AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2005-12-19, 09:55   Link #1
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Silly/Odd News Stories from around the World

Its true. A man, who spoke online to this girl found out that it was actually his mother.

Full story here:
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

It was kinda funny, see kids. This is what happens when you chat with people you dont know online.

Still this cracks me up.
________
Ford sigma engine history

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 07:30.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:04   Link #2
Midnyt
Endorsed by Nodoka!~

Send a message via MSN to Midnyt
Three words: Weekly World News.
Midnyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:16   Link #3
Kokoro Toshokan

The guy obviously likes older women?
Kokoro Toshokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:20   Link #4
Green²
It's bacon!

Could make for a good sequel to You Got Mail. Though if the script writers do decide to use AOL as an communication front again, well,.. I can understand.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:25   Link #5
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Lol wierd story stupid perverted lonely men ( who like older ladies )? -.-
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:35   Link #6
Mephisto2k
anime4life

haha.
this woman was cheating on her husband with her son.
zomg
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:36   Link #7
Yuiichi
Retired.

It's not just the boy though: the mother was looking for a date online too.

But think how they must both feel. The mother and son were making passes at each other online. And this woman has been married for 27 years, and she's looking for a "good time" online.

I wonder how the mother and son could even talk to each other after that - awkward moments ahead.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:44   Link #8
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Oh wow she even scanned a fake picture and everything .. well she was only 52 or so i suppose thats not as bad as 70 ? i wonder if she said her real age tho humm lol , still very awkward moments ahead indeed :P maybe they'll just have a laugh about it..
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 11:06   Link #9
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again,"
I'm suprised that's all the dad did.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Now it makes sense...

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2005-12-19 at 11:22.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 11:08   Link #10
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
I'm suprised that's all the dad did.
It would be devorce if I was in that relationship.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 11:15   Link #11
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnyt
Three words: Weekly World News.
Reread this post, guys.

Here's another "true story" from Weekly World News:

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...465880005.html
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 11:27   Link #12
Ending

Read about this on FileFront a week ago.

Tought luck. Especially for the cheating woman.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 11:28   Link #13
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Send a message via AIM to Arakawa Takeshi Send a message via MSN to Arakawa Takeshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Reread this post, guys.

Here's another "true story" from Weekly World News:

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...465880005.html
I seriously find that hard to believe..But just incase -grabs a knife- I'm having potatoes today..Better stab them before I eat; And maybe they'll even make me smarter :P

ON the case with the boy and his mother. REALLY AKWARD. Personally if I were the father (I agree with Yuiichi) I'd divorce. I mean..COME ON. I'D FEEL A BIT STUPID IF YOUR OWN WIFE HAD A THING FOR YOUR SON.
Arakawa Takeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 18:46   Link #14
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakawa Takeshi
I seriously find that hard to believe..But just incase -grabs a knife- I'm having potatoes today..Better stab them before I eat; And maybe they'll even make me smarter :P
Arrrrgghhh!

Everything with the byline "Weekly World News" is a joke! There is not actually a guy who dated his mother online, they just thought it was an amusing idea, so there is no need to sympathize! They write about "Bigfoot's Runaway UFO Bride" too!
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 19:39   Link #15
Stardash

Santarchy!

Found this rather odd news article (comcast news)

40 drunk people dressed in Santa Claus costumes robbing stores

They say they were protesting Christmas, but I think it was all for the free beer .
Stardash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 08:06   Link #16
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun
A man, who spoke online to this girl found out that it was actually his mother.
heh ... sort of Oedipus for the modern age, only without the children and literal "killing" of his father ...
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 09:31   Link #17
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
heh ... sort of Oedipus for the modern age, only without the children and literal "killing" of his father ...
Thats who he was. Thanks for reminding me!

Ya, at least this time, he didnt poke his eyes out.
________
Buy vaporgenie

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 07:36.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 12:58   Link #18
maetelx
Banned

Send a message via MSN to maetelx
NO more gropers in japan subways

Japan's Groping Problem
The Gropes of Wrath

In Japan, more than 4000 men are arrested each year for groping on trains. This is about five times the number in 1992.

In 2001, a survey of two private high-schools in Tokyo revealed that more than 70% had been groped on the train.

A recent survey of Japanese companies suggested that at least 17% of Japanese women have been groped.
Police crackdown

The mid-1990s brought a nationwide police crackdown on train gropers. Plain-clothes police officers were assigned to the worst affected trains during rushhour. Advertising campaigns gave advice to women who thought they were being molested: to thrust the offending hand in the air and yell "chikan" (groper).

Unfortunately, this hasn't emboldened many Japanese women. Surrounded by strangers, most women would rather pretend nothing unusual is happening than create a scene. Gropers exploit this, and pick their victims carefully.

Some of the "victims" aren't so innocent, and false accusations of groping are increasing. The shame associated with chikan makes it possible for especially enterprising young women to blackmail fellow train users.

Faced with a hysterically shrieking woman, most men are willing to be led to the nearest ATM and part with large sums of money (US$3000 isn't uncommon).

Women Only Carriages

An obvious solution to the problem is to introduce a "Gropers Only" carriage, and then the randy little tykes might fondle each other to death. Controversially, this was rejected.

Instead, "Women Only" carriages have been introduced at peak times on the most crowded lines. A guard is usually present to enforce this, politely telling any man who fails to read the pink sign to get in a different carriage with all the other perverts.

Generally, this has alleviated the problem, but there has been an unexpected side- effect. Any woman who finds herself outside the rosy sanctum of the “Women Only” car is viewed as fair game. After all, if she didn’t want her intimate parts mauled, she wouldn’t be there!

The behaviour of women in the safe zone has also drawn complaints. Momentarily freed from the rigid sexist expectations of Japanese society, a carriage of OLs can adjust their make-up and prattle away on their phones as much as they like, drawing complaints from other passengers.

The Groper's Brotherhood

Meanwhile, what of the gropers? Who’s thinking about the degenerates? All they ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being. On the buttocks, or maybe on the breasts. Is that a crime?

Fortunately, help is at hand. You need look no further than Shigeru Oohori: “elite salariman”, loving husband/father, and head of "Chikan Tomo-No-Kai" ("The Groper’s Brotherhood"). He has assembled a 40-strong group of deviants from all walks of life, including teachers, government officials and a Buddhist priest (Buddhism seems to have an ambiguous attitude to molesting strangers in public places). Not just any horny freak can join though: a black belt 5th dan groper is expected to cop 100 sleazy feels a month.

According to Oohori, gropers come in two main categories. "Orthodox" gropers, about 80% of the fondling population, get their kicks from the girl’s look of disgust and embarrassment. The "Technician" is a rarer and far more admirable breed. With practiced technique, they subtly titillate their gropees into a state of subconscious arousal.

This chikan elite meet once a month in a Tokyo café to touch base and play with some new ideas. Over the internet, they warn each other of police crack-downs on certain train-lines. They even run practical mauling workshops, hiring girls to be bothered by them on crowded commuter trains, and offering criticism and tips.

There are special " image clubs" (imekura) catering for chikan, with tailor-made rooms built to look like subway carriages, and prostitutes paid extra to act like unsuspecting commuters.

In the words of their sensei: "Groping was once a solitary activity, but now thanks to the Internet it's become easy to link up with people who share the same kind of sexual interests."

any comments feel free to add ...
maetelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 13:30   Link #19
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
All i can say is this... It must be very boring in Japan that people have to pick up some interesting hobbies...
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 15:07   Link #20
音楽は死んだ
Boobies² = Fun

Send a message via Yahoo to 音楽は死んだ
Holy hell 0__o Where did you find all that info?
I knew about some pervs coping feels on crowded trains, but never knew they had orginized and even had clubs catering to the fetish in such an extreme way.
音楽は死んだ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor