AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-01, 21:57   Link #1541
OPN

So does anyone know when the next dengeki mag should come out? I really want to see brosukes,masatos and kengos designs oh and rikis
Old 2012-09-01, 22:05   Link #1542
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
So does anyone know when the next dengeki mag should come out? I really want to see brosukes,masatos and kengos designs oh and rikis
There might be other information released between now and then, but I think the next round of Dengeki magazines will come out at the end of September, just shortly before the show starts. The next Dengeki Visual Art's will come out in October, so after the airing has started. I still expect to see some CMs or maybe another trailer before the airing, though.
Old 2012-09-01, 22:08   Link #1543
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
There might be other information released between now and then, but I think the next round of Dengeki magazines will come out at the end of September, just shortly before the show starts. The next Dengeki Visual Art's will come out in October, so after the airing has started. I still expect to see some CMs or maybe another trailer before the airing, though.
Ah well thats too bad. Well maybe the next trailer will have some more shots of them maybe even a fight or two with the new version of the ending playing. Thanks .
Old 2012-09-02, 19:24   Link #1544
Serphirs

Better quality version of Rin's double page.

Spoiler for Rin:

pd: Rin is screaming "make a new signature with me please :3"
Old 2012-09-02, 19:27   Link #1545
OPN

I already asked for a avi of rins face a couple pages back .
edit: And the cats are so cute :3.
Old 2012-09-02, 20:29   Link #1546
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

if only someone could remove the text and make a wallpaper out of it ;__;
Old 2012-09-03, 05:12   Link #1547
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
if only someone could remove the text and make a wallpaper out of it ;__;
Totally seconded. TT.TT

Anyway, I pretty such Newtype would eeeventually have a good wallpaper for us, yes? The question would then be....if it'll be nsfw or not.
Old 2012-09-04, 01:27   Link #1548
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAVA Sachou (CEO VA/KEY)
せっかくアニメになるのに、対応するリトバス全年齢版がないのは問題だな。EXの√を包含した完璧版をつく ろう。
Great news, today.
Old 2012-09-04, 01:44   Link #1549
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
Great news, today.
It sounds like they've announced that, since there wasn't an all-ages game to accompany the anime (since it was already released), they're going to be producing a new All-Ages Edition of the game that will include all the EX routes. Does this news have any direct impact on the anime, though?
Old 2012-09-04, 02:02   Link #1550
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Well i don't mind an all ages version of the game with the "updated" anime seiyuu's though.

edit: the timing is somewhat odd seeing that the "regular" converted edition was recently ported to the psp vita
Old 2012-09-04, 03:01   Link #1551
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Quote:
It sounds like they've announced that, since there wasn't an all-ages game to accompany the anime (since it was already released), they're going to be producing a new All-Ages Edition of the game that will include all the EX routes. Does this news have any direct impact on the anime, though?
I think they have integrated the EX into anime. So they decided to make an EX-all-ages version
Old 2012-09-04, 03:03   Link #1552
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
I think they have integrated the EX into anime. So they decided to make an EX-all-ages version
You do know that can be a bad thing right... EX version means more parts would have to be compressed. I do hope they have that second 2-cour or third 2-cour planned already...
Old 2012-09-04, 03:05   Link #1553
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
You do know that can be a bad thing right... EX version means more parts would have to be compressed. I do hope they have that second 2-cour or third 2-cour planned already...
I know, but I still believe that they will make two seasons for this anime.
Old 2012-09-04, 03:15   Link #1554
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I don't think this announcement about the game has necessarily anything to do with what they will do in the anime. They just want to have a game to sell to accompany the anime. Having some extra routes in the game that weren't in the anime may also be good business in a way. In either case, time will tell.

And P.S. to all: do not discuss the game routes or any game details here.
Old 2012-09-04, 04:09   Link #1555
TJR

Out of curiosity, did they ever mention when Warner Bros. and VisualArt's came to an agreement? I'm just trying to get a sense of the project's timing.
Old 2012-09-04, 09:23   Link #1556
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
I don't think this announcement about the game has necessarily anything to do with what they will do in the anime. They just want to have a game to sell to accompany the anime. Having some extra routes in the game that weren't in the anime may also be good business in a way. In either case, time will tell.

And P.S. to all: do not discuss the game routes or any game details here.

yeah, people are assuming that it's related to the anime because the anime is the biggest new for a while, but I feel like what they want to do is sell more little busters discs using the anime as advertisement and what better to sell thana simple alla ges adaptation of the complete game.
Old 2012-09-04, 10:51   Link #1557
SidVicious
Anime addict

Rin looks so cute...
Old 2012-09-04, 10:55   Link #1558
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Rin looks so cute...
Still waiting for the scan that will completely sell me to the art style of the anime.

Btw, is there a no text ver of the recent Rin scan? It looks like a perfect wallpaper candidate.
Old 2012-09-04, 15:51   Link #1559
Dizzyworld2

I don't really understand the quote but does it mean that a new (updated) Memorial Edition for LB! EX is planned?
Old 2012-09-04, 17:31   Link #1560
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
I don't really understand the quote but does it mean that a new (updated) Memorial Edition for LB! EX is planned?
It means that a new All-Ages version of Little Busters game that includes the EX Routes is being planned.

Tags
anime game, little busters