Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-07-05, 16:26   Link #181
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
even if pein had never lost a fight, one (in this case 6 ) against konoha doesnt seem to win that easily...even if it is pain it only tkaes 1 ms shot of kakashi to send him teletubby world...depending on circumstances and pein lost some of his advantages as they know him now. they know some of his abilities , they know he is not 1 but 6 , they posses 1 of his bodies some secrets can be revealed...they know he cant break from strong genjutsu (as ma and pa's and they are still alive) they know his ability so far seeing different points of angle in one mind....
Well then after all that analysis they should also know that he is going to kill them PAIN-fully.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 16:26   Link #182
Peinkage

I am not saying he will win infact I think he will lose but Konoha has alot of enemies like always and they can attack at any moment and you cant count on Sand the Sand is very weak as shown by the Diedara vs Gaara thing.
Peinkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 16:38   Link #183
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert punk View Post
i'm pretty sure he had all of it. I think the key was to release the yin (or which ever side is the good side)
According to 370, Minato split the 9-tails chakra into two: the Yin half was sealed using Shiki Fuujin and the Yang half was sealed inside of Naruto. Which means that Pain can't get the full 9-tails chakra unless he has a way of pulling it out of death god's stomach.

Maybe at some point in the manga a portal will be created to the death god realm and we will get to see all of the previous hokages in action again. And Orochimaru's creepy arms, just lying around somewhere ...
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 16:42   Link #184
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

i wonder if this new body keeps with the trend of being someone jiraiya knew.

and does anyone else find it creepy that all the pain's have orange hair.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 17:11   Link #185
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
i wonder if this new body keeps with the trend of being someone jiraiya knew.

and does anyone else find it creepy that all the pain's have orange hair.
WHat's creepy about that?...It's twin day everyday for them =)
________
VAPOR AIR ONE 5.0

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:25.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 17:30   Link #186
haomaru

New pein body has some resemblance to the long missing Ramen Girl . Maby she was a spy for the rain
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 17:32   Link #187
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peinkage View Post
I am not saying he will win infact I think he will lose but Konoha has alot of enemies like always and they can attack at any moment and you cant count on Sand the Sand is very weak as shown by the Diedara vs Gaara thing.
maybe sand is not weak and deidei was flying...and gaara lost the fight to protect sand... on a clear 1 on 1 that moment gaara was the winner (dei dei was not prepared enough... ) lets not underestimate gaara
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 18:49   Link #188
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

i highly doubt the body is konan being that
1.it barely resembles her
2.The hair isnt the same
3.Why would he kill Konan?
And i really doubt its kushina because
1. Doesnt look a thing like the chick
2.Wouldnt really serve any purpose for pein to have her body
3.Did i mention it looks nothing like her....
I'm more willing to believe it's rin or jiraiyas other student theory its less out there...these seem more like the madara is obito theories
Old 2008-07-05, 19:08   Link #189
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
i highly doubt the body is konan being that
1.it barely resembles her
2.The hair isnt the same
3.Why would he kill Konan?
And i really doubt its kushina because
1. Doesnt look a thing like the chick
2.Wouldnt really serve any purpose for pein to have her body
3.Did i mention it looks nothing like her....
I'm more willing to believe it's rin or jiraiyas other student theory its less out there...these seem more like the madara is obito theories
Agree with ya but for argument's sake to answer the 1st no.3 Pein has a god complex and most evil god-complex characters kill of their closest friends like flies in a kitchen.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 19:19   Link #190
tarachi
Observer

It would be epic that while having some great losses, Konoha do manage to bring down the Peins they fought. But at the end all Peins revived (including the dissected Pein for shock factor) to confirm that "the real one isn't there". That is if that is the message by Jiraiya.
tarachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 19:51   Link #191
4uval

Hey guys, I don`t now if this has been discused: Why six Pains? Why not seven or eight or a whole army of Pains...Why exactly six? After j-man killed one of his bodies why did Pain found another one? I mean, he could have stayed with five..
It`s been on my mind ever since i read this chapter. I suspect that the rinnengan has something to do with it, but i really don`t know why..
4uval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 20:00   Link #192
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4uval View Post
Hey guys, I don`t now if this has been discused: Why six Pains? Why not seven or eight or a whole army of Pains...Why exactly six? After j-man killed one of his bodies why did Pain found another one? I mean, he could have stayed with five..
It`s been on my mind ever since i read this chapter. I suspect that the rinnengan has something to do with it, but i really don`t know why..
A common theory amongst many Naruto fans is that the "Six Paths of Pain" reffer to the "Six Paths of Suffering" as talked about in Buddhist teachings. Far be it for me to discuss these philosophical documents that I know next to nothing about, so here is a wikipedia link .

Last edited by james0246; 2008-07-05 at 20:21.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 20:05   Link #193
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4uval View Post
I don't think Pain is limited to 6 bodies, because all of his creature summons had the Rinnegan and piercings as well. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but it looks like he can give the Rinnegan to as many things as he wants. He chooses 6 human bodies for some reason.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 20:23   Link #194
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
A common theory amongst many Naruto fans is that the "Six Paths of Pain" reffer to the "Six Paths of Suffering" as talked about in Buddhist teachings. Far be it for me to discuss these philosophical documents that I know next to nothing about, so here is a wikipedia link .
It's not a theory--it's a direct reference. The original owner of the Rinnegan was known as the "Rikudou Sennin." Rikudou == Six Paths
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 20:39   Link #195
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
WHat's creepy about that?...It's twin day everyday for them =)
Well yahiko may have have orange hair (I've never seen a color of him), but what are the chances that all 6 of those nins originally had orange hair?
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 20:42   Link #196
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
It's not a theory--it's a direct reference. The original owner of the Rinnegan was known as the "Rikudou Sennin." Rikudou == Six Paths
Again, I claim no knowledge of these Buddhist teachings, so whether or not Pein's six bodies techniques adhears to the Six Realms is almost completely unknown to me. Since you seem to know more, please explain how they are similiar, because after briefly looking through the wikipedia page I saw no similarities besides the number "6" and the use of the word "Path".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Well yahiko may have have orange hair (I've never seen a color of him), but what are the chances that all 6 of those nins originally had orange hair?
None. I expect that there is some type of procedure that the bodies go through (inserting the metal polls, dressing them in black clothing, dying the hair orange (sounds like a wierd Goth Teen party to me ), in order to prepare them for becoming apart of Pein.
Old 2008-07-05, 20:50   Link #197
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Again, I claim no knowledge of these Buddhist teachings, so whether or not Pein's six bodies techniques adhears to the Six Realms is almost completely unknown to me. Since you seem to know more, please explain how they are similiar, because after briefly looking through the wikipedia page I saw no similarities besides the number "6" and the use of the word "Path".
From WWWJDic:

六道 【ろくどう】 (n) (Buddh) the six realms (Deva realm, Asura realm, Human realm, Animal realm, Hungry Ghost realm, Nakara realm); ED
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 20:59   Link #198
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
From WWWJDic:

六道 【ろくどう】 (n) (Buddh) the six realms (Deva realm, Asura realm, Human realm, Animal realm, Hungry Ghost realm, Nakara realm); ED
Well...I knew that, but what does it have to do with Pein? Does each body represent a realm? I mean, I can accept that, it kind of makes sense. The animal realm would be the summoner...the Hungry Ghost realm could be the big Pein that absorbed ninjutsu...but I do not see how the other Pein bodies fit in to the six realms idea.

In any case, it is a theory for now because not enough is truly known about Pein to say for sure what their abilities truly are, not to mention the fact that there might be a 7th controlling body that directs the "6 Paths of Pain". Pein is not Mukuro (), so I am unsure of what Pein's powers could possibly be.
Old 2008-07-05, 21:18   Link #199
Peinkage

Ummm I think that Pain wants 6 bodies and not 5 because Konoha can kick his ass with 5 or 6 but its easier for him/harder for them with 6. Anyways Peins nothing if he is split and why is Nagato the main Pein *Mystery song plays*
Peinkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 21:22   Link #200
m1thril

he's most likely the main pein b/c he's the first chracter shown with rinnigan eyes and 6 bodies are a reference to the 6 paths similiar to the first rinnigan user.
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote