AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-09, 03:08   Link #41
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
So I only want to know this: Is this novel's main way of processing story like Toaru? (Like Touma is always at the center but sometimes Accelerator or Hamazura gets to take the lead ?)
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 04:18   Link #42
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
So Silvia's the princess of the Rizerion Empire?

I get the impression that Kaito might try to release the Demon Lord under the belief that he can fight and kill it.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 08:36   Link #43
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Kaito really isn't a bad guy.
Spoiler for spoiler:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 08:41   Link #44
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Kaito really isn't a bad guy.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Then what's with the zero magic when he got summoned?Did he intentionally give such a score? BTW, are you actually reading the Japanese raws?

I think Kaito's going to go nuts and 'turn to the dark side' when he discovers that Yuu was actually the previous hero. He will probably blame Yuu for failing his task of killing demons. He will probably believe that if Yuu actually did his job correctly, the knight-girl wouldn't have died and the remaining demons would have been defeated much easily.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 08:52   Link #45
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Then what's with the zero magic when he got summoned?Did he intentionally give such a score? BTW, are you actually reading the Japanese raws?

I think Kaito's going to go nuts and 'turn to the dark side' when he discovers that Yuu was actually the previous hero. He will probably blame Yuu for failing his task of killing demons. He will probably believe that if Yuu actually did his job correctly, the knight-girl wouldn't have died and the remaining demons would have been defeated much easily.
No, im only reading a GT and it isn't that good. Still don't get this obsession with Kaito turning evil though. I'm not sure about why the test turned a 0, but I'd guess that
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 09:08   Link #46
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
No, im only reading a GT and it isn't that good. Still don't get this obsession with Kaito turning evil though. I'm not sure about why the test turned a 0, but I'd guess that
Spoiler for ...:
Gut feeling. The overly serious types generally become evil because of some sort of trauma.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 14:51   Link #47
blade82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: you have to find out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Gut feeling. The overly serious types generally become evil because of some sort of trauma.
and his red eyes on the cover
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 15:47   Link #48
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
i actually wish kaito wouldve been a super douche who looks down on yuu so i wouldnt feel bad if he becomes demon lord and gets owned by yuu later :/
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 16:08   Link #49
ghost013
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Very interesting novel, certainly unique. I can't see any of the images, can someone repost them again?
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 17:59   Link #50
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
and his red eyes on the cover
Yeah and glowing red eyes are mainly show by someone really dark or evil.

My guess about the magic thing is that heroes wield a different but similar source of power to magic which was why the tests couldn't pick it up. It acts lik magic but isn't actually magic.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 18:39   Link #51
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
and his red eyes on the cover
if someone is evil just because of his red eyes,then what about arawn,from "tears to tiara"?
anyone who have played this game would know that ,in spite of being called the demon king,who are really,between the 11 angels and him,the true devils.
in fact,nowadays,in japanese fantasy,angels(=duty,rules,constrains) being assimiled to evil and demons(=freedom,transgression,free sex)equal to justice has become a cliché
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 19:40   Link #52
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Yes now a days most of the time angels = evil and devils = good guys.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 04:43   Link #53
sasuke706
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Well, just read up to what there is, although not quite understanding everything and skipping or skimming parts of some sections due to not particularly caring about what it was concerning. But there was a rant by the antagonist—yes, the antagonist of volume 3—concerning Yuu I wanted to share. Should note that volume 3 is still being written. May have misinterpreted a line or two, but this is a general translation of it:
Spoiler for Volume 3 Antagonist rant concerning Yuu, kinda spoils a character's fate.:

Overall, I think this series is an alright read, but I wouldn't consider there to be all that many emotional moments and there hasn't really been an overall goal aside from Kaito's wanting to defeat the demon lord stuff. Basically, I'm expecting things to go really wrong at some point. Fun characters and interactions, though.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 05:10   Link #54
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Well, just read up to what there is, although not quite understanding everything and skipping or skimming parts of some sections due to not particularly caring about what it was concerning. But there was a rant by the antagonist—yes, the antagonist of volume 3—concerning Yuu I wanted to share. Should note that volume 3 is still being written. May have misinterpreted a line or two, but this is a general translation of it:
Spoiler for Volume 3 Antagonist rant concerning Yuu, kinda spoils a character's fate.:

Overall, I think this series is an alright read, but I wouldn't consider there to be all that many emotional moments and there hasn't really been an overall goal aside from Kaito's wanting to defeat the demon lord stuff. Basically, I'm expecting things to go really wrong at some point. Fun characters and interactions, though.
actually i feel very touched when i read that part.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:00   Link #55
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
actually i feel very touched when i read that part.
same here..
__________________
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:33   Link #56
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Well, just read up to what there is, although not quite understanding everything and skipping or skimming parts of some sections due to not particularly caring about what it was concerning. But there was a rant by the antagonist—yes, the antagonist of volume 3—concerning Yuu I wanted to share. Should note that volume 3 is still being written. May have misinterpreted a line or two, but this is a general translation of it:
Spoiler for Volume 3 Antagonist rant concerning Yuu, kinda spoils a character's fate.:

Overall, I think this series is an alright read, but I wouldn't consider there to be all that many emotional moments and there hasn't really been an overall goal aside from Kaito's wanting to defeat the demon lord stuff. Basically, I'm expecting things to go really wrong at some point. Fun characters and interactions, though.
Who's he saying this to? Some asshole who talked shit about Yuu?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:50   Link #57
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Who's he saying this to? Some asshole who talked shit about Yuu?
No, actually.

Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 08:38   Link #58
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the wild things are--Hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
No, actually.

Spoiler for ...:
..Damn that sucks for him. Seriously. When you add in the previous rant then wow. Ouch.
Spoiler for A question regarding the previous rant:
__________________
"Let the flesh instruct the mind" - Claudia, Sister Death, Interview with a vampire by Anne rice
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 08:48   Link #59
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
..Damn that sucks for him. Seriously. When you add in the previous rant then wow. Ouch.
Spoiler for A question regarding the previous rant:
Spoiler for ....:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 10:11   Link #60
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arifureta no Sekai, Yuragi no Senjou
Spoiler:


I think up until the latest chapter now, the story are still about introducing the world and its characters. I agree with sasuke706 and eager to wait for the big turning point.

I'll reupload the images, thanks for the notice ^^
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, harem, hero, not true harem yet, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.