AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 18:50   Link #41
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
It the show really ending ? I heard that it was not ending .

Or is it just stopping for a while or taking a break because the anime caught up to manga. Because I think It would be waste to it here but then again if it did end then this the last episode was done right . But I wish it end with the anime ended at the same time the manga does .
It really ended. It's not stopping for a while, or taking a break, it ended.
Old 2012-03-28, 18:58   Link #42
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Really surprising that the anime actually ended. I thought it's going to go on forever so long as the manga keeps going but it actually stopped.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2012-03-28, 19:33   Link #43
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

I enjoyed this show a lot. It is predictable I mean the main character always had a new level of awesomeness to reach, and coincidentally the enemies scaled with him. Anyway this definitely marks the end of an era. Especially with a few other long-running series coming to an end. Bleach for me was the first one that I was able to follow from start to end. The music was perfect, the character development was excellent because even in the fillers minor characters have been really well thought out, and developed in great detail. The writers of this show have done an excellent job. This gives me hope on the future of anime in general. They were on par with the writer of the show/novel of Legends of Galactic Heroes. Though think the writing for that show was superior. That show is thirty years old. So for a recent show Bleach did a great job. Those are my overall thoughts of this series. The fillers while annoying still got the job done in entertaining me. The secret is to not really get too invested in the story arcs. If a filler happens just sit back enjoy the show just like any American drama.
Old 2012-03-28, 19:53   Link #44
Roxey

Send a message via MSN to Roxey Send a message via Yahoo to Roxey
It's kinda sad to see it go like that, but I honestly don't think there was a need to end it like that. They could have just fitted it into a timeslot of another show that ended instead of ending it. Because there are some things in the manga that I would like to see in animation format, and they show that's taking it's place makes me wanna barf >_>
Old 2012-03-28, 23:03   Link #45
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Just finished watching it. This was a bitter sweet episode to end the series. I don't think for a second that we will never see anymore Bleach in the animated format. We will see them, but it's not going to be anytime soon. It could be from several months to years before anything new materializing for a Bleach anime whether it is in the OVA format, movies, or even another TV series providing the manga will continue for that long. The pressure is definitely on Kubo Tite.

He is certainly a better artist, but to capture an audience of Shounen series a viable, sustainable story is prioritized over anything. Naruto and One Piece have been running much longer than Bleach and yet, those two shows do enough to continue their run on Network TV. That isn't the case for Bleach any longer because the harsh reality is Kubo just doesn't offer enough with his story. His talent is limited to his drawings. If he finds a way to overcome a lot of the shortcomings and viabilities surrounding his stories, then it's just a matter of time another Network Channel offers Bleach another run. If not, then I'm sure the dwindling interest will continue which would probably force Kubo to stop with the manga also.

Here is to hoping for the sake of all the faithful Bleach-fans that Kubo finds a way. Sometime people can use a push, a wake up call, to get things moving again. This time off isn't a bad thing at all if he is inspired enough to continue and regains momentum with his story which once propelled the birth of this anime.

I won't say I would miss Bleach, but I still have to admit that I had a lot of fun memories from following this show, and from the interaction that I've had with a lot of you Bleach-fans. Hopefully this forum will thrive again after Bleach anime returns from its hiatus however long that may be.
Old 2012-03-28, 23:31   Link #46
Jellal
Anime Critic

I'm still somewhat shocked that this happened.
I was never a huge fan for this series, but kept on with the storyline as a whole.
Looking back, it did have an awesome run. Given the many set-backs that have occurred with the storyline, this is probably the best option.

I have no doubts in my mind, that this is the end of bleach as a whole.
The manga is still up and running, and their still are quite a few stories to be told.
With that in mind, I'm going to assume that they will pull an Inuyasha and continue the series in later years to satisfy the fans.

All in all, this is a huge hit to the current fan base.
With this as a result, I'm assuming Fairy Tail is going to take bleaches spot within the top three.
Old 2012-03-29, 01:40   Link #47
Saber Cherry
Marionette

Seems like some captains who lost limbs in the Aizen/Arrancar battle mysteriously got them back for this episode. I don't remember Orihime healing any of them afterward...
Old 2012-03-29, 01:43   Link #48
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellal View Post
With this as a result, I'm assuming Fairy Tail is going to take bleaches spot within the top three.
It seems like to me that Toriko has taken that spot, at least for now.
Old 2012-03-29, 13:46   Link #49
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Holy crap. So its true then....
I'm sure it'll be back once the current arc in the manga is well under way.....I just don't see it being over and done with.
Old 2012-03-29, 19:34   Link #50
kitten320

Anime sure works harder on backgrounds than Kubo, they actually tried to do the sunrise!
Old 2012-03-29, 21:02   Link #51
Mateus

Well heck maybe they'll do something similar to Inuyasha and update the anime once the manga is concluded (which took around 2 - 3 years for the Inuyasha anime to finish iirc).
Old 2012-03-29, 22:19   Link #52
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

I just hope they just make a movie for the final arc it would be nice to see Nel again
Old 2012-03-31, 20:32   Link #53
kitten320

Considering that Kubo plans to drag the arc for at least 5 years, movie won't be enough.
Old 2012-03-31, 20:51   Link #54
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Considering that Kubo plans to drag the arc for at least 5 years, movie won't be enough.
...*brain aneurysm*
Old 2012-04-01, 13:02   Link #55
spidey
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to spidey
Ah well. Eight years of ups and downs. An anime that some very legendary battles and very lame fillers. It had very few, but great animations such as the first round of Ichigo vs. Grimmjow or Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra. It's never boring to watch such awesome fights. A show that is truly on the same level on epicness as Dragonball. A show you'll never forget and still remember, even in 20 Years.

So on. I'm still sticking with the manga. And I hope it'll have an epic final arc. Go Ichigo, Go!

Last edited by monir; 2012-04-02 at 04:17. Reason: youtube links removed
Old 2012-04-01, 15:22   Link #56
Aqua Knight

Don't forget about the perfectly executed Hisagi vs Findor episode.
Old 2012-04-02, 08:49   Link #57
Eric10301

Once the manga is done l fully expect to see Bleach again. Even if the shows ratings have been eroding, a final 52 eps or whatever it takes to close out the ending seem like something they wouldn't pass up on doing. It would be guaranteed to bring in money.
Old 2012-04-02, 23:15   Link #58
Aqua Knight

Can't believe that it's Tuesday today but no Bleach
Old 2012-04-02, 23:50   Link #59
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

No ending (or enjoyable hint of an ending) for Hollichigo, Ichigo mom's story, Isshin's story, or the Soul king? T_T

Oh, and the word BLEACH...I always envisioned some random SS character we never knew would say something like:
"Oh that's where the souls go to get Bleached...
Some say these bitter souls are reborn yet have to
pay their penitence being trapped in the swo...Ermm ...
Nevermind, that's just an old rumor I guess..."

I could have ended Bleach better, but an ending is an ending, an in anime, good god if you get one...8 years feels like one big flash step., but we did travel to some good places, didn't we?
Old 2012-04-03, 01:07   Link #60
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

every now and then
Closed Thread