AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-16, 16:23   Link #41
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
I don't know if its my computer but all I get when I open the color links on this page is just a window with one color and some conji which i cannot read... no other pics or anything. Is that all its supposed to be? Can someone help me out?
Old 2007-10-16, 20:49   Link #42
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
I don't know if its my computer but all I get when I open the color links on this page is just a window with one color and some conji which i cannot read... no other pics or anything. Is that all its supposed to be? Can someone help me out?
Nope there's supposed to be a picture of the captain you chose to look at and his or her power graph.
Old 2007-10-16, 21:03   Link #43
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Nope there's supposed to be a picture of the captain you chose to look at and his or her power graph.
So I guess I don't have some program or something you need to see the pic. thanks.

Its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't see the pic!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know if I need some special program?
Old 2007-10-16, 21:29   Link #44
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
Its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't see the pic!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know if I need some special program?
your problem sounds strange, i tested the links on the first site with firefox and ie, both worked perfectly
Old 2007-10-16, 22:11   Link #45
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
your problem sounds strange, i tested the links on the first site with firefox and ie, both worked perfectly
I only use firefox. so its wired, I even tried at work last weekend and it did not work. I don't know.... guess I should just give up...
Old 2007-10-18, 09:50   Link #46
japo2300

there r two links, one with the pics in japanesse and stats, the other supposedly is the pics with translation but i get the same thing, a page with the colors and nothing else
Old 2007-10-18, 19:51   Link #47
kagato3

no, the second group of links are just the colors of the linings of the captains coats. There are no known translations.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-11-27, 09:52   Link #48
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

one thing I don't get is that Kenpachi doesn't have any int. points?

Isn't it obvious that he DOES have a brain in fight with tousen (and yet, he complained about too much thinking)

The fact is, he has intelligence, but he's not willing to use it.

Old 2007-11-27, 11:07   Link #49
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by yui9000 View Post
Statistics are statistics, but battle isn't a math equation. Mistakes, luck, experience, confidence, even a simple thing as just having a bad day... All of it factors in in a life-or-death kinda way when fighting, and all of it varies from fight to fight.
No, this isn't a boxing match. It's a shounen manga. The only thing that decides who wins is who gets more PUMPED UP! Take Ichigo and Renji's first fight. Renji was pretty pumped 'cause he was pissed off with Rukia and Ichigo didn't know what the hell was going on. But then Ichigo got REALLY PUMPED and beat Renji. Zaraki is always PUMPED UP and was wiping the floor with Ichigo, but then Ichigo and Zangetsu both got even more PUMPED UP and beat him! And Ishida vs Mayuri when Ishida got PUMPED UP, by his quincy pride, Mayuri didn't stand a chance!
Old 2007-11-27, 11:29   Link #50
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris View Post
No, this isn't a boxing match. It's a shounen manga. The only thing that decides who wins is who gets more PUMPED UP! Take Ichigo and Renji's first fight. Renji was pretty pumped 'cause he was pissed off with Rukia and Ichigo didn't know what the hell was going on. But then Ichigo got REALLY PUMPED and beat Renji. Zaraki is always PUMPED UP and was wiping the floor with Ichigo, but then Ichigo and Zangetsu both got even more PUMPED UP and beat him! And Ishida vs Mayuri when Ishida got PUMPED UP, by his quincy pride, Mayuri didn't stand a chance!
pump it up

dont'ya know, pump it up
you got the pump it up

technique called pumpin'jutsu is popular among them

Old 2007-11-27, 12:01   Link #51
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post

Isn't it obvious that he DOES have a brain in fight with tousen (and yet, he complained about too much thinking)

maybe its intelligence regarding shinigami stuff? like all the stuff you learn at the academy, traditions, protocolls,.. otherwise it could be the way you said, hes intelligent and doesnt use his brain on purpose
Old 2007-11-27, 12:07   Link #52
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
maybe its intelligence regarding shinigami stuff? like all the stuff you learn at the academy, traditions, protocolls,.. otherwise it could be the way you said, hes intelligent and doesnt use his brain on purpose

i like the phrase: don't judge book by its cover

Old 2007-11-27, 20:16   Link #53
Casshern

Quote:
My guess is that intelligence in this context is just a "stat" (as in an rpg) that affects kidou (magic) power. Having lots of points in intelligence probably means being able to use high level kidou, like Aizen who can use kidou in the 90's. Having no intelligence points like Zaraki means he doesn't have any affinity for kidou.
Old 2007-11-27, 21:08   Link #54
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Quote:
Statistics are statistics, but battle isn't a math equation. Mistakes, luck, experience, confidence, even a simple thing as just having a bad day... All of it factors in in a life-or-death kinda way when fighting, and all of it varies from fight to fight.
and battles in anime are how the mangaka draws it. Who knows maybe Kubo will have Kon beat down Aizen in the end.
Old 2007-11-27, 23:55   Link #55
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post

Ken's intelegence is 50 while it is the lowest of the captains it's only 10 off of Soifong's and she is not stupid

He has 0 in Demon Arts / Soul Pressure (specifically control)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-12-06, 00:15   Link #56
sniperz

now we want the top10 espada's power l;evel -- =) im sure its all over 390-450...

ichigo shud be around 500
Old 2007-12-06, 08:06   Link #57
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Kenpachi is not stupid when it comes to fighting, the edge he has over others is experience, we all know he had more fights than we had hot dinners lol so techniqally thats what makes him tick but if he wants to learn kidou he can but he ain't that kind of a fighter, still in terms of intelligence you cant compare him with aizen. kenpachi is stubborn and doesn't care about other crap that others uses like shunpo and that, he would rather depend on his brute strength and his mighty reatsu which got him pretty far but at this rate he cant depend on that alone and he is likely to negotiate with his soul slayer in a matter of time. =]
Old 2007-12-06, 17:00   Link #58
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I always thought kenpachi was dumb
Old 2008-01-12, 17:10   Link #59
Teh2ndrunner
History Fanatic

Quote:
. Who knows maybe Kubo will have Kon beat down Aizen in the end.
haha tht wud be pwnt - Bleach has definitely got a strong sense of irony to a lot of the eps so maybe this wud be the final push

.... it wud be a push too far going from ironic to screwed up !
Old 2008-01-13, 05:55   Link #60
tbl
Affably Evil

I'm not so surprised about Kenpachi, Ichigo was able to fight with him equally before he reached Bankai.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Closed Thread