AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-02, 23:05   Link #801
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Agreed, given how Saki has been portrayed as I think it is highly possible. Saki despite her ambition and the way she acts, she has had her heart at the right place especially with how she dealt with the episode 10, and also how she took protecting the others seriously.

Definitely likely that she would kill Haruto if he goes to far.

But honestly that's too similar to how CG was and I'm expecting a twist somewhere in the middle.
How about she is pregnant with his child ?
Old 2013-07-02, 23:40   Link #802
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
This is going to make Saki definitely NOT want to kill Haruto and she will be pissed if anyone tried to do it either. But someone is still going to do, I'm looking at you L-elf...
Old 2013-07-02, 23:56   Link #803
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Nah, that's not a twist. It's too predictable.
Old 2013-07-03, 00:05   Link #804
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Nah, that's not a twist. It's too predictable.
which is why they will do it because this series has done things that were incredibly predictable like the VVV pilots, aina's death, cain final boss of season and 2 needing an AI honestly that infamous scene was one of the unpredictable scenes of the show but i do believe that it will lead to something like her being pregnant, following to a guilty crown like ending with saki and haruto, and honestly saki is one of the most unpredictable characters of the show so this happening is even more likely

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-07-03 at 01:04. Reason: missing word
Old 2013-07-03, 01:50   Link #805
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
What if Future!Saki is actually the daughter of Haruto and Saki, and she just happens to look a helluva lot like her mother? Now that would be a twist!
Old 2013-07-03, 02:00   Link #806
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
What if Future!Saki is actually the daughter of Haruto and Saki, and she just happens to look a helluva lot like her mother? Now that would be a twist!
You not the only one my friend, I'm one hundreds percents positive sure that Saki-look-alike is someone related to Saki not her.
Old 2013-07-03, 05:31   Link #807
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

What if the "Human Experiment" Haruto ordered is to create the 4th generation, and the kid Saki's talking to is a dna mashup of Haruto and L-Elf?

Really tho I think I'm gonna leave this speculation thread alone for awhile, I don't wanna be potentially spoiled.
Old 2013-07-03, 06:27   Link #808
Key Board
Carbon

knowing Haruto's personality.. he would only condone of human experiment if..

1) it would help everyone in the end somehow
2) he takes the brunt of the blame

If I have to guess, it's an experiment to enhance Magius and Valvrave powers to the level that it can match Cain's and Illuminati bullshit
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-07-03, 06:32   Link #809
bastek66

There won't be pregnant Saki. There would be hints already.
Old 2013-07-03, 06:34   Link #810
Key Board
Carbon

to play the devil advocate..

it takes time for someone to know if they are with child or not.. Not even a week has passed
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-07-03, 08:15   Link #811
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

If they play the pregnant card I fully expect them to play the miscarriage card alongside it... Simply because it would be way more interesting.
Old 2013-07-03, 08:18   Link #812
Fjoergyn

I doubt that the experiment of speaking in advancing in vitro fertilization, perhaps speak of seeking a cure for his vampiric curse. If children come in history will naturally
Old 2013-07-03, 09:31   Link #813
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
If they play the pregnant card I fully expect them to play the miscarriage card alongside it... Simply because it would be way more interesting.
more like..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valravn

but honestly, it would make me feel sick
Old 2013-07-03, 10:06   Link #814
Hach
Yukigaya♥

I hope Saki won't become friendzoned like poor Sasuke and hate on Haruto

It might creat the same hatred Sasuke feels for Naruto because of that.
Old 2013-07-03, 10:32   Link #815
shadow1296

Well i doubt they would even show the pregnancy on screen because if the cliffhanger was in geass style when we come back in the fall a time skip would of happened of about a year saki would have been pregnant with the child and given birth by that time and only the VVV pilots know of it existence, this makes sense when haruto says the curse ends with us because he is probably doing it to save the child from their fate, it also makes sense that why saki looks like she is about to strike a deal with cain in the trailer because she is not only trying to save haruto but also their child
Old 2013-07-03, 10:38   Link #816
Key Board
Carbon

that's probably reading too far ahead

honestly, Saki seems the kind of person that would keep it a secret to herself if she could

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ecretPregnancy

but if they go that route this would become a telenovela and well. not sure you want to go that way.. xd
Old 2013-07-03, 12:48   Link #817
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
that's probably reading too far ahead

honestly, Saki seems the kind of person that would keep it a secret to herself if she could

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ecretPregnancy

but if they go that route this would become a telenovela and well. not sure you want to go that way.. xd
granted she will probably keep the fact she was pregnant and had his child from haruto for as long as she can because he is the kind of guy who would take responsibility and do another marriage proposal out of responsibility and not love but i doubt she would be the only one who knew she was pregnant, she would probably get one of the other valvrave pilots to help keep the secret from haruto or maybe one of the girls in the command center because i'm pretty sure they survived
Old 2013-07-03, 13:08   Link #818
Fjoergyn

Saki pregnant, much imagination on here
Old 2013-07-09, 22:39   Link #819
Key Board
Carbon

@GundamZZ

Spoiler:

Yeah, I saw that scan

Sunrise in charge of not leaking things.. pfft..

Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-09, 22:45   Link #820
Key Board
Carbon

Spoiler:

13語から. 物語は月でスタ-ト

From episode 13, the story starts at the moon
Closed Thread