AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-07-15, 08:02   Link #14181
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
How do you go that long without getting Fergus? I've only been playing a couple of months, and I've already got him NP2 or 3. Or is that just one you haven't burnt yet?

On another note, I think I've finally wrangled my strat for BP3. JAlter plus Red Bean. That's...pretty much it. And ignore the crystals as long as you can since that limits Yori to one attack a round. And sometimes that attack is just a buff. JAlter Buster Brave combos are a thing of frickin' beauty... Haven't gotten a full 6M, but I've scared the hell out of 5M.
nah he just marked new -i burned him tons of time
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 08:06   Link #14182
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

All this salt from people whose collections far surpass mine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
I didn't have much choice in keeping mine. He was the first, and for a long time, the only Saber I got. Caesar has surpassed him quite handily since then, but it's still just those two and "The Other Gil".
Old 2016-07-15, 08:13   Link #14183
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
Pretty sure it only says NEW if it's new to your index. Burning shouldn't have an impact on that.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 08:17   Link #14184
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Pretty sure it only says NEW if it's new to your index. Burning shouldn't have an impact on that.
it just says new for whatever reason. i got him first day he was around. and never used.
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 09:01   Link #14185
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I think this only accounts for when you are summoning. The card itself in the inventory is still displayed as new.
Old 2016-07-15, 09:56   Link #14186
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

new cracked apk for 1.11.1, works on MEMU, rooted phone and many other emu but not bluestack.

again, use it at your own risk.

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4t6ywBHMGhiZ0FmZU9tYWZQM3M/view?pref=2&pli=1
Old 2016-07-15, 09:58   Link #14187
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
new cracked apk for 1.11.1, works on MEMU, rooted phone and many other emu but not bluestack.

again, use it at your own risk.

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4t6ywBHMGhiZ0FmZU9tYWZQM3M/view?pref=2&pli=1
Are you using it yourself or just heard about it? I'm a little hesitant in downloading that. There's a high risk of your account getting banned if you use modified APKs. Not to mention the risk on your phone. Use at your own peril.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2016-07-15 at 10:08.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 10:10   Link #14188
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Are you using it yourself or just heard about it? I'm a little hesitant in downloading that. There's a high risk of your account getting banned if you use modified APKs. Not to mention the risk on your phone. Use at your own peril.
Currently using an updated version 1.11.1 apk file taken from QooApp.
Working fine for me. At least my account hasn't been banned thus far.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 10:12   Link #14189
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
The APK works. But yeah, I'm not using it. We don't know if DW can detect data packages of modified APKs and simply ban those accounts. Not going to risk my NP2 Scathach and Jeanne Alter. This modified APK just shows the foolishness of these shticks by the developers. The only ones you shut out are legit players, re-rollers won't care about ban risks as long as they can get in, roll and grab the bind code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
QooApp doesn't use a modified APK.
Old 2016-07-15, 10:17   Link #14190
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
I don't think the APK from QooApp is modified though. I tried to update my memu through QooApp and it warned me that rooted devices aren't supported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
The APK works. But yeah, I'm not using it. We don't know if DW can detect data packages of modified APKs and simply ban those accounts. Not going to risk my NP2 Scathach and Jeanne Alter. This modified APK just shows the foolishness of these shticks by the developers. The only ones you shut out are legit players, re-rollers won't care about ban risks as long as they can get in, roll and grab the bind code.
It's just a matter of time before DW gets wind on this modified APK spreading around and will start handing banhammers. Best not to tempt it.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-07-15, 10:23   Link #14191
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Account banning shouldn't concern you. You should really worry if the akp is a troyan that will recollect your google acount info and resend it to a third party
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 10:24   Link #14192
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I don't think the APK from QooApp is modified though.
QooApp uses original APKs. It's simply another distribution platform.

Quote:
It's just a matter of time before DW gets wind on this modified APK spreading around and will start handing banhammers. Best not to tempt it.
It's the same old story. Saw this a decade ago with PC games when publishers rolled out ever sophisticated DRM protection software only to see them getting cracked within hours or days. They will never succeed in eliminating re-rollers / piracy unless they use protective schemes with huge collateral damage. In the end all they do is make life tough(er) for legitimate players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Account banning shouldn't concern you. You should really worry if the akp is a troyan that will recollect your google acount info and resend it to a third party
Well, I don't have a Google account. And I happen to know the source of the APK.
Old 2016-07-15, 10:43   Link #14193
Ryoshi

Ahhh... good to know I'm using an official apk, though it doesn't really help you guys

On a side note, just reached 101M damage to grab the last lighter. Time to focus on getting boxes for NP5
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 10:57   Link #14194
Klard
The cilvilain

I would rather wait to get new phone than risk my accounts
Old 2016-07-15, 11:07   Link #14195
larethian

Quote:

It's the same old story. Saw this a decade ago with PC games when publishers rolled out ever sophisticated DRM protection software only to see them getting cracked within hours or days. They will never succeed in eliminating re-rollers / piracy unless they use protective schemes with huge collateral damage. In the end all they do is make life tough(er) for legitimate players.

Well, I don't have a Google account. And I happen to know the source of the APK.
Yep. Already said this many times. All software can be hacked or broken except crypto keys that are mathematically not feasible and software that runs on black box integrated chip.

But what they can attempt to do is push more people to use legit platforms, by making it hard for non tech savvy masses to deploy workarounds, thus reducing unnecessary support workload. Though tech savviness is on another level these days. And the ideal goal is often impractical to attain.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 12:08   Link #14196
Klard
The cilvilain

It just repost but well
Spoiler for DDD:
Old 2016-07-15, 12:39   Link #14197
Rasen

Quote:

How WELL do you know the source of the APK?

Also, rather than use the hacked APK, I'm hoping that DW gets wind of it, and their hearts are so crushed that they go back to allowing Jailbreak and Rooted devices.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 13:01   Link #14198
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
How WELL do you know the source of the APK?

Also, rather than use the hacked APK, I'm hoping that DW gets wind of it, and their hearts are so crushed that they go back to allowing Jailbreak and Rooted devices.
It's certainly the less evil of the two. All these "security" features, they're just begging for hackers to crack their program.

Old 2016-07-15, 13:11   Link #14199
Rasen

Quote:
It's certainly the less evil of the two. All these "security" features, they're just begging for hackers to crack their program.
All things considered, I can sympathize with their position.

It's kind of a sad state of affairs, that all we can do is "close our eyes and think of England." Or else, the harder you try to protect what is yours, the more likely you're going to be targeted, and hard.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 16:32   Link #14200
MartianMage

So I got ticket today for my weekly login and I got Raikou from that ticket... NP2 Raikou... guess that's ok too though pretty unexpeceted =x
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon