AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-03-19, 13:06   Link #1081
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
But at the very least, Kayano showed genuine concern for Nagisa, like when he faced off against bully-teacher for the first time. It couldn't have been an act, because we actually saw an internal monologue of her.

However "romantic" development is something completely unrelated and this series actually did use the "serious matters are in the way"-card for almost any romantic development, as shown&stated by Karasuma.

Well, it's a WSJ manga, what else was there to expect? Even Naruto had skipped any development and made couples based on a very small amount of foreshadowing at the very end and Naruto had by far more chapters than Ansatsu.
Like I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
This.

If you've read every chapter up until now you would know that there has been zero romantic development between them and all of it has been just them being friends.
And didn't she say so herself that there were times she wanted to just outright kill people like the guys that kidnapped her or the same exact teacher you are mentioning, heck as much was said (by Kayano herself) in the chapter before this one and it wasn't implied in any romantic/friend/etc way except that she wanted to kill them.

Just because Naruto did it one way does not mean every other manga will follow suit.
Old 2015-03-19, 13:28   Link #1082
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Karma has already a waifu, remember poison girl?
It's Karma we're talking about. Dude could get a harem if he wanted to. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Generic male and woman pairing? No thanks.

Yuri end is still the best.
I was talking about Karma and Nagisa though. You know, the "straight" ending. :P
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 15:02   Link #1083
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
The joke about Nagisa + a girl being the yuri ending stopped being funny a few months ago, actually.

Also, nobody said that kayano has feeling for Nagisa. But with her senses being high from the tentacles, Nagisas kiss worked perfectly yo knock her out. No romantic feelings needed.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 16:57   Link #1084
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Guys, English chapter is not out yet so put some damn spoiler tags on your post.
Old 2015-03-20, 02:10   Link #1085
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Spoiler for 132:
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 21:30   Link #1086
XFire
150% done

Hah, that ship sailed so fast it split the ocean.

Nagisa is the ultimate assassin, bitches.
Old 2015-03-22, 21:57   Link #1087
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 22:10   Link #1088
Twi

It worked. What made me laugh was how Karna and that other girl immediately went for the cellphones.
Old 2015-03-22, 23:11   Link #1089
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well....that worked .

The aftermath of such a strategy should be interesting, though I feel a bit for her since it sure doesn't seem like the strategy had the emotional consequences considered at the time.
Old 2015-03-22, 23:18   Link #1090
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I just want to pop in and say that 132 was a great chapter. But I also want to say that I'm not sure we can just assume that this battle is over nor that this arc is over... I have a feeling that ... something deeper is going on here... I mean... it wasn't surprising that Kayano felt bloodlust because of the tentacles... but... at the end of chapter 131 when she said help me... ... ... that made it seem like something strange is going on... because I'm not sure what she actually wants or if she is being manipulated by something else... well just my incomplete two cents...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 00:18   Link #1091
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

So the best skill he learnt thus far was to knock Kayano out with a literal tongue-lashing?

Genius. I like where this is going. She'll never be able to look at him in the eyes for a good while.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 02:46   Link #1092
The One Above God
Kamijou

So he DID use his tongue!!!!!!

Looks like Nagisa is growing up to be a fine assassin...and a lady killer too .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 02:54   Link #1093
Chosen_Hero

More like the girls from the classroom will never look at him the same way after this chapter, no more trying to dress him up as a girl (hopefully).
Old 2015-03-23, 03:17   Link #1094
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
More like the girls from the classroom will never look at him the same way after this chapter, no more trying to dress him up as a girl (hopefully).
That and a haircut would do the trick in making him leave the trap-zone...hopefully

Let's just see if Nagisa will set up more flags outside Kayano . Other than Kayano, Nakamura is the girl closest to Nagisa. Then Kanzaki, Ookuda, and Ritsu are next, but two of them are already being ship teased with someone while the other one is an AI.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 08:51   Link #1095
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
If you've read every chapter up until now you would know that there has been zero romantic development between them and all of it has been just them being friends.
I agree, but sure this move was bold from Nagisa. I wonder if they'll really remain just friends after this. It might be the start of something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
NAGISA used the 15-hit tongue combo (This is just a rookie technique compared to Bitch-sensei's 30-hit tongue combo in chapter 8).
Isn't it amazing how in the end, unexpectedly, something that Bitch sensei taught to the class actually ended up being useful?

Quote:
I'm not sure about that, those who seemed the most interested in that kiss are the very same persons that wanted Nagisa to dress up as a girl (or even him physically turn into a girl).
They are probably seeing that the same way that many readers see that: a yuri kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
It worked. What made me laugh was how Karna and that other girl immediately went for the cellphones.
That really cracked me up, and notice how Karma was the fastest.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 08:58   Link #1096
Homura7

You know what that critical hit means? He put his tongue in.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 10:10   Link #1097
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I agree, but sure this move was bold from Nagisa. I wonder if they'll really remain just friends after this. It might be the start of something.

I'm not sure about that, those who seemed the most interested in that kiss are the very same persons that wanted Nagisa to dress up as a girl (or even him physically turn into a girl).
They are probably seeing that the same way that many readers see that: a yuri kiss.
Sure it was bold (for manga/anime standarts at least), but still doesn't change the fact that there hasn't been any development in that direction.

Heck, look at Nagisas train of thought in the chapter, no romantic hint at all, if anything it's going to be played for the laughs, kinda of the reason they showed Karma and Nakamura taking pictures.

The only people seeing it as "yuri" is a small part of the fanbase because "lol he looks like a girl".
Old 2015-03-23, 10:46   Link #1098
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

that technique was bestowed from Bitch-sensei and Nagisa uses Bitch-Sensei's technique to kiss Kayano.

It was Kayano's first kiss from Nagisa :3 be her boyfriend Kayano
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 12:29   Link #1099
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
meh, too straightforward
next chapter probably kayano get defeated > drama > usual everyday life of class-E
guess i was right boys?
ninjastarforcex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 12:50   Link #1100
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't say I expected that technique would be the one used to take down Kayano. Well done, Nagisa. Well done.

Tags
action, school