AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2006-08-28, 20:18   Link #21
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ono
They may still continue the story from where the anime ends - in one of Akane's bad endings sort of way. After all, Mitsuki is the only major heroine who didn't get into any road accidents... yet.

How I wish this isn't a prank. And if it IS after all, I wonder what they'll post on the 20th of October.
I don't know. The anime was practically Mitsuki's true end already, so I doubt they're going to make a scenario as a sequel. And with a specific label like "Haruka route," it's most likely that it's going to be an adaptation of Haruka's story in the game. But the question is: how are they going to do it? New series? New OVA? Or just plain prank? After all, it's just weird that despite having been announced already, the image is mysteriously gone. I really wonder what's going on.

Actually, I also find it strange that they'd actually specify it as Haruka's route. That's just like practically spoiling the ending already. Hmmm.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 22:56   Link #22
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

The quick display and removal of the so called "announcement" is pretty strange.

Now I know about pranks and such but I really wonder why AGE would do it if it was true. Why now just make a regular statement?

A possible reason could be they are trying to gauge fan reaction around the net. Perhaps it they a good response from anny people then they would go ahead and do it. Fan response is very important, it's the main reason why Kanon was remade.

Or it could just a be a simple joke put out on Mitsuki's birthday, but somehow does generate a good response from fans and causes AGE to decide to actually do a remake...
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 00:29   Link #23
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

i like the fan disc alot, this would be great if they made another show.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 12:14   Link #24
heroplant

まだ 「君のぞ」 で引っ張りますか。「あゆまゆ劇場」 のネット配信アニメは、
てっきり 「マブラヴ」 アニメ化への布石かと思ってたんだけど、
こっちと連動した企画だったのか?
それにしても、水月の誕生日top絵を退けて発表したのは、
絶対狙ってるとしか思えないな(笑)。

追記. アニメ化の告知絵と告知ボイスが消えて、誕生日top絵に戻りました。
heroplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 12:53   Link #25
ono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
A possible reason could be they are trying to gauge fan reaction around the net. Perhaps it they a good response from anny people then they would go ahead and do it. Fan response is very important, it's the main reason why Kanon was remade.
... and I would say that they did at least get some attention: the counter on their site showed over 100000 hits on 27th, while on 28th it fell down to less than 40000. On the other hand, it may have to do with 27th being a Sunday.

There're way too many ways to explain this picture change: maybe they do want to get attention from fans, in order to give bang effect to some annoucement - like new secret project coming to market soon (anime, fandisk, or new game - doesn't matter what). Unfortunately, there seems to be nothing big in the works - if you don't count upcoming USA and Russian releases of the KGNE anime as big. Maybe they're going to merge with Key/Visual arts all of a sudden. Or buy out 0verflow - the latter raises suspicion for using age's rUGP engine in Summer Days.
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 10:11   Link #26
mimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
For what it's worth, I'm thinking we should call prank. Announcing that Haruka's path would be animated, only to change it with "actually, it's Mitsuki's birthday" seems like classic prank material to me. Not to mention, if you look on the site now, it's conveniently gone. I don't think the announcement actually makes a whole lot of logical sense either, and the only purpose would be to rile people up... so... I'd be glad to be proven wrong, but I say prank.
another funny thing is, in the celebration page, age called Mitsuki's birthday as "Mitsuki's Saint Birthday", the same as calling Jesus' birthday. So maybe now Mitsuki's birthday should be called "Mitsukimas"? I wonder when did Mitsuki ascend into a Goddess
mimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 22:24   Link #27
Whitesparkles

arhh i hope dis is NOT true....ir's gonna totally ruin the whole damn show.....its gonna be soo unrealistic
Whitesparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 02:31   Link #28
mimo

it's already sooo unrealistic anyway.
mimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 03:40   Link #29
Whitesparkles

and if they DO remake it den it'll be evern more unrealistic
Whitesparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 15:46   Link #30
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesparkles
arhh i hope dis is NOT true....ir's gonna totally ruin the whole damn show.....its gonna be soo unrealistic
I don't see how it can ruin something when it is basically an alternate telling. More than just KimiNozo has even attempted to try this, and usually it's done with a pretty high success rate. There have also been times where the alternate telling is more popular than the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo
it's already sooo unrealistic anyway.
Wait, what? What will be unrealistic?
Old 2006-08-31, 18:16   Link #31
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
how can you say that KGNE is unrealistic...IMO its one of the most realistic series that could actually happen...if a person is unlucky enough...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 19:08   Link #32
radister
Back and Alive! i think!?

even if it more likly not to be true then ture
i find myself sitting in a cornor praying that this will be real!
its not the i hated the ending of the anime, i fact i thought it was a great ending!
however if there is 1% out of a million that this is true and Haruka can have a good ending as well, then i be more then happy!
Quote:
and if they DO remake it den it'll be evern more unrealistic
Unrealistic? you seen half the animes out there!
hugh robots and magic fairys, even stuff that like KGNE has some magical element to it.
i think KGNE is one of the few anime that is set in the real world.
i can't think of one unrealistic thing about it.
radister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 01:52   Link #33
Panky

I want to ask 2 things :

1) Do you all understand japanese ? I don't even know-a-word from there :?
2) How do you know they are going to edit it all over and they won't continue the "original" story?
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 09:58   Link #34
martino
makes no files now

Would this be a whole new series, or just a remade last or last few episodes?
Old 2006-09-04, 10:11   Link #35
kujoe
from head to heel

No one knows.

No one is even sure if this for real or not—but apparently there's this rumor going around that it's going to use the special fan disc scenario, wherein the you-know-what doesn't happen to you-know-who.
Old 2006-09-04, 18:21   Link #36
Panky

I'm sorry to bother again with the same, but really, how do you understand that webpage? You all understand japanese? i'm 15 years old and i have already sufficient with english and french :P
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 23:22   Link #37
johnnybabe

yeah what the heck is the poster talking about?did the webpage announce this wonderful news or are u reading too much into the poster?
but i recognise the two words on top,its kinda like chinese
it says "special notice"
im a 1 day old fan of kimi ga and im so excited about this "remake"!!!!
If they actually do it,i hope they would kill Taka off or something,i couldnt stand it if that baby asswipe of a hypocrite is hugging Haruka for even 1 second.His resolve is so weak in the presence of so much love.
johnnybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 23:56   Link #38
kujoe
from head to heel

For one thing, the image has "Haruka route" written over it, which in erogame lingo, is assumed to be Haruka's path in the game. Therefore, this isn't really a totally new remake or rewrite in the sense that it already exists as an alternative path in the game's story. In other words, similar things also happen in the same manner with the exception of the ending and Haruka-only events. It's also written that a decision has been made regarding an anime adaptation of this said route.

As for what it's really talking about? Like I said, no one is really 100% sure. Series? New OVA? Or just a playful prank? Make a guess.

@Panky: Nope, not all of us understand Japanese perfectly. Some can partially understand it; others have no knowledge of the language at all. People in this side of the internet generally download fansubs and buy R1 dvd releases after all.

I didn't catch this piece of information first hand. (The image was taken down...) For me, it was simply news and varied bits of speculation that people were talking about all of a sudden.
Old 2006-09-05, 00:22   Link #39
kujoe
from head to heel

(disregard this post)

Last edited by kujoe; 2006-09-05 at 23:21.
Old 2006-09-09, 22:39   Link #40
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
Image is back online again. Interesting. I don't know if they'd do a full series - perhaps an OVA like Akane Maniax. Wait and see, I guess.

-Andiyar

Tags
âge, brains base, drama, ova, romance, seinen