the serie is just about really descontruction of a gender, in this case the descontruction of harem gender and his tropes.

is just a matter of taste.
Old 2017-04-10, 02:00   Link #15
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I haven't checked this, but glasses sounds like my type of girl. Though if seitou kaichou-chan(?) turns out to be a yandere(?) that's going to be hard to let go as well.

And I love how the MC's brain works , having a Kars' laugh also earns him points in my book, he even goes ドドドドド when thinking about girls

Hash tags are fun~~~

Last edited by Okashira; 2017-04-10 at 02:10.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 02:44   Link #16
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Spoiler for Details:

Spoiler for Panji the best:
FCK!!!
what a huge let down and here i thought we would get a fresh gem but turned out this series is another trash copies of harem romcom.
I am glad my high expectation towad this series only ended at one day.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 12:21   Link #17
Disdanny
Izanagi

Is volume 5 the final one? idk I think mc should not be with the two typical girls childhood friend was being fake at him and that president also. Clearly MC needs to end up with the best girl I only read good things about her Pansy. Does anyone have a link for a detail volume summaries?
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 11:33   Link #18
VooXoo

I was hopig to find the summary here, gotta wait more.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 22:09   Link #19
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Vol 5 had come out in April, and vol 6 in August,
so, has anyone read it and give us spoiler or maybe can give us link to spoiler? (in japanese, chinese, korean or whatever, as long as we can translate it with google translate). thanks.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 22:36   Link #20
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
Vol 5 had come out in April, and vol 6 in August,
so, has anyone read it and give us spoiler or maybe can give us link to spoiler? (in japanese, chinese, korean or whatever, as long as we can translate it with google translate). thanks.
Type "ameblo kamakura 俺を好きなのはお前だけか"in google. It will display all link to review and detailed spoiler of this series for each vol. It will be more faster this way because the blog writer also reviewed and give spoiler to other LN.

The manga chapter now is in where jyoro is being framed by his best friend sun-chan and being bullied by all of his classmate you should read it. You can read it for free in shonen jump +(plus) website. I think new chapter will be released once every month on the same day as WORLD'S END HAREM.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fake harem, harem, rom com