AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-19, 18:11   Link #2681
Lummie

@Xaturas

Don't think it's the same glasses girl. Otherwise Ji-Gun wouldn't worry about leaving Saehee behind in class to chase Ji-Yoo.

I suspect it's the Thousand Faces woman in disguise. Her wearing the school outfit should've served some purpose right?
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 18:25   Link #2682
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I suspect it's the Thousand Faces woman in disguise. Her wearing the school outfit should've served some purpose right?
Now that you mention it...you're probably right.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 18:25   Link #2683
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah, my money is on her being a bad guy. Also leading her to Chang's location so we can have Shioon vs The Bully part IV I believe we're on and hopefully for the last time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 03:30   Link #2684
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 90:
Old 2012-10-26, 08:54   Link #2685
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yeah, my money is on her being a bad guy. Also leading her to Chang's location so we can have Shioon vs The Bully part IV I believe we're on and hopefully for the last time...
Too bad the "genius" didn't let shioon "accidentally" kill that thug the first time he went after Sae Hee. It would have been perfectly justifiable homicide.

Gang with weapons attempts a rape, yeah no sane court would have convicted Shioon.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 09:02   Link #2686
Lummie

I felt incredibly bored while reading this chapter.

First of all, seeing Ji-Gun's group fight against a group of fodder with no skills really makes me wonder if the author thinks that those who read part 1 remotely can get excited about these kind of fights.

Secondly, seeing a fight between Ha-Il and that SUC captain is more in the direction of what I'm looking for but seeing some random villain character fighting without any build-up or hype will make me care less about the outcome of the fight.

I'm not saying that I want to see Shioon fight but the author/artist surely can do better then this because a situation where Saehee is in danger (for the ??th time) really makes me wish SUC would just finish her off and get over with her damsel in distress part that keeps returning.
Old 2012-10-31, 02:37   Link #2687
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Quote:
I felt incredibly bored while reading this chapter.
Agreed. After all the build-up last chapter, it felt really anti-climatic. Didn't help that Shiwoon is just wandering around completely unconcerned: "Okay Jinie, let's non-chalantly wander over to the stairs here... and slowly maker our way over the the 'command center'... no hurry... Hope SaeHee is okay.. or whatever." - The whole thing seems like a pretty crappy plan. And I did have to LOL at their top secret command center... a giant tent on the roof, plainly visible to anyone looking at the building...

The way things are going, looks like SaeHee is going to get the 'Shiho end', but we'll see.

(moving on): Halloween today, so if you're still looking for a last-minute costume, why not go as an S.U.C. Lackey? ---v
Spoiler for (maybe NSFW):
Old 2012-10-31, 04:18   Link #2688
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroDave View Post
The way things are going, looks like SaeHee is going to get the 'Shiho end', but we'll see.
Sounds like a perfect way to end part two or one of the other haremettes eat it. Of course after he loses control and we get a repeat of how part one ended. Minus him getting injured of course or at least I hope. I expect 9AD, or Sosul to reappear towards the end or at the very end, since he loves his cliffhangers...
Old 2012-11-02, 06:41   Link #2689
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 91:
Old 2012-11-03, 06:32   Link #2690
Lummie

Chapter 90

Saehee is here still wearing her socks

After appearing from behind the curtain, they've disappeared throughout the entire chapter which is most likely not a artist mistake because he drew them for Jini

The little twist here might be that Thousand Faces switched places with Saehee.
Old 2012-11-03, 06:52   Link #2691
Xacual

Quote:
The little twist here might be that Thousand Faces switched places with Saehee.
Why do you think that's her? I thought it was obviously someone from the Milyang group, she looks like one of them, who got Saehee to an already agreed on location. She struck me more as a backup plan in case smiling blade guy ran off and stopped staying by her.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 06:57   Link #2692
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Why do you think that's her? I thought it was obviously someone from the Milyang group, she looks like one of them, who got Saehee to an already agreed on location. She struck me more as a backup plan in case smiling blade guy ran off and stopped staying by her.
Because it makes sense.

1) Thousand Faces appears wearing the school uniform and not wearing socks.
2) Her name in itself should be nuff saying as "Master of disguise"

3) They've been hinting the past chapters that they've been planning something.

I don't think it can be more obvious then this.
Old 2012-11-04, 00:21   Link #2693
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I can actually see where you're coming from
Cuz the glasses girl never did come out to fight, but just remained in the bed while all that happened and there was also the hand grabbing done on pg 17 ch 90, which might just be checking her pulse(?)
Old 2012-11-04, 22:53   Link #2694
Johnny
Working the bags...

Also missed at first, but I assume the real Sae-hee is in the close-up on page 3 looking out from behind the curtains at Sae-hee 2.0 and the bully douche...
Old 2012-11-05, 01:16   Link #2695
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Then what's the glasses girl's role in this? She was right there in the room, and on the roof.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 01:22   Link #2696
Johnny
Working the bags...

Pretty sure she's the imposter. Who knows what she told Sae-hee, but since she's an airhead she'd probably buy whatever she was told? The one on the roof is a guy. Look back a chapter as he's the one that set up the command tent and was talking with Sera when Shioon and Jinie first showed up...
Old 2012-11-06, 11:43   Link #2697
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Also missed at first, but I assume the real Sae-hee is in the close-up on page 3 looking out from behind the curtains at Sae-hee 2.0 and the bully douche...
Actually that's a close up of "Sae Hee" looking into the curtains/bed and then turning around suddenly when douche/bully breaks into the room. At least that's my interpretation.
Old 2012-11-09, 06:49   Link #2698
Lummie

92 is out

I think the author would've made this twist better if he didn't give away that captain's sobriquet "Thousand Face" so early on.

Either way, here hoping the final captain appears from behind on the roof so we can have a tag-team battle. It should be no problem for a master level to reach the roof just by jumping a couple of times right? XD
Old 2012-11-09, 09:43   Link #2699
Azure-Priest

Quote:
92 is out

I think the author would've made this twist better if he didn't give away that captain's sobriquet "Thousand Face" so early on.

Either way, here hoping the final captain appears from behind on the roof so we can have a tag-team battle. It should be no problem for a master level to reach the roof just by jumping a couple of times right? XD
You were right. It was "thousand faces" alright. They even made a point of showing off her sockless legs, and even Shioon was beginning to see through it. "Are you really Sae Hee?"

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Shioon's no idiot. He saw right through the "let's call the police" plan.
Old 2012-11-09, 09:58   Link #2700
Xaturas

Nothing new lets move on. Chapters like this feel for me like canon fodder, even though they aren't.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves