AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-14, 00:11   Link #101
Runty

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Ditto the previous scene, and also Lelouch delivering the mind-fuck to Mao in 15. It reminded me of Return of the Joker where Terry laughs at the angry clown prince of crime.
Aw, yeah! That movie is badass in its uncensored form.

That scene is great too. But another good one is where C.C. screws with Suzaku's head in episode 11, but Lelouch ends up being caught in the effect. The cave scene afterward is nice stuff as well.
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 10:49   Link #102
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I'll probably get it for this, but the flashback in R2 of Suzaku kicking Lelouch in the face... Definitly one of my favorites. <.<'

I also love both times Lelouch out smated Mao and then bragged about it afterwards. Gotta love frustrated Mao. Those were really entertaining.
I watched it over and over again after that
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 10:51   Link #103
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

When Euphie died and Suzaku cried his eyes out. Farewell one Lacus wannabe and a knife in the gut for Suzaku. There is a god.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:55   Link #104
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

R2 episode 13. Lelouch saving Shirley from falling and saying he didn't want to lose anything else. At the end though Shirley passes away and we see Lelouch losing what he wanted to protect in one episode. Seeing Lelouch cry out that loud for once was priceless.
Old 2008-07-15, 18:09   Link #105
Traece
:cool:

I'll throw out five. The first three are from the second festival in R2. All others are assorted.
(1)Actually my favorite scene is when Shirley attacks Kallen who is dressed up in a costume. It's funny because Kallen has eaten Lelouch's head, and Shirley yanks him from it causing him to land on the ground below the scaffolding.
(2)Then Lelouch declares to Suzaku who is looking for Arthur: "Tomatoes and cats don't come in a pair!!" or something to that effect. Almost exactly that...
(3) The council chases (Kallen included, in her outfit) Arthur and Lelouch buckles down because of his lack of stamina, resulting in Millay passing him in an old-style dress while screaming, "Charrrrge!" as she ran past him.
(4)In the beginning episodes of Code Geass season one when Arthur steals his helmet, Lelouch gives the most hilarious and hysterical expression ever.
(5)In Love Attack (episode 13 of R2, right?) Anya takes her Knightmare and deploys it on school grounds, then busts through one of the school's windows and wall, only to be stopped by a surprised Viletta, who says, "It's not ok..." Of course, the funniest part of that scene is that Anya doing so causes the school event to attract the attention of the military and the police.
Old 2008-07-15, 19:54   Link #106
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
R2 episode 13. Lelouch saving Shirley from falling and saying he didn't want to lose anything else. At the end though Shirley passes away and we see Lelouch losing what he wanted to protect in one episode. Seeing Lelouch cry out that loud for once was priceless.
AGREED!!! My hopes for LelouchxShirley was crushed, I was happy that she was gonna tell Lelouch everything but then Rolo had to kill her .

My favourite scenes are

Near the end of episode 24-25 when they alarm the trap and then Lelouch says this
"If you're a witch, then I'll become a warlock" that scene always makes me smile

ANNDD

all of the times C.C kissed Lelouch, even if it was a professional kiss and not a personal one it still gives me hope.
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 03:12   Link #107
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
This might seem strange to most, but my favorite scene was right before the opening credits of Episode 1. The part where Lelouch says, "Suzaku... I WILL ANNIHILATE BRITANNIA!" when he was a kid. That expression on such a child's face made me laugh happily. That and the similar expression Lelouch made at the end of the first episode after using Geass for the first time. Those two scenes are actually what sold me for this anime.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 06:44   Link #108
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

R2 Cornelia in more or less all of her scenes makes them awesome

<3 Cornelia, especially the -throw a knife into V.V's head while he's talking big- scene -> R2 Ep 13

or her owning the most powerful (or second most powerful perhaps don't know about whether Gawain or Siegfried is stronger) KMF yet to be seen in action with a customized grunt KMF ->R2 Ep 14
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 09:48   Link #109
mysociallink2

If I had to narrow it down to one I would say when Kallen met C.C.

mysociallink2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 13:01   Link #110
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
R2 Cornelia in more or less all of her scenes makes them awesome

<3 Cornelia, especially the -throw a knife into V.V's head while he's talking big- scene -> R2 Ep 13

or her owning the most powerful (or second most powerful perhaps don't know about whether Gawain or Siegfried is stronger) KMF yet to be seen in action with a customized grunt KMF ->R2 Ep 14
Siegfried is stronger than the Gawain; the Siegfried was capable of damaging the Gawain, but the Gawain wasn't able to damage the Siegfried. Plus, it survived the crushing depths whereas the Gawain didn't.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 00:57   Link #111
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

for me

KALLEN IN A BUNNY SUIT HAHAHAHAHAA
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 09:38   Link #112
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Maaya: Nani, mai honey?
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 10:03   Link #113
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

I think any scene involving one of Kallen's little 'wardrobe malfunctions' is hilarious. I mean, she's a great warrior with cat-like reflexes, who for some reason becomes completely oblivious to her surroundings while taking a shower. Now that's funny.

I also like the scenes in R2 between C.C. and Kallen because it shows the rather odd older/younger sister bond that's formed between them in the year since season 1. C.C. is the somewhat arrogant older one that can't resist making fun of the younger, but in more serious moments shows geniuine concern by giving advice and showing a level of confidence in her that perviously she only really had for Lelouch. Kallen is the younger jealous sister, who is often annoyed by the older's antics, but still defers to her advice when it's needed. Kinda makes me sad that their separated right now, because I was really enjoying watching their dynamic.
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 14:36   Link #114
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I think any scene involving one of Kallen's little 'wardrobe malfunctions' is hilarious. I mean, she's a great warrior with cat-like reflexes, who for some reason becomes completely oblivious to her surroundings while taking a shower. Now that's funny.

I also like the scenes in R2 between C.C. and Kallen because it shows the rather odd older/younger sister bond that's formed between them in the year since season 1. C.C. is the somewhat arrogant older one that can't resist making fun of the younger, but in more serious moments shows geniuine concern by giving advice and showing a level of confidence in her that perviously she only really had for Lelouch. Kallen is the younger jealous sister, who is often annoyed by the older's antics, but still defers to her advice when it's needed. Kinda makes me sad that their separated right now, because I was really enjoying watching their dynamic.
whatever
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 15:45   Link #115
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
whatever
Hey, hey, Kallen & C.C. moments are always quite nice AND funny to boot!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 15:59   Link #116
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Badass C.C is allways the best, nothing comapres.

EP 14.
"C.C-sama!..."
Then that....scene.... awesome as I think her charecter was starting to stagnate, her abandoning Lelouche could lead to the climax of the 4rd quater.
I still have a special place in my heart for a yandere C.C to sit in if it happens.... please let yandere C.C be near Spinzaku....
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 16:04   Link #117
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Pffff, Yandere C.C.? Doubtful. Anyway...
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 16:07   Link #118
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Pffff, Yandere C.C.? Doubtful. Anyway...
Just in your mind imagine C.C snapping... lets say V.V or whoever killed Marriane is present..... doubtful it would happen....

But at this moment in time its the only thing that can trump Genocide-tan.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 01:02   Link #119
lovecakecookies

No one has posted here for a while.. Anyways my favorite scene is the introduction of the new Guren in Episode 18... its was soo prettyyy
Old 2008-09-14, 01:03   Link #120
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
kimi wo ikirou