5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-11, 20:04   Link #61
Skaddix

Oh yeah Sei what an a***hole, Fedex that sucker. Sending China from her own gallery to deliver a package that is terrible.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 20:09   Link #62
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Oh yeah Sei what an a***hole, Fedex that sucker. Sending China from her own gallery to deliver a package that is terrible.
On the other hand, China could've done that as well, but she chose to go anyway. That's her prerogative.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 20:37   Link #63
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

There's no reason for mentioning Reiji to any of these kids because they don't know who Reiji is and are going to be confused all the time. I get annoyed whenever I end up at family reunions and people talk about oh so-and-so don't you know him WG and I'm like "No goddamnit because I was in Sabah for 20 years."

I really don't get why everyone insists the goons are Junya's crew. They just look like the successors of the delinquent asshats who Reiji defended Aila meatbuns from.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 20:40   Link #64
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Another thing that people are forgetting: that jet behind China has the Yajima Trading badge. Yajima Trading loaned China a business jet to get to Japan and then back.

Now, it could be that Sei called in a favor from Nils... but I think it's more likely that Caroline was in Paris for China's exhibition, and she's the one who offered her corporate jet to China.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2015-02-11, 20:45   Link #65
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
The Build burning can use weapons Sekai just prefers his martial arts and he can't use long range weapons.

That was amazing scene and I love that part.
Every gunpla can technically use weapons except maybe the animal ones that Sakai made, but that's because of the lack of hands. That doesn't mean it ever had any weapons and wasn't a pure melee unit from the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
There's no reason for mentioning Reiji to any of these kids because they don't know who Reiji is and are going to be confused all the time. I get annoyed whenever I end up at family reunions and people talk about oh so-and-so don't you know him WG and I'm like "No goddamnit because I was in Sabah for 20 years."

I really don't get why everyone insists the goons are Junya's crew. They just look like the successors of the delinquent asshats who Reiji defended Aila meatbuns from.
Why wouldn't you think they were connected to Junya? The guy gives the impression of being a thug himself and was standing nearby grinning right before a bunch of goons went after Yuuma. Considering they are fighting the guy next episode, it'd be a monstrous coincidence that a bunch of thugs would go after Yuuma to steal something. Especially when they don't seem to know what that thing is.
Old 2015-02-11, 20:51   Link #66
Skaddix

The main question is of course how he knows a valuable package was coming in.

U see last season if this happened we blame it on the chairman and say Baker had their phones hacked. This season its much harder to explain it.
Old 2015-02-11, 21:13   Link #67
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That doesn't mean it ever had any weapons and wasn't a pure melee unit from the beginning.
I think that's very likely to be the case too. On the other hand, I seem to recall one of the character, earlier in the series, mentioning that Build Burning looked different from when Sei used it. And considering Reiji and Sei also used weapons, it's possible that Build Burning had a different configuration in the past.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 21:45   Link #68
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Every gunpla can technically use weapons except maybe the animal ones that Sakai made, but that's because of the lack of hands. That doesn't mean it ever had any weapons and wasn't a pure melee unit from the beginning.
Why wouldn't you think they were connected to Junya? The guy gives the impression of being a thug himself and was standing nearby grinning right before a bunch of goons went after Yuuma. Considering they are fighting the guy next episode, it'd be a monstrous coincidence that a bunch of thugs would go after Yuuma to steal something. Especially when they don't seem to know what that thing is.
That's not conclusive enough. Standing behind a tree with an evil grin is not a crime. Just because Junya is acquainted with the perps and is in the vicinity of their crime does not make him an accomplice or co-conspirator.

(This is what happens when you've just spent the last two weeks catching up on 10 years' worth of JAG episodes. )

I believe in miracles.

Old 2015-02-11, 21:49   Link #69
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I think that's very likely to be the case too. On the other hand, I seem to recall one of the character, earlier in the series, mentioning that Build Burning looked different from when Sei used it. And considering Reiji and Sei also used weapons, it's possible that Build Burning had a different configuration in the past.
Yeah, I also remember someone said that the current BB looks different from its original form. I know this might get answered later on if we get some flashbacks of Sei, but I think BB used to have weapons when Sei use it to fight in previous World Champship. And then, when Sei decided to move on from Reiji by putting BB away for good, he just wanted to find a way to put BB inside the HGUC Dom to fit inside the trophy. One way to make it happen is to scrap all the weapons and maybe modified it a bit to fit inside the HGUC Dom. Not much of a stretch, is it?
Old 2015-02-11, 22:20   Link #70
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Prediction for the next few eps:

Team Try beat Junya's team (of course they will keep winning till the end), but Sekai got seriously injured. Fumina have doubt if they should continue. In the next battle, either Sekai fights before fully healed or Mirai steps in as his temporary replacement, Yuuma must steps up and lead the fight against Minato's Tryon 3.
Yeah I think eventually Yuuma will step up because I think, the fight with SD-R is for Fumina to shine, obviously the nexr round is for Sekai(even though he alreadt has lots of eps to shine) then it is Yuuma's turn when he fights with Minato. On another note, I think that Lightning gundam is now the only "real" type of robot in the try fighters team as it's capabilities are just common in gundam shows while try burning and star winning are clearly super robot with phoenix attacks and winning beam.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 22:23   Link #71
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Only watched the few minutes and I have a feeling that Lucas gonna hit on Mirai, too.

European Prince Charming X the Beautiful Mirai <----That might actually be a good combination.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 22:28   Link #72
Skaddix

Quote:
That's not conclusive enough. Standing behind a tree with an evil grin is not a crime. Just because Junya is acquainted with the perps and is in the vicinity of their crime does not make him an accomplice or co-conspirator.

(This is what happens when you've just spent the last two weeks catching up on 10 years' worth of JAG episodes. )
Gonna be kinda hard to make that argument when that frame turns up in his GunPla.
Old 2015-02-11, 22:34   Link #73
Azuma Denton
~AD~

How the battle should have ended in 5 minutes...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 22:46   Link #74
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Saw this on reddit:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 23:13   Link #75
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Gonna be kinda hard to make that argument when that frame turns up in his GunPla.
Right now the thugs are only accosting Yuuma and haven't yet suceeded with making off with those parts yet.

Furthermore, as someone who studied law, I recognise that there is a difference between what you know, and what you can prove. Again, proving conspiracy and other nefarious deeds is a fair bit harder than one assumes. But then, I don't blame you; not many people on these boards studied law, aftearall.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2015-02-11, 23:14   Link #76
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Fumina is awesome!
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 23:44   Link #77
Esclair

Star Winning is now the coolest gunpla. Winning Beam being shot from the W-fins is a bit ridiculous though.

Also, I don't think it would have been the best move to blow up the castle. It looks like it took a lot of firepower and particle emission from them this episode to do so. If the SD-trio wasn't in the castle they'd wasted a lot of resources for a bad read. In hindsight the traps inside the castle also wasted a lot of their particles but they probably weren't expecting traps as elaborate as those.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 00:16   Link #78
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I pissed if Junya steals the parts.

I hope Sekai completely vaporizes his stolen Gunpla.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 00:56   Link #79
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yeah, uh, we discussed this weeks ago on the general discussion thread. :V
How did I miss that? I literally read every post on there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Know what, the only logical reason I could think why they didn't level the castle in the first place was to save ammo and particles. Maybe they weren't sure the triplets were in the castle so they wanted make sure they were in there. So firing blindly would be a gamble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Also, I don't think it would have been the best move to blow up the castle. It looks like it took a lot of firepower and particle emission from them this episode to do so. If the SD-trio wasn't in the castle they'd wasted a lot of resources for a bad read. In hindsight the traps inside the castle also wasted a lot of their particles but they probably weren't expecting traps as elaborate as those.
It really did not take that much guys, just a few shots and missiles to collapse it, would have been even easier at the start of the fight when their particles were full. Even if SD-R was not in it, they would have eliminated a key trouble point

Quote:
Another thing that people are forgetting: that jet behind China has the Yajima Trading badge. Yajima Trading loaned China a business jet to get to Japan and then back.
Sharp eyes man, I think most of us were focused on the siblings lol
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 01:22   Link #80
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

If China can get a business jet from Yajima Trading, I daresay her "rivalry" with Caroline is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
How did I miss that? I literally read every post on there
I was mistaken--it was discussed in the episode 14 thread.

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...07#post5404607