AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-25, 14:03   Link #3881
Breimn

Majin is demon god right? Maybe alternative version of Makoto where he turns evil ? Lol.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 22:07   Link #3882
The One Above God
Kamijou

Wait, then how do Tomoe, Mio and Ema fit in the game's story if there's no Makoto?

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 23:12   Link #3883
tsunade666

There is also a new character in that game that I have no clue on. A miko and its not the miko, that's been 4th servant but a totally new one.
Old 2017-04-26, 05:01   Link #3884
jasper222

I'm positive this will get an anime adaptation sooner or later.

Makoto's a better written Satou after all.
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 05:44   Link #3885
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post

Satou is just way more OP than Makoto, hence a much more simplistic writing
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 09:31   Link #3886
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post

That the usual template, novel > manga/drama cd <=> game/anime, but we don't know when they get that chance.
People prefer high level kansuto rather than biased level 1 kansuto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
There is also a new character in that game that I have no clue on. A miko and its not the miko, that's been 4th servant but a totally new one.
Yea, tamaki should have have a green hair after contract. I guess that miko in the game just a mere hyuman with that job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Wait, then how do Tomoe, Mio and Ema fit in the game's story if there's no Makoto?
Dunno, didn't try playing it yet. But my guess is tomoe & mio training a bunch of adventurer hyuman that kuzunoha company hired.
From one video I see Tomoe & Mio play the role of NPC guide.
(so if you remove tomoe, mio, & ema, this game will lost it's existences and can't be called tsukimichi game anymore )
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 09:35   Link #3887
Breimn

The miko calls the MC majin-sama, which should mean Devil/Demon god.
I doubt it is simple adventures being trained.
Old 2017-04-26, 09:38   Link #3888
Asuka'
Nin Nin

MaJIN is Demon, similar to MaZOKU or Majinzoku which is Demon Tribe
MaOu is Demon King, Demon Lord
MaSHIN is Demon God

Well, have to play it to know the actual story, or watch some more yt playview.
Old 2017-04-26, 09:50   Link #3889
Breimn

Could you check at min 15:00 what miko says? She gives introduction of MC , not sure if she says majin or mashin .
Old 2017-04-26, 10:05   Link #3890
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Check the text, both in the intro and miko dialog box written as 「魔人」 Majin.
Spoiler:

Well, atleast the mc that called majin is not mako. He is the black haired boy with cool icon on the left before the battle start.
(he could raise his level pass lv2, so definetely not mako which stuck at lv1 forever)
Old 2017-04-26, 10:18   Link #3891
Breimn

Man, cant read those moon runes xD
Old 2017-04-26, 17:18   Link #3892
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
Well, atleast the mc that called majin is not mako.
I haven't checked in the game, but in the other world Majin is the nickname that Raidou earns after blowing up both mazoku and hyumans indiscriminately during the war, there is no majin race.
Old 2017-04-26, 21:23   Link #3893
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I haven't checked in the game, but in the other world Majin is the nickname that Raidou earns after blowing up both mazoku and hyumans indiscriminately during the war, there is no majin race.
this is game mc
Spoiler:

this is LN Mako
Spoiler:

the design is quite different and game mc doesn't have ahoge and his retina is not dead-fish eye like Mako.
Old 2017-04-27, 08:45   Link #3894
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
Check the text, both in the intro and miko dialog box written as 「魔人」 Majin.
Spoiler:

Well, atleast the mc that called majin is not mako. He is the black haired boy with cool icon on the left before the battle start.
(he could raise his level pass lv2, so definetely not mako which stuck at lv1 forever)
Feels like it's a plan that Tomoe and Mio came up for Makoto or something..

Also man, that opening totally looks like it's from galge Also it's been a while since I listened to KOTOKO song too.

I wonder though, who's the writer for this game? Maybe the author was busy writing this and the LN so he had no time to update the main story?

huuuh

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 09:32   Link #3895
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Feels like it's a plan that Tomoe and Mio came up for Makoto or something..

Also man, that opening totally looks like it's from galge Also it's been a while since I listened to KOTOKO song too.

I wonder though, who's the writer for this game? Maybe the author was busy writing this and the LN so he had no time to update the main story?
Maybe like create an avatar for him to play around hyuman ?
Spoiler:

Anyway Tsukiyomi is the one summoned game mc too, but he asked him to save the world. Who the hell is this Tsukiyomi, a fake ?
Tsukiyomi should be out of power atm. And when he was with mako he only asked mako to treat the duo heroes from earth nicely, not asking to save the bug world at all.

Or game mc is one of the 2 earthling hero that Tsukiyomi asked Mako to treat nicely not hibiki nor tomoki, what a plot!
Old 2017-04-27, 09:46   Link #3896
tsunade666

didn't tsukiyomi initially planned for makoto to be hero? the bug is the one that ditch him when she saw his average face. that resulted in him being free from the task of hero.

this game has good looks MC. it's not mako and it's approved by bug.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2017-04-28 at 03:02. Reason: autocorrect of mobile phone and mobile post.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 00:57   Link #3897
kagato3

Quote:
didn't tsukiyomi initially planned for makoto to be hero? the but is the one that ditch him when he saw his average face. that resulted in him being free from the task of hero.

this game has good looks MC. it's not mako and it's approved by bug.
No, the goddess "Bug" did that Tsukiyomi was the Japanese moon god that gave him a part of his powers.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 03:05   Link #3898
tsunade666

tsukiyomi is the one who investigated and finally choose him as the hero. Tsukiyomi doesn't know who is the hero but he investigated the family and when he saw the middle child, that struggles to survive, he pick him because he thought that he should be and suited to be hero. Though the bug doesn't like him because of his looks. if one of his sisters where pick, they would probably be proper hero of bug.

sorry for the misunderstanding. I blame the phone for that one. small screen and hard to reply buttons with annoying and helpful autocorrect.
Old 2017-04-28, 18:52   Link #3899
kagato3

Quote:
tsukiyomi is the one who investigated and finally choose him as the hero. Tsukiyomi doesn't know who is the hero but he investigated the family and when he saw the middle child, that struggles to survive, he pick him because he thought that he should be and suited to be hero. Though the bug doesn't like him because of his looks. if one of his sisters where pick, they would probably be proper hero of bug.

sorry for the misunderstanding. I blame the phone for that one. small screen and hard to reply buttons with annoying and helpful autocorrect.
From what I remember Tsukiyomi didn't look too close into his background he just thought a male would fit the requirements better.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 19:55   Link #3900
Hi1Hi
TWOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
From what I remember Tsukiyomi didn't look too close into his background he just thought a male would fit the requirements better.
Tsukiyomi watched Makoto's day to day activities, then chose him. It was beyond stalking.
Hi1Hi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel