AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-17, 18:20   Link #61
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Honestly speaking, as long as it's not gay I don't care. Was the bird a male in the previous life? No? Then it's okay. If I were to nitpick everything, I would only read novels with human girls as the heroines. No elves, no cat girls, no dragon girls, no sword girls...

Heh, so if you were turned into a lion you would snusnu the lionesses throughout the whole jungle? As expected of Hentaiga, truly on a different realm~.
Eyahaha~ I'm honored~

But soul is genderless... said Jesus
You denied Our Lord Jesus Christ's teaching?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 18:25   Link #62
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Eyahaha~ I'm honored~

But soul is genderless... said Jesus
You denied Our Lord Jesus Christ's teaching?
Sorry, I don't believe in Jesus.

Honestly speaking, if I were to believe in souls, for sure I wouldn't believe they're genderless. I mean, if souls are truly genderless, how do you explain homosexuals? They're supposed to be people who were born with the wrong gender, no?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 18:35   Link #63
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Sorry, I don't believe in Jesus.

Honestly speaking, if I were to believe in souls, for sure I wouldn't believe they're genderless. I mean, if souls are truly genderless, how do you explain homosexuals? They're supposed to be people who were born with the wrong gender, no?
Oh hey, heathen ophis is still online...

Born with wrong gender... that's what homo usually said to justify their disposition... I don't buy it though... I think it's the product of environment or emotional trauma...

Even if soul does exist, it's supposed to be in blank state when possessing physical body...

I kinda want to see the future like Ghost in The Shell where "soul" can be transferred between artificial bodies... I wonder how homo would be then... maybe the term itself would disappear in it's entirety...
Old 2015-11-17, 21:54   Link #64
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Can I link a manga here? Because that manga is like this too but with WAY MORE DIABETES!!!!
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 21:56   Link #65
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Please do... just the title, google can do the rest...
Old 2015-11-17, 22:02   Link #66
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Kanojo ni naru hi

Quote:
Miyoshi is always competing and losing against his childhood friend, Mamiya, who is good at everything. One day, Mamiya collapses from illness and is hospitalized forseveral weeks. When he returns to school, it turns out he is genetically female, and has decided to try living his life as a girl now much to Miyoshi's horror.
This manga, even though it looks like it's gay. But it is not!!!
I mean, such cuteypie, how un-immorality, much DIABETES!!, WOW!!!

I read and cried and giggled but never fapped to this!!
I mean...huehuehuehue....that feeling of guilty pleasure...when you read a manga like this...
BEST OF THIS CATEGORY!!
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 22:10   Link #67
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Lol~ I've read that a long time ago

Great Manga~ not gay right~ he has actually became a she anyway~

aside from that I also like : Boku Girl, Shishunki Bitter Change, Prunus Girl (lol), Idol Pretender and Fukigen Cinderella
Old 2015-11-18, 01:53   Link #68
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Quote:
Honestly speaking, as long as it's not gay I don't care. Was the bird a male in the previous life? No? Then it's okay. If I were to nitpick everything, I would only read novels with human girls as the heroines. No elves, no cat girls, no dragon girls, no sword girls...

Heh, so if you were turned into a lion you would snusnu the lionesses throughout the whole jungle? As expected of Hentaiga, truly on a different realm~.
This is so confusing since it's the primordial Ophis who genderbends into a hot loli saying this

Anyways I gotta ask...would you still be disgusted if a girl was reborn as a male and started dating girls?

I also take it you don't believe in Buddhism then, for us the number of times you have been a female in your previous lives would be like the number of sands in the Ganges river. You see, everyone in your life is someone you already met in the previous life. There was a recent story I heard in Vietnam where a grandmother adored her grandson so much she reincarnated after her death into a little girl to marry him. Once you realize the massive web connecting you to everyone else you either accept it as is and not give a f*ck like me or give up and become a monk.

As a side question, if that hypothetical male who tried to surgically change himself into a woman was someone who retained their memory of being a girl in a previous life and didn't want to become "gay" by dating another girl like you say, would you consider them as a male or female? The "soul" is supposedly female right? Well, legally in the real world anyone can be whatever gender they want though . I'm just trying to open your mind a bit to not judge others so much but anyways it's just a fun topic to discuss.

I'm not into guys but girls like Ophis or a say...a genderbent Accelerator are pretty attractive imo. To put it in an analogy, I would rather date a girl with a male genitals than a guy crossdressing as a girl...if that makes sense emphasis on feminine traits though. Haven't read this novel yet so I don't know if the protagonist genuine acts and behaves like a real girl after reincarnating or it's literally just an adult male trolling young boys for fun and gifts like those G.I.R.Ls in numerous mmos rofl. Either way it could be a hilarious novel or a romantic love story *shrugs*. Funny how ancient genderless dragons or gods turned into lolis so readily accepted in fiction though, anyways I guess you could say I'm one of the fans of these type of setting.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 10:01   Link #69
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
This is so confusing since it's the primordial Ophis who genderbends into a hot loli saying this

Anyways I gotta ask...would you still be disgusted if a girl was reborn as a male and started dating girls?

I also take it you don't believe in Buddhism then, for us the number of times you have been a female in your previous lives would be like the number of sands in the Ganges river. You see, everyone in your life is someone you already met in the previous life. There was a recent story I heard in Vietnam where a grandmother adored her grandson so much she reincarnated after her death into a little girl to marry him. Once you realize the massive web connecting you to everyone else you either accept it as is and not give a f*ck like me or give up and become a monk.

As a side question, if that hypothetical male who tried to surgically change himself into a woman was someone who retained their memory of being a girl in a previous life and didn't want to become "gay" by dating another girl like you say, would you consider them as a male or female? The "soul" is supposedly female right? Well, legally in the real world anyone can be whatever gender they want though . I'm just trying to open your mind a bit to not judge others so much but anyways it's just a fun topic to discuss.

I'm not into guys but girls like Ophis or a say...a genderbent Accelerator are pretty attractive imo. To put it in an analogy, I would rather date a girl with a male genitals than a guy crossdressing as a girl...if that makes sense emphasis on feminine traits though. Haven't read this novel yet so I don't know if the protagonist genuine acts and behaves like a real girl after reincarnating or it's literally just an adult male trolling young boys for fun and gifts like those G.I.R.Ls in numerous mmos rofl. Either way it could be a hilarious novel or a romantic love story *shrugs*. Funny how ancient genderless dragons or gods turned into lolis so readily accepted in fiction though, anyways I guess you could say I'm one of the fans of these type of setting.
First off, just to make it clear. I'm not judging others here. I have nothing against gays or anything.

Truly, be it incest, gay, or whatever type of love you can think (except pedo) I'm okay with it. I think people who love each other should be happy together regardless of what others think.

BUT, just because I don't have a prejudice against homos, it doesn't mean I like to read stories where the protagonists go around snusnuing with men. Still, that's not my main issue with this story. What really bothers me is the fact that the protagonist reincarnated with all his memories, knowledge, emotions, experiences, tastes, fetishes, sexual orientation, all of what constitutes his being. The only difference is that the body is female, it just doesn't make sense for the guy to suddenly start liking men. That's just absurd, and is just forcibly twisting the nature of someone against their will. If the protagonist was gay to begin with, I would not be this bothered.

Yeah I don't believe in Buddhism or reincarnation either, I'm an atheist. Suppose I do believe in reincarnation, to me the souls have gender, and homosexuals are the result of said souls being put in the wrong body.

Damn, we are all truly philosophical today... this thread became something else.

PS: There's no genderbender with Ophis, since she's genderless to begin with.
Old 2015-11-18, 10:25   Link #70
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
What really bothers me is the fact that the protagonist reincarnated with all his memories, knowledge, emotions, experiences, tastes, fetishes, sexual orientation, all of what constitutes his being. The only difference is that the body is female, it just doesn't make sense for the guy to suddenly start liking men. That's just absurd, and is just forcibly twisting the nature of someone against their will. If the protagonist was gay to begin with, I would not be this bothered.

Damn, we are all truly philosophical today... this thread became something else.
^Nobody said that

Actually by this point, most of his memories as a guy had already disappeared, leaving only things pertaining to Karate

Instead the memories of the girl began resurfacing

Quote:

PS: There's no genderbender with Ophis, since she's genderless to begin with.
Bullshit... You've already set Ophis as a female in your mind... maybe from the very start...

You are a heathen, Ophis
Old 2015-11-18, 10:29   Link #71
Wurstorff

Quote:
[...]Yeah I don't believe in Buddhism or reincarnation either, I'm an atheist. Suppose I do believe in reincarnation, to me the souls have gender, and homosexuals are the result of said souls being put in the wrong body.
[...]
... What about bisexuals, then? What gender would their soul have? And how would a homesexual's soul be different from someoine with Gender Identity Disorder?

Welp, what bothers me about this series is how utterly unrealistic and/or idiotic the protagonist acts. Alternatively, the bad writing that fails to make the protagonist believable or relatable to me. Alternatively, bad writing overall. One of the three. Which is too bad because I was curious about the setup, I rather like genderbender stories. Even if the sexuality swaps along with it. Or rather, especially if the sexuality is made an issue, if done competently.
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 11:30   Link #72
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Bullshit... You've already set Ophis as a female in your mind... maybe from the very start...

You are a heathen, Ophis
Since Ophis has been in the form of a girl since the beginning of the series of course I'll treat her character as a "She". Calling Ophis "He" would be strange, and I don't like addressing people as "It".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
... What about bisexuals, then? What gender would their soul have? And how would a homesexual's soul be different from someoine with Gender Identity Disorder?
No clue... a confused soul maybe? The merging of two souls... Seriously, that was just an analogy of mine. I truly don't believe any of that reincarnation stuff to begin with.

PS: I think it's better to stop here. I don't really think here is the right place to discuss this kind of thing.
Old 2015-11-22, 12:36   Link #73
Breimn

Erotora since you like so much old men turning into girls and having sex with men here is a novel for you
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4983ca/
There is even a bonus ch on nocturne for full description of their first bed battle( it is how i found this novel, btw it turns into vanilla right after it)
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 19:06   Link #74
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Holy shit! Thanks man! Though the update is kinda dead...
Old 2015-11-23, 01:37   Link #75
Breimn

Well main story is over.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-01, 12:09   Link #76
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oh hey! Somebody is translating this lol~

finally there's someone else who appreciates this gem uhehehe~
Old 2015-12-01, 13:38   Link #77
Kreceir

Quote:
Oh hey! Somebody is translating this lol~

finally there's someone else who appreciates this gem uhehehe~
I think I've seen you mention this WN a few times in other threads.
though, curious question.

Does he try to compare his new live and old live a lot in someway or the other?
I don't know why, but that sometimes annoyes me for no reason

And I have a feelings this MC is not as adorable as Aika
(Speaking about Aika... Chapter 13 got translated!)
Old 2015-12-01, 19:02   Link #78
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
I think I've seen you mention this WN a few times in other threads.
though, curious question.

Does he try to compare his new live and old live a lot in someway or the other?
I don't know why, but that sometimes annoyes me for no reason

And I have a feelings this MC is not as adorable as Aika
(Speaking about Aika... Chapter 13 got translated!)
Not really
She started karate again and meeting her old pals, but aside from that she doesn't get any more attached to her old life

Blasphemy... she is way more alluring than Aika~ Aika is cuter though
Old 2015-12-01, 19:20   Link #79
Kreceir

Quote:

Blasphemy... she is way more alluring than Aika~ Aika is cuter though
Hmmmmm I gotta judge this for my self.
:P
Old 2016-02-24, 05:11   Link #80
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oyaji Kanojo has reached chapter 400! Congratulation!

Tags
bishoujo kouichi, gender bender, moto ossan, not yuri, romance