AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 10:56   Link #901
metamorphic
ことわり
*Fansubber

Well, I think there's a lot of potential here for an upcoming movie. They could show what happens to Lelouch and C.C., and considering C.C. was so happy back then, we shouldn't count that one out. Also, a prequel about Lelouch, Nunnally and the other characters' pasts wouldn't be bad material either, there is a lot of potential here.
metamorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:57   Link #902
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Ok so the ending wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it still ended dissapointing for me which of course I was prepared for. A longer conclusion would have been nice, but this is probably the best they could have done. Still though I didn't really think this ending had much closure to it. All in all it was good enough as it was. 8/10

Overall Code Geass has been a good series that I've enjoyed greatly even though I started despising some of the developments towards the end.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:58   Link #903
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Ok so the ending wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it still ended dissapointing for me which of course I was prepared for. A longer conclusion would have been nice, but this is probably the best they could have done. Still though I didn't really think this ending had much closure to it. All in all it was good enough as it was. 8/10

Overall Code Geass has been a good series that I've enjoyed greatly even though I started despising soime of the developments towards the end.
Same here...................I got a feeling code geass was too short.

Which a movie will appear
Old 2008-09-28, 11:00   Link #904
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

http://www.geass.jp/correlative.html

What does the white kanji near Lelouch's image say?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:01   Link #905
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Man.... The ending got me shedding tears... so tragic.

Lelouch, attempted to free the world under one name. Though he did, but he had to be killed for that to happen. Suzaku's the next Zero? Wow....

Felt sad for Nunnally, crying out for the borther while people around her cheered over his death.

EDIT: Now waiting for the subs, I MUST know every word that was said in this episode!!
Old 2008-09-28, 11:01   Link #906
metamorphic
ことわり
*Fansubber

Lelouch could have always been given a Code, and C.C. survived just fine even after she was shot by the Britannian soldiers in Stage 1.
Old 2008-09-28, 11:01   Link #907
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
http://www.geass.jp/correlative.html

What does the white kanji near Lelouch's image say?
Just saying about C.C. giving Lelouch Geass. Nothing else. He and Suzaku are 'old friend'. I suppose we will get an update of the chart tomorrow.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:02   Link #908
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Don't think Lulu is dead, why?

1. Only people with Code can transfer memories
2. Lulu might have taken Charles Code, and kept his Geass since it was not the pair of that particular Code (Code from V.V. and Geass from C.C.)
3. I thin Lulu was in the wagon with C.C.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:04   Link #909
GeostigmataShi

we need explanation about nunally power!
i mean that hand of her...
GeostigmataShi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:07   Link #910
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
There is a big timelaps between that. Think about it.
That's true lol...sry didn't read your post carefully before I posted

That is a possibility that lulu takes the code...if my memory serves me right, the person who loses the code doesn't mean he/she will die instantly right? (V.V is the exception cuz he got severe injury before that....C.C never really loses the code, she just locked herself up when she "lost" her memory)
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:09   Link #911
DmonHiro

Oh, and Xinghe is not dead, unless someone can pilot his Knightmare Frame, or they just draged it to the ceremony couse it looked good
Old 2008-09-28, 11:10   Link #912
Menshi

So all of the BK's that were being held captive started screaming/struggling as Lelouch was getting stabbed. Did they all realize what was going on or was it just Kallen that knew Lelouch planned his own death?

And I agree that Lelouch is alive we've seen Nunnally, Sayoko, and Gilford come back after viewers were led to believe they were dust. It's not too far of a stretch to think that LL had a backup plan to accomplish the Requiem and live on.
Menshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:10   Link #913
nick2951

I for one am not sure Lelouch is dead myself

I doubt that the Director would give everyone a "happy" ending except CC. Though what Lelouch did was heroic, even he deserved some happiness as well. I can see him being the man in the cart since CC tilted her head upwards that seemed to be motioning to the driver.

I am curious to know how many people know the full truth about what happened; Nunnally and Suzuka are a given, but who else knew?
nick2951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:11   Link #914
metamorphic
ことわり
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Don't think Lulu is dead, why?

1. Only people with Code can transfer memories
2. Lulu might have taken Charles Code, and kept his Geass since it was not the pair of that particular Code (Code from V.V. and Geass from C.C.)
3. I thin Lulu was in the wagon with C.C.
The first point is an excellent one... plus, C.C. was at the very place where she was given her Code.
Old 2008-09-28, 11:13   Link #915
Benny1
Friendly Manga Editor

Send a message via AIM to Benny1 Send a message via MSN to Benny1
Ahaha, and on the episode where there's a lot of 1's, I'm giving the episode an 8.

I liked the ending. It worked.

Nunnally TT_TT.
Benny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:13   Link #916
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2951 View Post
I for one am not sure Lelouch is dead myself

I doubt that the Director would give everyone a "happy" ending except CC. Though what Lelouch did was heroic, even he deserved some happiness as well. I can see him being the man in the cart since CC tilted her head upwards that seemed to be motioning to the driver.

I am curious to know how many people know the full truth about what happened; Nunnally and Suzuka are a given, but who else knew?
C.C , Jeremiah and Kallen, possibly Lloyd, Cecile and Nina.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:14   Link #917
DmonHiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menshi View Post
So all of the BK's that were being held captive started screaming/struggling as Lelouch was getting stabbed. Did they all realize what was going on or was it just Kallen that knew Lelouch planned his own death?
They figured it out. Kallen was first to notice, but then everyone else put two and two together. Tianzi turned away, Xinghe had a sad look on his face. At the last moment they all figured out what was Lulu's plan. It was a beautiful scene when they all cried out for him
Old 2008-09-28, 11:16   Link #918
metamorphic
ことわり
*Fansubber

Another interesting thing is that Taniguchi's last series, Gun X Sword, has both of the main characters ending up together in a pretty far-away place.
Old 2008-09-28, 11:20   Link #919
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
They figured it out. Kallen was first to notice, but then everyone else put two and two together. Tianzi turned away, Xinghe had a sad look on his face. At the last moment they all figured out what was Lulu's plan. It was a beautiful scene when they all cried out for him
Well they better know because they sure as hell know that Zero was never that strong to the point he could evade Knightmares
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:23   Link #920
nick2951

Quote:

Are you sure? I can understand Kallen but I cannot picture the rest coming to that conclusion.
nick2951 is offline   Reply With Quote