4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 12:09   Link #2601
BatmanHorizon

batman the dark knight and code geass?

Not sure it was mentioned before but does anyone think there's a similarity with the ending of Batman The Dark Knight?

ending quote of the movie:
"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight".

I think it is somewhat the same way lelouch wants to take the blame on him,
the only diffrence is that batman still lives but lelouch has already died. however, the reason is the same...

They both want to serve justice, but to do that they both turn into the bad guy while they actually aren't.

(srry 4 bad english)
BatmanHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:09   Link #2602
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
But we KNOW that it is spelt L L. What was V.V's surname?
Anybody else wishing they had revealed C.C's actual name now?
Old 2008-09-29, 12:10   Link #2603
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipok View Post
lelouch
ルル

Ru Ru

R2

or even

Ru Ru Re:

R3
or R2 is simply Round 2 refering to the second season as a second chess game...

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:10   Link #2604
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
or R2 is simply Round 2 refering to the second season as a second chess game...
Too many coincidences for my liking, makes me more suspicious now
Old 2008-09-29, 12:11   Link #2605
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Just doesn't strike me as Jeremiah in my views, he was all concerned about the well-being of his Lord over what his Lord's ideals were before now, so long as he was serving Lelouch... so what if he's still serving Lelouch I wonder. That's just me though, I have doubts and that's all there is too it really <_<
Well you can have thouse doubts, but Jeremiah I think is a little much here. His character has always been about honor. And is there any more honor involved in how Lelouch went out? It probably bothered him at first, but he accepted it in the end. That is how I view it. Besides, if Jeremiah knew, why wouldn't Lelouch tell Suzaku?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:11   Link #2606
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
well its a jap show
who cares hws its spell in english
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:11   Link #2607
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
f****t little kid
Old 2008-09-29, 12:11   Link #2608
Hiku

Quote:
If Lelouch is immortal then why does Suzaku have to be Zero? Wouldn't an immortal serve the role better?
I'm sure Suzaku would have an easier time being Zero since he can't be in the costume 24/7. If anyone were to discover him, it wouldn't be a big deal. He could just say that he is Zero. In Lelouch case, that would ruin the whole plan.
Old 2008-09-29, 12:13   Link #2609
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Isn't that a bit evil? To throw everything on Suzaku like that, seems a bit off especially with the fact that this was supposed to be his redemption.
I think it's the same fate. Both of them got to live in hiding. But Suzaku at least can be close to Nunnally. And Suzaku does not know the truth about Lulu's fate. Two "fors" that, to me, are essential in the choice of roles the two friends had to play.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:13   Link #2610
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Too many coincidences for my liking, makes me more suspicious now
yea me too

so the eposide is also round
the Knight also Round

so is the second season is a big chess games wif the chess pieces playing chess game wif each other using some round thing and having many round of it
Old 2008-09-29, 12:13   Link #2611
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Well you can have thouse doubts, but Jeremiah I think is a little much here. His character has always been about honor. And is there any more honor involved in how Lelouch went out? It probably bothered him at first, but he accepted it in the end. That is how I view it. Besides, if Jeremiah knew, why wouldn't Lelouch tell Suzaku?
Jeremiah has an Orange-Plantation Lelouch can go too afterwards?
Old 2008-09-29, 12:15   Link #2612
Hiku

Quote:
But the Japanese language is based on sound, not spelling. Even if he is Lelouch to us, he is Rurushu to the Japanese audience, whom most are not very knowledgable in English. So he would certainly be called R. Two. (Aru Tsu) And when Japanese people read the title screen, they read it as "Aru Tsu"
Old 2008-09-29, 12:16   Link #2613
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Jeremiah has an Orange-Plantation Lelouch can go too afterwards?
anyway sunrise should get some orange brand to sponser them
like sunkist or wat

can make a fortune out of it
Old 2008-09-29, 12:17   Link #2614
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
But the Japanese language is based on sound, not spelling. Even if he is Lelouch to us, he is Rurushu to the Japanese audience, whom most are not very knowledgable in English. So he would certainly be called R. Two. (Aru Tsu) And when Japanese people read the title screen, they read it as "Aru Tsu"
thx hiku for supporting me
woot...
Old 2008-09-29, 12:23   Link #2615
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Too many posts, so I'm sure I missed conversation on this. What happened to the key words for this episode? I thought there was supposed to be a line saying something about "commemorating the person who brought about the defeat," but I don't recall a line like that being said. Was it said and I just missed it or was it not said at all? I wonder what that means if it wasn't said at all. Kallen's gum line didn't make it either.
Jeremiah said this to Anya when he sliced her cockpit open.

Kallen's was probably changed to the line she said to C.C. in Turn 24, "do you like Lelouch?" After all, "aishiteru" is too strong a word for her to use.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:26   Link #2616
iBeast

Quote:
If Lelouch is immortal then why does Suzaku have to be Zero? Wouldn't an immortal serve the role better?
Wow, did you seriously just ask that question? It seems like you're just asking obvious questions now that we have established Lulu is alive...

The whole plan is to have everybody believe that Zero rid the world of the evil entity, Lelouch, Now, you saw the episode correct? Just making sure because you don't seem to notice the important details.

They needed the stage to show that Zeraku killed Lulu, and they did exactly that. Suzaku will serve as Zero because he already has the live-on geass, which furthers the fact that Lulu has Code Geass...because if Lulu was actually dead, Suzaku wouldn't have that geass anymore and Schenizeil would be ruling Britannia no?

The more I explain it, the more I see how incapable of you to understand it lmao...if you still don't see it, you're just aren't on my level.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:26   Link #2617
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Jeremiah said this to Anya when he sliced her cockpit open.
Ah yes, I forgot about that. You're right, that's exactly what he said to Anya.

By the way, this whole Orange joke about Jeremiah, is it something that was influenced by the fans, or was it an intentional inside joke from the start?
I have seen at least one scan where he is holding an Orange. Because I thought it was funny to see it in the actual anime after all the fanart jokes and scans.
Old 2008-09-29, 12:31   Link #2618
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Wow, did you seriously just ask that question? It seems like you're just asking obvious questions now that we have established Lulu is alive...

The whole plan is to have everybody believe that Zero rid the world of the evil entity, Lelouch, Now, you saw the episode correct? Just making sure because you don't seem to notice the important details.

They needed the stage to show that Zeraku killed Lulu, and they did exactly that. Suzaku will serve as Zero because he already has the live-on geass, which furthers the fact that Lulu has Code Geass...because if Lulu was actually dead, Suzaku wouldn't have that geass anymore and Schenizeil would be ruling Britannia no?

The more I explain it, the more I see how incapable of you to understand it lmao...if you still don't see it, you're just aren't on my level.
When will you get it... Death of the Geass user does NOT cancel the Geass placed on people. The Geass placed on people does not go away. We know this because Anya and Nunnally still had Geass placed on them. Same for Milly and Rivalz actually since their memories were re-written as well to forget Nunnally.

Schneizel still has his Geass (though since Schneizel may be logical in the fact Lelouch=Zero. Lelouch=Dead. Zero=Dead? he could possibly break out of it later on... maybe. XD)

As for the rest, you MAY have a point, but Suzaku could have given the Mask back to Lelouch later on after they meet up again. Also, since Suzaku was crying and we didn't get any indication that Suzaku knew Lelouch was immortal at all (which I still think he isn't.)
Old 2008-09-29, 12:33   Link #2619
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Or perhaps suzaku was crying because of what lelouch was giving up
Old 2008-09-29, 12:34   Link #2620
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Or perhaps suzaku was crying because of what lelouch was giving up
He was... lelouich was giving up his life for the sake of everyone. But that doesn't mean he is immortal (or that he knew.)