AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-11-26, 18:11   Link #41
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

All the major villains pretty much came from Konoha. The other nations are probably under the impression that everyone from there is badass and fit to lead.

The more experienced ones are probably back home protecting their respective countries. They can still get stabbed in the back even if the enemy of their enemy is their friend for now.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 05:17   Link #42
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
^ Konoha has the larger size and the best ninjas in the Narutoverse. So powerful, its 15 year olds became generals and field officers and global threats. The other villages are just decorations.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 15:54   Link #43
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

I wonder how madara was planning to win the war without kabuto's help? I mean he wouldve had a few cards up his sleeve besides the zetsu's. I think the akatsuki rezzing is just fan-service. Madara has something else instore and that is when rookie hunting season begins.

Last edited by solidguy; 2010-11-28 at 16:33.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 18:57   Link #44
roriconfan
Banned

^ He had 10 inba ninjas and a huge army of footsoldiers, plus the idea he would gather all the bijuu fast enough before the nations turn against him. I mean, I don't think he knew Minato would pop up to save Naruto. Or his mom. Or all those inba teachers training him to be even more inba.

Last edited by roriconfan; 2010-11-29 at 04:35.
Old 2010-11-28, 19:32   Link #45
Kallen4life

Madara possibly can use the power of the 7 sealed beasts somehow even now -for the war
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 21:40   Link #46
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
Madara possibly can use the power of the 7 sealed beasts somehow even now -for the war
The Five Kages certainly think so, as they used that as an argument to use the 8-tails and 9-tails in the war.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 22:00   Link #47
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Madara is already using the bijuu's power. It's called white Zetsu.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 04:38   Link #48
roriconfan
Banned

Yeah, bringing them all to life and having a showdown is the same as making a Tekken Tag game. An anthology of all the major characters at the same place, at the same time, irrelevant of being alive or dead.

One Piece did it too btw, only there nobody was dead and thus nobody was ressurected. It feels less forced.
Old 2010-11-30, 11:15   Link #49
herculan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Because you don't know sh*t about war...
I'm not saying its not mentally screwing the adolecents when sending them to war, but it has been proven that you are the most effective at that age.. In real life it happend mostly at that age, so its realistic to have those kids be sent to war
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 12:35   Link #50
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herculan View Post
I'm not saying its not mentally screwing the adolecents when sending them to war, but it has been proven that you are the most effective at that age.. In real life it happend mostly at that age, so its realistic to have those kids be sent to war
Most effective?... in what?...
Experience is a factor who kids doesn't have.

If you want cannon fodder, well, yeah... kids are the most effective.
Old 2010-11-30, 18:55   Link #51
roriconfan
Banned

Get them while the're young,

The only cases so young people are sent to war is when there isn't enough manpower in the ranks. In this case we have 80.000 people vs 100.000 drones.

Heck, they need to enlist the kindergardens as well

And I sure hope there are no women in those 80.000 because as we all know they are completely useless in the Narutoverse. Other than being used as breeding machines for the next look-like-their-fathers generation that is.

Madara sure knew what he was doing by not having to tolerate 100.000 women for 20 years in order to create such an army
Old 2010-11-30, 20:30   Link #52
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
He is using the 7 biju to power the zetsu's.

When he announced the 4th ninja war the akatsuki were all but dead and gone anyway. Kisame, Zetsu and Madara were pretty much all he had. If these 'wood' Zetsu's get owned imagine what the 'clum baby' Zetsu wouldve done. Which is why im hoping Madara has something secret, like the ghosts on lord of the rings.
Old 2010-12-01, 04:12   Link #53
roriconfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Which is why im hoping Madara has something secret, like the ghosts on lord of the rings.
Just let the series end already. How many ass pulls for perpetual on going story can a man stand? Just think of all the things that the series already had in secret. It went too far already.

And as another user once said "Damn, they defeated my most powerful fighters. Thank goodness I have these even more powerful guys I didn't use so far."
Old 2010-12-02, 20:56   Link #54
Fruits Basket Fan

I think it sucks how Kishi had to revive them with their personalities intact......

I bet even Kishi figured out that he killed the Akatsuki too quickly and thus felt like starting over....
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 03:09   Link #55
roriconfan
Banned

^ No Kishi found out he could do shit with the remaining characters, so he went for an anthology of best ofs.
Old 2010-12-03, 23:49   Link #56
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
So the Alliance gets the first victory. And what an easy one it was. First Shin(did Kishi not care about this guy or what? He was in just three chapters) goes and now Sasori "dies" in a chapter that was more about Naruto's new rasengan and more training. yawn. Team Kankuro lost no fodder(the bug guy was from Anko's squad) and are ready to launch an ambush. You think sending a team of Sasori, Deidara, and two supposedly highly skilled ninja would have at least roughed the Alliance up. But nope. Kabuto... I am disappoint.

So will this be the war? Just total domination by the Alliance as the zombies just get talk-no jutsued and the kids get to look like gods?

Even Kishimoto can't think this is an acceptable war. So I predict the Ambush squad gets beaten badly next chapter. Kankuro, Sai, and Omoi had their fanservice. Now time to waste them before the more important characters get to fight. The Empire has to Strike Back or the last hope for epicness(sic) in this manga is gone.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 03:48   Link #57
roriconfan
Banned

The question is will the losing hero teams be killed or just escape with a shoulder wound or even worse die and respawn in the nearest town.
Old 2010-12-04, 04:05   Link #58
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Hm, there's too many variables left to consider. One is what Kabuto meant when he said he 'Had a good feel for it now'. I'm not one to look too much into these things, but it seems to me that he knew what was going on during the battle and this may only have been him testing out the technique in battle.

Also, there's still a Chuukichi, the Mist zombie sensor still on the loose. I think we haven't seen the last of Deidara just yet.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 10:09   Link #59
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
^ No Kishi found out he could do shit with the remaining characters, so he went for an anthology of best ofs.
well i wasnt really referring to an actual horde of ghost charging down the hill but more or less the principle of the horde of charging ghosts. It was the trump card of men. All im trying to say is that tobi should have at least an ace up his sleeve, else how the fcuk did he expect to win when he announced the fourth shinobi war at the kage summit.
p.s if you say sasuke is his ace in the hole i'll scream
Old 2010-12-09, 12:25   Link #60
roriconfan
Banned

Let's hope then that this war is not just a diversion for Madara to sneak attack Naruto and Killer Bee with his instant teleportation thingy.

...which for some reason didn't use already.

And let's hope Kishi is not following Kubo's example of having 200 chapters of a battle that the main villain could end in 3 seconds.