3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-03-11, 09:39   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Ok that was just a fun episode from start to finish. For a good while there it was actually a team battle. And really even then if it wasn't for Hoshino letting Yuuma use her generators there wouldn't have been a chance for the Lightning to take that thing out by itself.

This kind of reminds me again that Yuuma is much more a builder in the same type as Tatsuya. Nothing really tricky or special about his gunpla, it's just really well made and relies on the fighter's skill to bring the most out of it. This fight was just great for Yuuma near the end. He just kept on fighting and trying everything he could. Even shooting off his own gunpla's arm so he could avoid that one attack. Just doing whatever it takes.

It was good fun watching this showdown with a megazord and how tough it really was to bring down. Even all of Winning's powers couldn't quite overpower that thing. Of course technically it was really 3 on 2 so not that surprising they didn't quite have enough pure firepower.

Plus they did try the most appreciated thing ever in shooting at them during the combination sequence . Not sure how they managed to make a barrier for that, but oh well.

Just a really fun episode. Plus nice to see a team smart enough to just make Sekai unable to use any martial arts out of the gate. Although to be fair that depends on the circumstances. If Junya had broken his gunpla's hip....probably a different result.

Best episode in a while for sure.
Old 2015-03-11, 09:58   Link #22
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
That's pretty great episode, it's refreshing to actually see Sekai and Hoshino got really taken out and Yuuma having his spotlight. While the final fight between Lightning and Tryon 3 was pretty great (although a bit too short), it really shows that Lighting is extremely weak and lacks any special gimmicks to go against most of the opponents. It has neither overpowering attacks nor any great mobility (except it's first sortie). It really needs some major upgrades
Hmm yeah Lightning Gundam really is weak in terms of gimmicks/firepower but I don't know, I like it more than the rest of the units in this series. And though ot lacks gimmicks, you'll notice that it is tough as hell. So far, maybe due to its build quality which was pointed out by the meijin, it can still function very well despite it being damaged. In the regional finals it was shown working even when the left side of it's body got vaporized. It's backpack even took on two armed boosters which Sekai didn't manage to overpower.(though it maybe due to low particles) Overall, this fight reminds me of season 1 fights which is a good thing for me.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 10:24   Link #23
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
So Great Yuusha Zettai Muteki Try on Genesic is the next upgrade ???
You forgot Bakuhatsu, Saikyo and Kanzen too!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 10:36   Link #24
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
A Random Lurker

I have full respect to Sakai Minato and his team. I REALLY like how Team Build Busters care for each other in a way that Sekai's team cannot do.

Also Tryon 3 is TOTALLY BADASS. Taking out the Build Burning and Winning Gundam in one fell swoop with it's ultimate Super Robot finsher is just awesome. Had he just played safe, they would have won.

I demand a Tryon 3 anime spinoff!!!
Old 2015-03-11, 10:57   Link #25
Beefsquatch

Great fight in the episode! But I feel bad for Sekai amd every time he gets hhit. I mean a guy can take so much back slashes, knuckle breaks and stuff...

Anyways I wonder how the format for the last 3 episodes will go?
23-Backstory for Academy guys?
24-Fight
25- Part 2 fight?
Beefsquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 11:14   Link #26
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuoh DeltaPlus View Post
I have full respect to Sakai Minato and his team. I REALLY like how Team Build Busters care for each other in a way that Sekai's team cannot do.
Ummm, Sekai's team care about each other just as much as Minato's team does.

Seriously, this forum is filled with people with such irrational hate that forces them to make statements that have no sense.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 11:18   Link #27
Yan3242

This week episode got hijacked by obari or what? I feel like i watched a totally different show

Totally amazed with tryon 3, surprised to see it has a lot of move and weapon, that boomerang and the claw kick is really nice.

That beam power showoff will make goku proud, iam sure of it

Sekai and fumina got knocked out in a "suprisingly" reasonable plot, when lady said about martial arts vital point i was like "ooooh never knew that"

Superb episode, and its interesting that previous episode is all about tactic and prep time, while this week episode is all about firepowah!!!!!!

*is that judau cameo from gundam zz beside young/kid yuuma on a stage?
Yan3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 12:05   Link #28
Wandering Soul

That was a fun episode and a great fight. The Tryon 3 was amazing as was Yuuma. Got to love how they were smart enough to take out Sekai's martial arts and later how Fumina and Sekai sacrificed themselves tp protect Yuuma.

That sword attack that took out Sekai and Fumina was amazing

Looks like next episode will be a breather episode before the fight against the gunpla academy.
Old 2015-03-11, 12:26   Link #29
Trung-t-rung

Pretty awesome episode.
Despite Sakai acted a bit too cocky in my opinion at the start. But, hey his Gunpla got a Lion head on its chest and an Obari sword pose. He got the right to do that.
And I now offically ship Sakai x Yuuma.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 13:43   Link #30
Skaddix

Good Fight, Lucky win for Yuuma getting blasted into his gun.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 13:50   Link #31
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

As a mecha fans who starts with super robot--

I'm really moved, it's hard to describe the awesomeness of this battle.

Goal congruence, teamwork, bromance, manly fight between super robot and real robot representative ...
Not to mention that oldschool super robot feels came from the very start by "City" field introduction and BGM used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan3242 View Post
This week episode got hijacked by obari or what? I feel like i watched a totally different show
Totally agree.

This episode screams Obari so much to the point I'm thinking if Try Fighters is the villain in this battle at first. LOL.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 14:01   Link #32
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Rumor has it 2chan is calling Team Try Fighters villains for beating Tryon 3. Guess it goes to show how much passion went into this episode.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 14:04   Link #33
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuoh DeltaPlus View Post

Also Tryon 3 is TOTALLY BADASS. Taking out the Build Burning and Winning Gundam in one fell swoop with it's ultimate Super Robot finsher is just awesome. Had he just played safe, they would have won.

I demand a Tryon 3 anime spinoff!!!
Here
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-03-11, 14:13   Link #34
Galaxian

This episode left me drained... The triple blaster from Tryon 3, the sword and finisher attack, and that ending... Plus the barrier that protects Tryon while merging is awesome in so many levels.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 16:21   Link #35
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The dark horse indeed.

Funny how people used to hate the guy
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 16:21   Link #36
Gundamx

It's really SRX.... they even copy how SRX team badge show when they combine
(Though SRX used green background as defense system instead of team badge)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 17:50   Link #37
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Also, this episode just showed you why villains always let the main characters combine their mecha...Not because they don't want to interrupt the combine scene, but because they know it doesn't matter at all in the end.
Actually in ZZ Neo Zeon went out of their way quite often to prevent the gattai sequences lol
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 18:00   Link #38
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The dark horse indeed.

Funny how people used to hate the guy
To be fair he was a jerk early in the show. Only thanks to joining a team full of great guys that he finally developed into a likable character.
Old 2015-03-11, 19:07   Link #39
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
To be fair he was a jerk early in the show. Only thanks to joining a team full of great guys that he finally developed into a likable character.
Yeah those guys are total bros lol
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 19:50   Link #40
Yan3242

Those senpai is already happy they can reach semifinal, they dont care if they win or lost at that point i guess

And yeah thanks to those senpai, tryon 3 keep going offensive. Backing down and buying time is not how you pilot super robot sakai!!!
Yan3242 is offline   Reply With Quote