AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-08, 13:59   Link #3701
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I know this, but I was not sure if it was just for parasite eyes for the simple fact that it is a loan and Zen sooner or later must return them to Najimi.
Speaking of parasite eyes there is something that bothers me, Kumagawasaid that parasite esye is the abnormality that Najimi liked to use or better that she often used (so I guess It was one of her favorite abnormalities).
What I mean is a little weird that she gave them to Zen, ok, I know that he was blind at the moment but still it's weird.
Hell, she has said to Zen not to worry, that she would not ask parasite eyes back and that if she could have the interest it's fine and when she said this kumagawa others were present, I am surprised that none of them (especially kumagawa who knows Najimi) told Zen to return parasite eyes to her to avoid that interests whatever these interests are.
And one last thing, thanks for the translation of ch 97we have the confirmation that Najimi prefers to avoid fights and all the kind of problems,and beacouse it's kumagawa who said that I think we can trust him. And that is why she did this plane with the 5 girls in order to avoid a confrontation with Medaka .. yet she continues to allow Zen to keep parasite eyes when would be easier for her to take them back and solve the problem in one move?
but no ,What she does when Zen try to use parasite eyse on her.
obviously she use stand ovation as a counter measure .
Maybe it's me who misunderstood the situation, but it seems a bit out of her character, why take the trouble to block parasite eyes like this when it would be easier to remove those eyes from him?
I repeat that I might have misunderstood the situation, but it's seems to me that she give too many privileges to Zen.
She let him keep parasite eyes, even when zen screaming against her the first time and when she appears on his back she remain calm.
I'm really curious to see how they met and what relationship they had during the middle school ... but I suppose ,to know this we have to hope that the same Zen remember these events.

Edit:One thing I forgot to mention, it seems to me or a more ch pased ,Najimi refer to Zen in more familiar way?
I mean, the first time we saw her she used Hytoshi-kun then she used Zenkichi-kun and now ch 97 she used Zenkichi I wonder what she wil use the next time to refer to him.
maybe Zen , like some of us use ?
Do not get me wrong I only said this for the simple reason that I find this ironic.
Well he could be her experiment Like medaka. If her pan is to make people into Abnormals then Zen being a Normal that doest have any normal friends or enemy would be a perfect test subject.

Parasite eyes that will let him understand Minus,abnormal,not equal etc might be a part of that transformation.
I dont trust Ajimu so I dont take stock on the honorifics she does/doesn't use on Zen.
I have not idea why they are not trying to get rid of parasite eyes though, maybe they need it to see through the not-equals so they are taking a gamble, plus I dont think they have a means of getting rid of it.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 07:22   Link #3702
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Nishio generally sux at storytelling, but pulling a Kumagawa to save his series was genius D:
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 14:54   Link #3703
Last Carpet

Spoiler for Ch101:
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 17:52   Link #3704
Doc Astaroth

Bad news: Because of a convention at weekend, I´m not able to finish my translation in time. You will have to wait until thursday for the scan, I fear.

I´m sorry.
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 12:48   Link #3705
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I certainly hope for a Medaka Box anime! How I would very much love to see Kumagawa animated and speaking all those amusing lines of his.
Apparently we'll get it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleX_MytH View Post
According to MoonPhase, manga "Medaka Box" will be animated by GAINAX.
http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html
(from the New Announced Anime Thread)
Old 2011-06-12, 22:52   Link #3706
summers

Anyone have any new Idea what Shinraui "real eater" is?
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 20:25   Link #3707
Westlo
Lets be reality

Medaka Box is 6th in the TOC for the second week in a row.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 20:35   Link #3708
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Medaka Box is 6th in the TOC for the second week in a row.
B-B-But it was suppose to be canceled 70 chapters ago..

*Still laughing.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 21:42   Link #3709
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
B-B-But it was suppose to be canceled 70 chapters ago..
I'm glad it wasn't.

Mostly because of Kumagawa's arc. I look forward to seeing where everyone sits on the new character poll results.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 00:01   Link #3710
Westlo
Lets be reality

It's funny how the Medaka Box spoiler provider on 2ch started posting the top half of the TOC recently, he must enjoy rubbing this in the face of the naysayers as much as we do lol.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 03:51   Link #3711
Homura7

Must hold back my laughter...

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-06-15 at 09:03.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 12:27   Link #3712
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Medaka has been going on a tear ranking-wise the last few weeks. Nishio and AA may have finally hit their stride around the Medaka vs. Kumagawa fight and Ajimu taking center stage as the possible final boss of the series.
Old 2011-06-15, 17:10   Link #3713
Last Carpet

Does anyone else think that the reason Hanten always has his back turned is because he has Zenkichi's face?
Old 2011-06-15, 17:30   Link #3714
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
Does anyone else think that the reason Hanten always has his back turned is because he has Zenkichi's face?
lol, what's that? xD
that would be odd and would explain why hansode likes to hang around zen, but seriously... no xD
i like more the idea of hanten not having a face to show
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 17:31   Link #3715
Iron21

Quote:
Wait! What?

No...
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 18:02   Link #3716
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

I was surprised myself... putting a more conservative uniform on Medaka was supposed to drop the ratings flacid, not erect them! Although, this was like 30 chapters ago.

Quote:
Um... why would he have his back turned then? Zenkichi has a fine face.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 18:47   Link #3717
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor View Post

Um... why would he have his back turned then? Zenkichi has a fine face.
I dunno. I figured there was a reason he doesn't show his face. If he had Zenkichi's face and was facing forward when he first appeared, everyone could see it. I'm only guessing as to why he always has his back turned or has his face obscured.

Just contributing to the mystery that surrounds Zenkichi.
Old 2011-06-15, 22:35   Link #3718
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

So GAINAX will be having this project? At the very least it's going to be an interesting show, in one way or another.
Old 2011-06-16, 00:42   Link #3719
CrazyPerson

You know, the face has always been obscured from the readers, not the actual people involved. This probably means that the guy's ability is meant to "affect" us as much as the characters.

My guess would have been that no one can remember his face... but the man formerly known as Mr. Unknown had something too similar.

My next best guess that's probably 100% wrong is that Nisio is trolling and that his face will never be revealed. Ever.
CrazyPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 14:12   Link #3720
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
My next best guess that's probably 100% wrong is that Nisio is trolling and that his face will never be revealed. Ever.
like emonzaimon of katanagatari :3

edit. raw 102 is out
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council