Welcome Peasants

PS: i also dislike inuyasha
Thanks for the comment
SPikemg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 16:57   Link #7822
Meryujinu
~ Crazy and Sweet ~

Hello!

I am glad i finally registered on thos forums. I was visiting for quite a long time now, but today was the day when finally I have gathered some courahe to register xD

Also, i will apologise from the start. I may be doing some grammar and language mistakes. English is my second language, so, please, go easy on me ^^"
Meryujinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 21:40   Link #7823
EmP|ty
Yea!

Send a message via MSN to EmP|ty
Well hey there....

So yea, thought i would join up, seems like a good place to go to when bored, and to broaden my Anime tastes, at the moment i am watching FATE, two of my favourites are Itazura na Kiss and Elfen Lied (be more different Anime's much i guess?) so yea.

I dabble in Photoshop stuff quite frequently, at college i am on a Video Games Development course and i often make Concept Art for people, so if you need me to make a forum signature or something i guess you could ask me.

back to lurking the forums for me.
EmP|ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 22:43   Link #7824
94ways

sup im 94 like lots of anime fav would be eureka and ill pretty much watch anythin if its not borin
94ways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 01:23   Link #7825
Yokokawan Cyber

Hello guys!!

I am a newbie here.
Yokokawan Cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 10:19   Link #7826
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
Greeting from Malaysia!

I am new here and I am a huge fan of the Mai-Franchise (Mai-Hime, Mai-Otome, etc...) which I have to admit is the only series that I really enjoy watching and reading. I'm currently helping out my dad in the family business (radio/newspaper advertsing). I'm mixed Malay (dad), Arab (mom) and Chinese (great-great-grandma from my mom's side) and I'm a Muslim. I'm more than happy to get new friends here! MAL (myanimelist) members might recognize me! ^_^

Ah, one more thing... despite my username, I'm a male! Remember that! XD
KongZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 20:08   Link #7827
oompasy

Hi everyone,

I am new here, just joined today
oompasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 21:39   Link #7828
endless2010

Hello everyone. I'm "Endless2010", or just plain Endless. I'm been a fan of the site for ages, but just decided to start posting on the message board. I hope my stay is a pleasant one.
endless2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 22:05   Link #7829
GreenLama
Banned

Well, I figured I would introduce myself to everyone here on the forums and get to know everyone a little bit, my name is Bill I am in my late 20's and I enjoy all kinds of animation with anime being a very large focal point for me. I am catching up on some older series such as InuYasha, Naruto (first series) and Fullmetal Alchemist, as well as watching some of the newer series like Shippuden, Tales of the Abyss and Chrome Shelled Regios, all of which I am enjoying. It seems like a lively bunch of people here and I look foward to getting to know everyone and having some great discussion about anime and whatnot while I'm here.

Some other hobbies I have are.......

Cartoons
Pro Wrestling
NBA
Comic Books
Action Figure collecting
Classic/Vintage Video Games
GreenLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 22:07   Link #7830
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

I head someone say Pro Wrestling? Give me a high five, dude! I love Pro Wrestling too! ^_^
Old 2009-03-04, 22:13   Link #7831
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Tokiha View Post
I head someone say Pro Wrestling? Give me a high five, dude! I love Pro Wrestling too! ^_^
Nice! What do you follow? I am a huge ROH fan as well as Pro Wrestling NOAH and New-Japan Pro Wrestling, but I keep up on WWE too and am looking foward to WrestleMania. Whats your poison?
Old 2009-03-04, 22:24   Link #7832
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

I'm not much of a fan of American Pro Wrestling of today and I love watching matches from NJPW and AJPW. I watch a little of TNA. But as far as WWE goes, I found it more entertaining back in the 80's and 90's because in my opinion, the action was more believable back then. I'm 23, by the way ^_^
Old 2009-03-04, 22:28   Link #7833
Texas84
よろしく

Hello everyone! A friend got me started on Full Metal and Evangelion and now I have hit 300+ hours! I have no life. I am a University of Texas grad, thus the avatar. Hook 'em Horns!
Texas84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 23:26   Link #7834
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
I'm not much of a fan of American Pro Wrestling of today and I love watching matches from NJPW and AJPW. I watch a little of TNA. But as far as WWE goes, I found it more entertaining back in the 80's and 90's because in my opinion, the action was more believable back then. I'm 23, by the way ^_^
I am the same way. I loved the NWA when it was in it's heyday and WWF from the 80's until very early in this decade and then I stopped watching it everyweek to just kind of keeping up on it once in a while. NJPW is were my heart is alongside NOAH, they treat it like it's a sport and the titles have kept their prestige after all these years. As far as american wrestling goes, I am a HUGE ROH fan, it's got the best in ring bouts in the U.S and the ROH World Title is very respected, even in Japan.
Old 2009-03-04, 23:38   Link #7835
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLama View Post
I am the same way. I loved the NWA when it was in it's heyday and WWF from the 80's until very early in this decade and then I stopped watching it everyweek to just kind of keeping up on it once in a while. NJPW is were my heart is alongside NOAH, they treat it like it's a sport and the titles have kept their prestige after all these years. As far as american wrestling goes, I am a HUGE ROH fan, it's got the best in ring bouts in the U.S and the ROH World Title is very respected, even in Japan.
WWF > WWE plain and simple. It went downfall from the attitude era onwards, and WWE went 80% story and 20% wrestling. But back in the 80's and 90's it was just the opposite and the storylines were made much more believable? Remember back in 1991 when Earthquake squashed Jake Robert's pet snake, Damien? Notice the crowed reaction? The crowd went silent in shock and some even cried! Do you see this happening today? How about in WCW in 1996 when Hulk Hogan turned heel for the first time in his career? The fans were so outraged that the whole ring was filled with trash thrown by the fans! Back then, wrestling was the SHIZ!
Old 2009-03-05, 00:04   Link #7836
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
WWF > WWE plain and simple. It went downfall from the attitude era onwards, and WWE went 80% story and 20% wrestling. But back in the 80's and 90's it was just the opposite and the storylines were made much more believable? Remember back in 1991 when Earthquake squashed Jake Robert's pet snake, Damien? Notice the crowed reaction? The crowd went silent in shock and some even cried! Do you see this happening today? How about in WCW in 1996 when Hulk Hogan turned heel for the first time in his career? The fans were so outraged that the whole ring was filled with trash thrown by the fans! Back then, wrestling was the SHIZ!
It was better back then, granted there were some outright stupid gimmicks going on at the time. I'd say the change really happened after Shawn Michaels had his first World Heavyweight Championship run in 1996. In early 1997 they started doing a lot more mic work and storylines began popping up more and more and the wrestling time began fading and fading. I still watched but enough was enough and on top of the wrestling going down hill the WWF began using their titles as props and they dropped in prestige from what they once were. Dark, darl days.....
Old 2009-03-05, 00:14   Link #7837
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLama View Post
It was better back then, granted there were some outright stupid gimmicks going on at the time. I'd say the change really happened after Shawn Michaels had his first World Heavyweight Championship run in 1996. In early 1997 they started doing a lot more mic work and storylines began popping up more and more and the wrestling time began fading and fading. I still watched but enough was enough and on top of the wrestling going down hill the WWF began using their titles as props and they dropped in prestige from what they once were. Dark, darl days.....
I have to agree on the gimmick part! I assume you remember that WCW had their "Dungeon of Doom" gimmick that debuted in 1995? It was when Kevin Sullivan was made "The Taskmaster" by a sinister figure which Sullivan addresses as "father" and the Dungeon's goal is to eliminate Hulkamania. Then we have The Giant (now The Big Show) who was billed as the son of Andre The Giant, and he wanted to avenge his father because Hogan defeated him or something like that? XD
Old 2009-03-05, 01:16   Link #7838
mishali

Hello everyone,

I'm new in this site so help me when i needed. Tnx
mishali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 05:37   Link #7839
naruponk

Hi, nice to meet you all
naruponk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 08:26   Link #7840
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
I have to agree on the gimmick part! I assume you remember that WCW had their "Dungeon of Doom" gimmick that debuted in 1995? It was when Kevin Sullivan was made "The Taskmaster" by a sinister figure which Sullivan addresses as "father" and the Dungeon's goal is to eliminate Hulkamania. Then we have The Giant (now The Big Show) who was billed as the son of Andre The Giant, and he wanted to avenge his father because Hogan defeated him or something like that? XD
I do remember that, granted I stopped watching WCW in mid summer of 1994, but I still caught some of that stuff. I remember one scene with Hogan walking down a large cave (in his wrestling gear and with a camera man no less) and he was searching for the dungeon master or something and he ran into a large mummy and Kevin Sullivan and began battling inside of this cave. Then they brought him before the dungeon master, who ended up being some fat guy, and they tried to sacrifice him or some crap like that. All of that packaged with how they treated Ric Flair at the time I can say I am glad I was no a fan and can discount it as never happening, lol.

Tags
introduction, new members