AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-05, 11:14   Link #21
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Who would have thought that ?
Old 2009-01-05, 16:47   Link #22
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Who would have thought that ?
lol, I started having that feeling when His face grew pale after hearing that she was Himawari.
Old 2009-01-05, 17:22   Link #23
lotus7
Aria Obsessive

I enjoy this manga a fair bit, cliched as it is. It's got a cute, innocent feel to it.

And just to tempt the weak people among us (like me), I've got some spoilers...

Spoiler for SPOILERS!!! BIG TIME!:
Old 2009-01-05, 17:24   Link #24
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus7 View Post
I enjoy this manga a fair bit, cliched as it is. It's got a cute, innocent feel to it.

And just to tempt the weak people among us (like me), I've got some spoilers...

Spoiler for SPOILERS!!! BIG TIME!:
That makes sense why Hinata is acting the way he is...
Old 2009-01-05, 17:37   Link #25
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Well we knew at least one of them had to be rabbit/pig. The main question is how is it going from here since her shyness and the inet thing are pretty much dead as plot elements now.
Old 2009-01-05, 17:40   Link #26
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Well we knew at least one of them had to be rabbit/pig. The main question is how is it going from here since her shyness and the inet thing are out of the game as plot elements now.
Of course we all knew that its going to be a Love-Triangle from the beginning.

The question is... will it follow the age old Shoujo formula that the "rough and wild" guy wins in the end? I kinda not like that, the "bad" boy always wins in Shoujo love triangles.
Old 2009-01-05, 17:57   Link #27
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Of course we all knew that its going to be a Love-Triangle from the beginning.

The question is... will it follow the age old Shoujo formula that the "rough and wild" guy wins in the end? I kinda not like that, the "bad" boy always wins in Shoujo love triangles.
This is why i still hope there won't be a stupid triangle. I think i'd drop the series with the first signs of Teru messing with their already harmonic relationship but so far he's been supporting SuminoxHinata - i've read more than enough triangle / polygon cliche stuff.
Old 2009-01-05, 18:02   Link #28
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
This is why i still hope there won't be a stupid triangle. I think i'd drop the series with the first signs of Teru messing with their already harmonic relationship but so far he's been supporting SuminoxHinata - i've read more than enough triangle / polygon cliche stuff.
The signs are already there, even though Teru supports their relationship. He's already shown signs of falling for her.
Old 2009-01-06, 01:27   Link #29
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Like Waven, I wouldn't like a love triangle to happen in this particular manga (even though I already know its coming.), but if it does happen I won't drop the series. Whether I like it or not, cliches are apart of not just manga/anime, but all types of media and entertainment. They're all relational to the creators' ideals and influences of the real world, as well as works that came before theirs.

With that aside, I don't even see Teru having a chance against Hinata, but I've been surprised before. His chances would most likely be good if Hinata and that chic end up fighting. They might even end up arguing if Teru starts spending too much time with her.
Old 2009-01-06, 07:57   Link #30
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I love the art in this series. And love triangles dont bother me. I just hope that it doesn't end with the standard "bad-boy" wins at the end of the triangle.
Old 2009-01-06, 08:36   Link #31
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

So he's supposed to be Black Rabbit? Oh dear I so did not see that coming! Except for the black hair and the pairing and the...

That aside, I don't mind it too much, but really, this manga is quite cheesy. Lots of crying and speeches of appreciation by the main girl it seems. I suppose one must excuse her since she seems to be sincerely appreciative and probably needs to express it somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I love the art in this series. And love triangles dont bother me. I just hope that it doesn't end with the standard "bad-boy" wins at the end of the triangle.
I wouldn't worry much. Hinata is getting most of the screen time after all, and one of the many shoujo cliché rules states that the guy who gets the most screen time is going to win; or was it that the first guy the story pays attention to usually wins? Either way, no difference in this case, meh.
Old 2009-01-06, 10:29   Link #32
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
hmmm, actually iŽm for the 3rd possiblity, which would be yuri shoujo ending
Old 2009-01-06, 13:48   Link #33
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
hmmm, actually iŽm for the 3rd possiblity, which would be yuri shoujo ending
...Wrong story, and if you're gonna make shit up, please don't post here anymore.

anyway, I think the standard is the first guy to kiss the female? So.. if Hinata gives her, her first kiss he wins!
Old 2009-01-06, 20:39   Link #34
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Spoiler for Black Rabbit:

Mindblow.
Old 2009-01-07, 05:20   Link #35
doubledoank

Spoiler for BlackRabbit:
Old 2009-02-08, 13:11   Link #36
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh ho! Plot thickens!

Teru is shown to have adoration towards our cute heroine.

What I'm wondering is... why is Teru so against her finding out that he's Black Rabbit?
Old 2009-02-08, 14:00   Link #37
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Any can pm me where to get the raws up until vol.5 please? (which should be the last one)
Old 2009-02-08, 18:19   Link #38
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
@ hayashi youŽd not like to be the best friend of the person you like when that personŽd be together with someone else, especially someone close to you
Old 2009-02-09, 06:24   Link #39
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
@ hayashi youŽd not like to be the best friend of the person you like when that personŽd be together with someone else, especially someone close to you
Which will be the only base of drama from now on, the dreaded triangle *yawn* - been there, done that. Now i'm setting this on hold until it is completely translated or i get my hands on the raws. I would have already dropped it completely if the art wasn't that adorable.
Old 2009-02-09, 09:19   Link #40
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Spoiler for Recent chapter:

Personally I'd rather Sumino end up with the one who directly approached her with kindness which was Hinata. But I'm leaning towards one side of the fence only because I don't know enough about Teru. I'll stand evenly once I know more of his nature.

Spoiler for last thoughts: