AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-19, 19:00   Link #981
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Wait, we're getting a movie!?
That's just the preview or commercial video section of the site.
Old 2013-09-19, 20:24   Link #982
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
That definitely Saki they are talking about. Preview for S2 show Saki with Cain and her voice for asking Haruto help, she got captured by the Dorssian. Now people who think Cain is going to NTR'd Haruto should calm down and relax by now.
And that rescue mission would not be better to take her out L-Elf? He could infiltrate and rescue smoothly Saki
Old 2013-09-19, 20:46   Link #983
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Now I'm even more stoked to see the 2nd Season. Just two more weeks... I can make it...

Haruto apparently got quite the bang-up from Cain. Well, judging from this PV, I'm assuming that the overall tone of the series is gonna get a little more intense/serious.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-09-20, 01:42   Link #984
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
And that rescue mission would not be better to take her out L-Elf? He could infiltrate and rescue smoothly Saki
After how bad Cain kicked his butt in S1?

No way he'll go in alone. He would most likely use Haruto as a distraction at the very least. That and Haruto would guilt trip him to let him go because Haruto will blame himself over Saki's capture.

Shoko would than put her foot down and tell L-Elf to let Haruto help out because he'll just go on his own if L-Elf didn't take him.

L-Elf would than allow Haruto to go as he cannot say no to Shoko's crazy antics.
Old 2013-09-20, 05:08   Link #985
kiak666

Based on the preview, I guessed that Episode 13 will be VVV-I vs VVV-II and VVV-VI vs Q-Vier and X-Eins with their Heat-Shield Waffes.
Old 2013-09-20, 12:47   Link #986
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
After how bad Cain kicked his butt in S1?

No way he'll go in alone. He would most likely use Haruto as a distraction at the very least. That and Haruto would guilt trip him to let him go because Haruto will blame himself over Saki's capture.

Shoko would than put her foot down and tell L-Elf to let Haruto help out because he'll just go on his own if L-Elf didn't take him.

L-Elf would than allow Haruto to go as he cannot say no to Shoko's crazy antics.
L-elf said, "can you do it? to save someone, you will also have to assault another". If Shoko does have any love for Haruto, I think she will beg him not go. But Haruto will definitely go and tried to save Saki in which will make Shoko think he choose Saki over her. As in what L-elf just say, save one person and you will hurt another person.
Old 2013-09-20, 13:05   Link #987
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
L-elf said, "can you do it? to save someone, you will also have to assault another". If Shoko does have any love for Haruto, I think she will beg him not go. But Haruto will definitely go and tried to save Saki in which will make Shoko think he choose Saki over her. As in what L-elf just say, save one person and you will hurt another person.
Oh f**k, I wouldn't expect Shoko to get yandere levels of jealousy if it happened, I hope Haruto will forgive her for that regardless of his feelings that were attracted to Saki. If the love triangle gets resolved sooner than later in a good way, we really don't need more drama for it.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-09-20, 13:16   Link #988
Fjoergyn

So I think that L-11 who will rescue Saki. He will not want to see Shoko steeped in sadness and absent from political office. So I think that L-11 is going to rescue Saki. It would be harmful for the country to have his minister sad and depressing. That mission is safer with L-elf.
Old 2013-09-20, 13:26   Link #989
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Right, it would make more sense to send L-Elf. But I would think since he's a traitor they would be on high alert for him. Nvm, Cain kept his betrayal a secret.
Old 2013-09-20, 13:58   Link #990
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
So I think that L-11 who will rescue Saki. He will not want to see Shoko steeped in sadness and absent from political office. So I think that L-11 is going to rescue Saki. It would be harmful for the country to have his minister sad and depressing. That mission is safer with L-elf.
Quote:
Right, it would make more sense to send L-Elf. But I would think since he's a traitor they would be on high alert for him. Nvm, Cain kept his betrayal a secret.
This. I would love to see L-Elf rescuing Saki's ass so they will not put Haruto and Shoko on a pedestral and make things a little brighter enough for the love triangle to be resolved. If Haruto X Saki's ending is any indication, then I hope Shoko have to accept the Haruto and Saki's love bond in order to not cause any more jealousy as long their intimate moments are enough for them, wouldn't mind the vice-versa situation.

On other news, I wonder why Nanami won't show up in season two.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-09-20, 14:20   Link #991
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

But the problem is will L-elf risk for someone like Saki? Doing something so bothersome for himself? Haruto definitely will but l-elf I just don't see it. But if Haruto would to go L-elf might go with him.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:28   Link #992
Destined_Fate

Quote:
I disagree. Shoko is the type that would allow Haruto to go save Saki if that's what he wants to do because he's a good guy and she knows that when he wants to do something he'll do it if it's for someone he cares for despite the risk. That and Saki is a friend....I guess?

Saving Saki is the right thing to do but it will hurt his relationship with Shoko who will begin to realize that Haruto isn't the person she knows anymore and that he chose Saki.

Besides, Haruto has been hurting Shoko already even though he hasn't noticed it because she's keeping it inside. Thus Haruto will not see ho2 this will hurt Shoko in the end due to the implications of his willingness to rush to Saki's aid immediately and without a second thought.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:36   Link #993
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
But the problem is will L-elf risk for someone like Saki? Doing something so bothersome for himself? Haruto definitely will but l-elf I just don't see it. But if Haruto would to go L-elf might go with him.
L-Elf would probably do it because she's a valuable asset. Mainly due to her piloting a Valvrave.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:39   Link #994
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I disagree. Shoko is the type that would allow Haruto to go save Saki if that's what he wants to do because he's a good guy and she knows that when he wants to do something he'll do it if it's for someone he cares for despite the risk. That and Saki is a friend....I guess?

Saving Saki is the right thing to do but it will hurt his relationship with Shoko who will begin to realize that Haruto isn't the person she knows anymore and that he chose Saki.

Besides, Haruto has been hurting Shoko already even though he hasn't noticed it because she's keeping it inside. Thus Haruto will not see ho this will hurt Shoko in ther end of the implications of his willingness to rush to Saki's aid immediately and without a second thought.

That why I said if, Shoko's father just die and if she has any feeling for Haruto she will want to seek comfort from him. You know like in Gundam Seed when Lacus's father and Flay's was killed too, they too seek comfort from Kira. But if Haruto denied her from getting this comfort she want from him, it can cause some hatred and jealously toward Saki. Which in another words, Shoko's character development. She still doesn't know about his relationship with Saki yet so it can be a pretty big blow at her. well, all this is speculation unless proven. But one thing for certain after all that had happened in ep 12 she can't be that genki girl anymore, she must take her job seriously.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:41   Link #995
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
L-Elf would probably do it because she's a valuable asset. Mainly due to her piloting a Valvrave.
Remember the thing he talk about for a Valvrave replacement pilot in the preview for s2? Well I think we have a clue who will be replaced now...
Old 2013-09-20, 14:46   Link #996
Destined_Fate

That's an interesting thought.

They "do" have her Valvrave, just not Saki. Logically it would make more sense to just replace Saki than bother trying to get her back from Cain who already proves too powerful to them atm. Haruto of course would be against it.

Quote:
That why I said if, Shoko's father just die and if she has any feeling for Haruto she will want to seek comfort from him. You know like in Gundam Seed when Lacus's father and Flay's was killed too, they too seek comfort from Kira. But if Haruto denied her from getting this comfort she want from him, it can cause some hatred and jealously toward Saki. Which in another words, Shoko's character development. She still doesn't know about his relationship with Saki yet so it can be a pretty big blow at her. well, all this is speculation unless proven. But one thing for certain after all that had happened in ep 12 she can't be that genki girl anymore, she must take her job seriously.
I don't see her seeking comfort with Haruto since she'll keep the death of her father a secret and wont want to give any hints on what happened. She also has mounting work to do as Prime Minister after the attack of S1 as well as having to plan a memorial and burial for all the dead students under her watch as well as that festival if it still happens. If anything she'll put on a strong face and pretend everything is okay because right now they need their leader to be strong after what happened.

Than she may have a major breakdown later on with either L-Elf, most likely, and/or Haruto present. If Haruto is present he wouldn't know what to do or say and may run away with the thought that he did all of those things to Shoko thus it's his fault and he doesn't deserve her.

Shoko has suspicions as some of the students did put in her head that those two may be dating. Than that picture from earlier? She has faith in Haruto but she isn't dumb. Having Saki remain at Haruto's side as he's healing also should trigger danger bells in her head too.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:48   Link #997
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Remember the thing he talk about for a Valvrave replacement pilot in the preview for s2? Well I think we have a clue who will be replaced now...
I originally thought he was talking about a replacement pilot for Haruto. Plus in the new PV Haruto says that the Valvrave's curse is his to bear.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:53   Link #998
Fjoergyn

For this reason, Haruto is no match for Cain. L-Elf can withstand their attack or plan something. Haruto can not do anything. L-Elf will be the pilot to replace Haruto at certain times, that's a fact.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:59   Link #999
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
For this reason, Haruto is no match for Cain. L-Elf can withstand their attack or plan something. Haruto can not do anything. L-Elf will be the pilot to replace Haruto at certain times, that's a fact.
Body-jacking you mean? At first I also thought it will be Haruto but than he also the main protag and if he doesn't have his Valvrave he will be irrelevant to L-elf. So the only conclusion I come up with is that Saki is captured, Haruto want to save her but L-elf don't want to take the risk instead searching for a replacement pilot in place for Saki.
Old 2013-09-20, 15:06   Link #1000
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Plus there's always the possibility of the bad guys taking Carmilla as well.