AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-07-30, 18:58   Link #1901
Kurohane

Nothing to do with that issue, but the Granblue team annouced emergency maintenance about users able to redraw the free 10 roll post tutorial. How the heck that happen?
Old 2018-07-31, 03:38   Link #1902
AnimeFangirl

Murgleis on rate-up. Just because it's on rate-up doesn't mean I'll get more than one, right? So I don't have to spark right now, right?
Old 2018-07-31, 11:54   Link #1903
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yeah, no spark no Murg.
Old 2018-07-31, 14:39   Link #1904
Kurohane

Are notifications about story quests going to pop up every reset?
Old 2018-07-31, 15:39   Link #1905
zeross87

so i started playing few hours ago after i discovered we can play it on a browser (always though we gotta mess with our apple acc to do it..)

i got those in my first few free draws/quest : https://i.imgur.com/knMZuji.jpg

i heard ssr is the top rarity and i got a few, but i've seen a tiers list and none of those are top rated. is it going to be a problem later or not ? as of now, only chapter 3, the game is rather easy (almost click next simulator) but i dunno if i need a better start for latter or not.
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 15:52   Link #1906
AnimeFangirl

Don't worry about it. You'll have 130 more draws in the next 13 days so you have the chance to draw better SSRs. For now you can make a more than decent Fire team with Ilsa, Zeta and Ghandagoza. The majority of your strength will come from your weapons anyway.

Visit the Side Stories tab to pick up new weapons, characters and summons. Try to put weapons from different elements in different grids. You'll be fine.
Old 2018-07-31, 16:57   Link #1907
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Better characters make a difference, but that’s in endgame content. For a start, you’ve got good characters and there will be plenty of chances to get new ones. Even the SSRs they occasionally offer free from events are decent to good, and in at least one case even great.
Just remember if you ever look at YouTube for boss fight examples, a lot of them are whales so don’t be put off by how ridiculously powerful their weapon/party/summon setups are.
Old 2018-07-31, 17:25   Link #1908
AnimeFangirl

So realistically speaking, how would someone living overseas be able to claim their reward if they hit the 10 million yen jackpot? (http://granbluefantasy.jp/campaign/million_gift/) I wonder if Cygames would accept a power of attorney from friend/relative living in Japan.

Edit: Checked the terms and conditions. TL;DR no you can't.

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2018-07-31 at 17:57.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 17:59   Link #1909
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
so i started playing few hours ago after i discovered we can play it on a browser (always though we gotta mess with our apple acc to do it..)

i got those in my first few free draws/quest : https://i.imgur.com/knMZuji.jpg

i heard ssr is the top rarity and i got a few, but i've seen a tiers list and none of those are top rated. is it going to be a problem later or not ? as of now, only chapter 3, the game is rather easy (almost click next simulator) but i dunno if i need a better start for latter or not.
My word of advise. Buy the start dash ticket and trade for Shiva.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 18:24   Link #1910
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
My word of advise. Buy the start dash ticket and trade for Shiva.
You can't ticket Shiva AFAIK.
Old 2018-07-31, 18:44   Link #1911
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
You can't ticket Shiva AFAIK.
Shiva not in the list?
Then save it for summer Zoey.
Old 2018-08-01, 01:29   Link #1912
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

-Side Stories will now give free MLB Event weapon upon finishing story + MLB summon once completed extra quests
-Day 5 Special Boss will be light element with no elemental resistance
-NM95 available on Day 1 and NM100 on Day 3
-Blue Sphere FLB (Drang's Weapon)
-Collab with Zone of the Enders with summon that can be set to home screen for music

Free 320 light quartz
Old 2018-08-01, 03:36   Link #1913
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wait, what? A Z.O.E. collaboration?

So they say no to SRW for all these years, and then they sign on to collaborate with a mobile RPG? Sounds like they’re a bit desperate to promote the Z.O.E. VR game.
Old 2018-08-01, 05:44   Link #1914
AnimeFangirl

Gonna hold off on sparking Murg until I know the details of the Blue Sphere FLB and how it transforms Varuna.
Old 2018-08-01, 10:46   Link #1915
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wait, what? A Z.O.E. collaboration?

So they say no to SRW for all these years, and then they sign on to collaborate with a mobile RPG? Sounds like they’re a bit desperate to promote the Z.O.E. VR game.
This is because Cygame is helping Konami making the ZOE renake. It is a co-development of the two companies.
Old 2018-08-01, 15:03   Link #1916
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
-Side Stories will now give free MLB Event weapon upon finishing story + MLB summon once completed extra quests
-Day 5 Special Boss will be light element with no elemental resistance
-NM95 available on Day 1 and NM100 on Day 3
-Blue Sphere FLB (Drang's Weapon)
-Collab with Zone of the Enders with summon that can be set to home screen for music

Free 320 light quartz
Also, it will carry over to the previous side stories too if I read correctly, but what about ones you've already completed? Finished the story but not the extra quests?

This change was no doubt in response to the increasingly apparent tedious grind to get the weapon and summon with increased treasure for each copy. It wouldn't be so bad if they gave more than a couple of the second treasure each completion of the extra boss. You'll have more of the first treasure than the second and it's an increasing gap the more you do. And the temporary half treasure and half AP campaigns only exacerbated the issue.
Old 2018-08-02, 17:14   Link #1917
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

6 grand successes with weapon grail on platinum upgrades single-handedly boosted my Io staff from 40-149. If only it gave elemental boost to skill.

Edit: Speak of the devil

Last edited by Hooves; 2018-08-02 at 22:33.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 09:09   Link #1918
zeross87

i'm back with more newbies question here.

as of now i've got those characters, weapon and summon : https://imgur.com/a/nq9NHsK
i am rank 39 and currently at main quest ch 14
i have mastered all t1 class to lvl 20
warrior, sentinel, arcana dueler and kung fu master to LVL 20
dark fencer to lvl 20
as cp start to go down, i wonder what should i unlock next, should i unlock and max all T2 class now that i have done dark fencer, or should i focus on some lvl 3 classes? i have 520 cp left. i have bought no extended skill yet.
what should i do with those extra electric eel i got from the event ? i used one of them to uncap another but i wonder if it was a good idea or if i should use them otherwise or keep them.
what should i focus on next ? i want to advance the main story quest as i already overpower ch 14 so much i just have to spam next turn but i was also doing some raid/quest because those seemed fun and gave crystals.
i've read a beginer guide that talk about rushing omega weapon and weapon grid but for now i think i don't want to mindlessly spam raid to do that.
Old 2018-08-05, 12:44   Link #1919
Kurohane

Just some general advice:
-Level up tier 2 classes to get the mastery bonuses
-Save Extended mastery points for at least tier 3
-For the event summon: it's you choice. Personally, I don't reduce them for collection purposes. You can get quartz through other ways.
-Definitely go further in the story to get access to more areas and more quests.
Old 2018-08-05, 15:15   Link #1920
zeross87

hey thanks for the tips ! i'll start on the t2 class i lack then but i wont have enough cp to unlock them all yet. i've done some raids today while i was playing other games /watching movies and droped 4ssr omega weapon

are those ssr+ rate event that just ended rare ? some ppl tell me to save my crystals for then but i wonder if it wouldnt be better to get any ssr char right now that all of them will be a buff to my team or not. i've just won 3k crystals on the daily raward so i itch to draw