AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2005-12-30, 15:01   Link #1
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
ever17 and other "infinity Series" games

Okay, I just played and finished ever17...very cool game. My real question though, regards the others in the "infinity Series" from KID...Never7 (or Infinity..not sure if they're separate, or the same thing, or a pair, or what) and Remember11.

Does anyone know, are they prequels/sequels and related in some way, like all in the same timeline with events referenced in one that appear in the others? Or are they completely different and just similar styles of games to ever17, like with psychological/philosophical/scientific content?

I read a little about Remember11's storyline from the website, and it looks like since it's about a plane crash in 2011, it could be in the same world as ever17...but I couldn't tell if it really is or not.

Anyways, I'm just curious what strings these three together in the series, whether it's an ongoing chronology and plot connections, or just their general theme.

thanks!
Old 2012-11-23, 18:11   Link #2
tiya_novlita

Never 7, Ever 17 and Remember 11 are sharing the same universe
If you have played the three of them...
Check the timeline/chronology here http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=In...ies:Chronology
tiya_novlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 19:20   Link #3
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

They are part of an existing continuity, but you can theoretically play one game in the series withou having played the others. Some things in the other games are referenced in the others- for example, Ever17 has several connections to Never7, while Remember11 has several connections to Ever17, and the phenomena that occur in one game still exist in the others.

In short, there are connections, but they're mostly minor.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 19:37   Link #4
VDZ

This thread is older than the amount of time it took between the original release of 'infinity' (the very first version of Never7) and KID's bankruptcy. Just so you guys know.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 22:31   Link #5
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong