AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-22, 18:55   Link #3601
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

“Come to think of it, your hair grows really fast, there’s no sign of any operation scars, Misaka Misaka is impressed. Using the electric signals inside the human body to promote hair growth, that’s foul play, Misaka Misaka can’t help but be enthusiastic about the wonders of the human body.”

So that's why accelerator has short hair in later volumes...

EDIT: Srry for the double post, It won't happen again D: and how can I activate the "Quote" thing to copy parts on the novel? just like the one above
Old 2010-07-22, 19:08   Link #3602
tsunade666

use [quote] your message [/quote ](no space). or click quote button on the lower right.

And I think Accelerator has longer hair in the latest volume. maybe due to stress
Old 2010-07-22, 22:17   Link #3603
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

Quote:
your message [/quote ](no space). or click quote button on the lower right.

And I think Accelerator has longer hair in the latest volume. maybe due to stress
I see Whut you did there :3
Old 2010-07-23, 13:01   Link #3604
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Hey I'm kinda new here and I've been reading this thread from the very beginning to this page so I thought of doing an account alredy to begin posting :3
Welcome to AnimeSuki. I remember I was the same, lurking around this thread without an account and reading all the posts starting from page 1.

Accelerator has grown out his hair a little. I think it looks better this way and in the anime where it's longer. I hope he doesn't cut it short again...
Old 2010-07-23, 15:09   Link #3605
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Welcome to AnimeSuki. I remember I was the same, lurking around this thread without an account and reading all the posts starting from page 1.

Accelerator has grown out his hair a little. I think it looks better this way and in the anime where it's longer. I hope he doesn't cut it short again...
Just wondering if you realize those aren't official artwork although it's done by the illustrator himself...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-07-23, 17:01   Link #3606
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Just wondering if you realize those aren't official artwork although it's done by the illustrator himself...
Besides the clothes, Accelerator has the same lenght of hair in the later novels.
Old 2010-07-23, 19:36   Link #3607
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

I know it's not official art from the light novels and it was posted by the illustrator on his Pixiv account, but I figured putting up a volume 20 picture of him was going to spoil things, so I chose not to.
Old 2010-07-23, 19:42   Link #3608
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Um, we're in the light novel discussion thread lol.
Old 2010-07-23, 20:21   Link #3609
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

Quote:

Haha now we are two ;D and If I just only had that hair (not in color just being extremely large) I'll be so happy
Old 2010-07-24, 22:36   Link #3610
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Hey, just asking but can I get a summary of Vol.11? I know a bit of the basics of it, but I'd like to know a bit more.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2010-07-24, 22:39   Link #3611
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Quote:

Not only does he look better, he looks older!
Old 2010-07-25, 02:39   Link #3612
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Hey, just asking but can I get a summary of Vol.11? I know a bit of the basics of it, but I'd like to know a bit more.
Err... How much do you already know and how much more do you want to know ? Vol 11 is pretty much a continuation after the events of Vol 7, which I assume you've already read the translation so you would know the characters involved.
Old 2010-07-25, 11:13   Link #3613
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Err... How much do you already know and how much more do you want to know ? Vol 11 is pretty much a continuation after the events of Vol 7, which I assume you've already read the translation so you would know the characters involved.
Well, I know that Touma and Index go to Italy on vacation and meet up with Ursula, and then the Amakusa, and they try to stop the RCC from sacrificing Anyeze and her nuns to modify 'Queen of the Adriatic Sea'. Touma saves them, and basically that's what I know.

I'd like a summary of the events that happened, you know, something more in-depth.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2010-07-25, 21:35   Link #3614
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

soo any news 'bout volume 21?
Old 2010-07-25, 22:13   Link #3615
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Wait about two more weeks.
Old 2010-07-26, 11:08   Link #3616
tsunade666

everyone............. I just said goodbye on my old hard drive this evening and together with it are my raw mangas and novel....... and I don't know what's happening in jcafe because I can't access it for days.

anyone know where I could get raw novels? I need to get my toaruverse and hidan no aria and also ichiban novels.
Old 2010-07-26, 11:14   Link #3617
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

everyone............. I just said goodbye on my old hard drive this evening and together with it are my raw mangas and novel....... and I don't know what's happening in jcafe because I can't access it for days.

anyone know where I could get raw novels? I need to get my toaruverse and hidan no aria and also ichiban novels.
I think jcafe is the only place. And why didn't you back everything up lol.
Old 2010-07-26, 11:57   Link #3618
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Poor you. Here, let me give you an imaginary hug.
Old 2010-07-26, 11:57   Link #3619
tsunade666

.........well it just went bye bye with me without further notice or warning.

It can't be detected by the bios. I change the cable wires, check and replace it, I even check the power supply BUT...... bye bye HD you've done a great job.

Now if only you could become like jiraiya and become alive again until I can copy everything in it I would be proud.
Old 2010-07-26, 12:26   Link #3620
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

lol, well hopefully you learned a lesson from this. Always back your shit up weekly.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen