AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-28, 02:47   Link #5061
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Comments:

Mikoto is at 2% of her full power

Touma is fighting Mikoto next chapter!

Misaki knows A LOT about how her powers interact with Imagine Breaker... Hmmmmm.....

Misaki can use telepathy with Touma.

I forgot to mention Misaki said she can't brainwash Mikoto with her power. (oops) (she said this while talking to Touma).

Kuroko is now on the scene and thinks she can beat everyone there

Gensei seems to be openly attacking Aleister Crowley like a complete fool... I have no idea what he is doing at this point. I'm guessing Aleister is letting him live out of mercy or something...

Touma needs to only touch Mikoto somewhere on her body to negate what is happening. He DOESN'T have to punch her.

That's what I have for now...
Chinese, eh? That shouldn't be a problem for me.

YES! YEEES!!!!! Very interesting to hear about the interaction between IB & Mental Out. Probably there's something to do with her having a past relationship with Touma. (There has to be! This likely to justify the doujin artists!) OMG, this is so DELICIOUS! Now I'm more motivated to discover more about Touma x Misaki even more! And I'm more than happy to do this!

Fanboys Ahoy~!

Anyway, sparking a war between magic & science like that ain't a smart move. Clearly, Gensei is being a complete nut-job there. Well, as long as he DON'T punch Mikoto, then things will go well unless if Kamachi wanted to troll us hard.
Old 2013-08-28, 03:10   Link #5062
whitecloud

Im very..absolutely sure that touma will touch mikoto somewhere after some fighting and heavy dodging...ecchi tought..hehehehe..you know where he will touch....and mikoto will snap out of it but still zap touma with electric power (remnant of demon mode) looking like a demon...and touma screaming fukou daaaaaa, afterward the demon mode will recede, mikoto faint because of power overusage and everything settled...

Misaki restore memory of mikoto's friend while erasing memory of the spesific of the incident on kuroko and saten
Old 2013-08-28, 04:21   Link #5063
HonGFirE

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Im very..absolutely sure that touma will touch mikoto somewhere after some fighting and heavy dodging...ecchi tought..hehehehe..you know where he will touch....and mikoto will snap out of it but still zap touma with electric power (remnant of demon mode) looking like a demon...and touma screaming fukou daaaaaa, afterward the demon mode will recede, mikoto faint because of power overusage and everything settled...

Misaki restore memory of mikoto's friend while erasing memory of the spesific of the incident on kuroko and saten
I don't think touma can dispel level upper
Old 2013-08-28, 04:38   Link #5064
Flere821
Lurker

I've just read the chapter in Chinese, and it was great I never was much of a Mikoto+Touma shipper, but for now I'm firmly on the side of Touma+Misaki

Though a correction on previous comments, it's not "Mikoto is only using 2% of her true power" but instead "Mikoto is 2% of the way to becoming a Level 6 in her current form, despite her attack on the Windowless Building being several dozen times more powerful than her Level 5 maximum output; she still has room to grow however".
Old 2013-08-28, 05:07   Link #5065
chaosprophet

As people were wondering before, maybe Exterior will be destroyed by Misaki, as a way to stop Gensei and Mitori of being able to use it.
Old 2013-08-28, 07:34   Link #5066
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
seems everyone desiring a punching scene is a No-no

too bad she didn't tell him who she is, though i tought that touma knows her voice
i would avoid the punching scene and make the situation something special so the mikoto fans don't rage hard.
Old 2013-08-28, 08:04   Link #5067
lazydoggamer
Lazy and I know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
i would avoid the punching scene and make the situation something special so the mikoto fans don't rage hard.
But I want to see the rage.
Old 2013-08-28, 08:19   Link #5068
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by Exterior-Burst.
The theory I had that Exterior/Gensei might go berserk (like Kiyama Harumi) due to the effects of LU and turn into AIM Burst (though "Exterior Burst" sounds cooler )

Quote:
Im very..absolutely sure that touma will touch mikoto somewhere after some fighting and heavy dodging...
I am sure Touma can't do a 50m Dodge Roll!!
His best chance now is to stand still with his IB in front of him and wait until she exhausts herself or teleports to him.
The only person who can DODGE her attacks right now is Kuroko if she can predict it.

Quote:
Unlikely, Kamachi spent a lot of effort to not let them get involved avoiding every chance they had to find out anything.
She might mindcontrol Kuroko now that she got in her range (and Kuroko even wants to arrest her) to forget her and only attack Mitori.
Saten and Uiharu are not even present and might not even arrive till end + Saten might have her memories already restored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
As people were wondering before, maybe Exterior will be destroyed by Misaki, as a way to stop Gensei and Mitori of being able to use it.
I wonder why they didn't destroyed it in the first place when everything went wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonGFirE View Post
I don't think touma can dispel level upper
Touma is a threat to the Imaginary Number District, that is the reason Hoyka was born.
Mikoto draws her power from that place through Sisters, I am sure as hell he can cancel the connection.
Misaki even warned him to not touch his head, so he would not cancel the connection between him and her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
You mean like the opposite of Bridge Scene, where instead of Touma being in Mikoto's lap, now would Mikoto end up in Touma's lap?
That would definitely make Mikoto x Touma shippers die with a hearth attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
But I want to see the rage.
I personally don't care if people will rage or not.

I just hope we don't get some trivial solution where he stands there like an idiot, completly invincible with his IB and then he simply talks her out of it, or touches / punches her with IB.
I really hope it will be more interesting than that if Kamachi already HAD TO MAKE HIM BE THERE.
Old 2013-08-28, 08:34   Link #5069
Shinhwa
Banned

Looks like next chapter will be the climax?
Old 2013-08-28, 08:43   Link #5070
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Looks like next chapter will be the climax?
Plausibly. Though the cliffhanger of the previous chapter and this chapter was the beginning of the climax.
Old 2013-08-28, 09:09   Link #5071
Shinhwa
Banned

Seriously, Misaki x Touma is becoming huge lately lolz. You can really tell by all the Misaki x Touma doujins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
You mean like the opposite of Bridge Scene, where instead of Touma being in Mikoto's lap, now would Mikoto end up in Touma's lap?
Nah, it has to be one of the following:

1. Princess Carry Mikoto who is unconcious
2. Hug Mikoto to stop her
3. Breast Press with IB (?!)
4. Kis........ eh....... I can dream.

If one of these happens, I am sure some Touma x Mikoto shipper would die from the massive awesomeness.

Ignore #3 and 4 =w=
Old 2013-08-28, 10:07   Link #5072
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

^
Accidental breast groping might be counted too.
Old 2013-08-28, 10:11   Link #5073
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
^
Accidental breast groping might be counted too.
But she is flat...
Old 2013-08-28, 10:36   Link #5074
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
But she is flat...
At least that could make her go biri-biri on him and eventually regain control from the Exterior's mind control.
Old 2013-08-28, 11:36   Link #5075
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I've just read the chapter in Chinese, and it was great I never was much of a Mikoto+Touma shipper, but for now I'm firmly on the side of Touma+Misaki

Though a correction on previous comments, it's not "Mikoto is only using 2% of her true power" but instead "Mikoto is 2% of the way to becoming a Level 6 in her current form, despite her attack on the Windowless Building being several dozen times more powerful than her Level 5 maximum output; she still has room to grow however".
My bad. But oh... level 6 must be very powerful then

BTW @Shinhwa... the fact that you say discount #3 is really really ironic I won't say why now

She's already like 24, 36 times stronger than before (a few dozen)... and she still can't destroy the calculate fortress... hmmm... doesn't that make her kind of weak? Though now that Mikoto has attacked the Windowless building and isn't getting punished by Aleister for doing so... I see good things coming ahead. I realize Gensei is the one at fault here though...

What I'm wondering is why Aleister doesn't exterminate Gensei immediately... I'm assuming that the only reason Aleister would be fine with Gensei's actions is because he is okay with seeing the effects of the imaginary number district on Mikoto for research? Since she's only 24 times stronger than before I wish she could just retain the same power when she goes back to her normal form but no...
Old 2013-08-28, 11:45   Link #5076
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeral
Two names:

Shirai Kuroko
Shokuhou Misaki

Both, won't allow it.
Old 2013-08-28, 11:46   Link #5077
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Two names:

Shirai Kuroko
Shokuhou Misaki

Both, won't allow it.
It could be a very very temporary accident though that Mikoto and Touma both enjoy
Old 2013-08-28, 11:53   Link #5078
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Two names:

Shirai Kuroko
Shokuhou Misaki

Both, won't allow it.
But what if Kuroko still doesn't have her memories back at the time and Misaki is still somewhere else?

But really a romance comedy between Mikoto, Touma and Misaki would be really funny
Old 2013-08-28, 11:55   Link #5079
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
But what if Kuroko still doesn't have her memories back at the time and Misaki is still somewhere else?

But really a romance comedy between Mikoto, Touma and Misaki would be really funny
Railgun really makes it clear Misaki likes Touma or something like that. But for the people reading railgun that don't even know that
Spoiler for Index season 1:
I'm not sure they are going to understand what is going on... I wonder if it'll be revealed in the railgun manga...
Old 2013-08-28, 12:34   Link #5080
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Railgun really makes it clear Misaki likes Touma or something like that. But for the people reading railgun that don't even know that
Spoiler for Index season 1:
I'm not sure they are going to understand what is going on... I wonder if it'll be revealed in the railgun manga...
I think the weakness of the railgun series is that without knowledge from the index side, people will have a hard time knowing what's going on. I think this weakness should be amended somehow @_@;
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen