AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-04-15, 05:55   Link #3681
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Exactly (also agree with your post #3678). And yeah, if Ise does love them all equally, then there's really no hierarchy aside from Rias being number 1 because she's his first love. [I wouldn't call her the "legal wife" since she isn't the only one he'll marry.] But again, like I said, the other girls can't beat Rias no matter what anyway, as long as the karma-cockblock is in place, since Ise's virginity really isn't going anywhere. We have to wait until he grasps peace with his own hands, which could also be just his "inner peace" or something as far as we know.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 11:54   Link #3682
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Well "peace" for Issei would be nobody causing trouble or chaos so we're still cooking a god of war.
Old 2017-04-15, 12:07   Link #3683
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Like I said, his own inner peace is also a possibly. But yeah, it could also be actual peace. But then another war starts 30 years in the future anyway, so it should be the kind of thing where it's fine if another war starts afterwards (because that's something you can't really help).

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2017-04-15, 12:11   Link #3684
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Well he needs to grasp peace in the world before he himself is at peace, so in any case, a fight with Indra cannot be avoided.
Old 2017-04-15, 12:18   Link #3685
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. But I'm saying it can be both. His own peace and world peace; though that world peace will last for 30 years only.

Old 2017-04-15, 12:27   Link #3686
Sparda4
Dark Knight

And when that comes around then he get's the karma handcuff again until he kills everybody who wants to go to war.
Old 2017-04-15, 12:28   Link #3687
kidstandout
Master of Puppets

Gotta say, im glad sirzechs is still pationate about grayfia. While part of me likes to play devils advocate and entertain other scenarios... It would be for the best if things work out for other pairings. Given how we know that supplies and personel can go in and out of the barrier, maybe in the future sirzechs or some of the others can come out temperarily. And if they trim it down to a thousand years, it will seem more like they are just working overseas lol jk
kidstandout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 12:31   Link #3688
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Well fighting against a monster that could destroy the world doesn't seem like they are working overseas to me.
Old 2017-04-15, 12:34   Link #3689
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@kidstandout: It's trimmed down to just over 30 years if we look at EX, isn't it? I'm telling you, it's probably going to be fine. Sirzechs and Azazel will survive, and most of the others as well, probably.

As for Sirzechs' feelings for Grayfia. Of course they wouldn't just end. Expecting the worst is good and all, but you have to know where to draw the line, right?

Edit: Ninja'd.
@Sparda4: It's not meant to be taken seriously, so isn't it fine?

Old 2017-04-15, 12:34   Link #3690
kidstandout
Master of Puppets

@sparda yet listening to their convos would make it seem so but yeah.

@osman, i know enough from the author not to expect the worse thanks to the updates. Wear as before this at end of v21, things looked bleak.
Old 2017-04-15, 12:50   Link #3691
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but I mean, no matter what, Sirzechs falling out of love with Grayfia sounds like something that just can't happen. Underworld's Romeo and Juliet, and all (minus the tragic ending).

Old 2017-04-15, 13:00   Link #3692
kidstandout
Master of Puppets

^it wasn't sirzechs feelings that were in doubt, but the whole "grayfia get's lonely bit" that sparked all this. But yeah, nothing to worry about now. hopefully that dinosaur poster gets the memo too lol

Last edited by kidstandout; 2017-04-15 at 13:15.
Old 2017-04-15, 13:10   Link #3693
Lucidrago

Sirzechs falling out of love with Grayfia is basically the same as Issei not being a pervert.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 14:39   Link #3694
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Quote:
Given how we know that supplies and personel can go in and out of the barrier, maybe in the future sirzechs or some of the others can come out temperarily.
@Kids I think it was mentioned that Sirzechs and others + 666 can't get out but I also think that you already know that, hence the next line . So, yeah, maybe in the future, like you said, but only if Ise finds the man and the man has something that selectively stops 666... But chances are no...

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 15:47   Link #3695
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Kidstandout: I don't think there was any chance of Grayfia going for Ise just because she got lonely, either. You can call me optimistic all you want, but just look at her character and at Ise's and you should get what I mean.

Nothing was going to happen between them to begin with, either because Grayfia loves Sirzechs only says Ise as her little brother and/or because Ise himself respects Sirzechs too much and wouldn't want to lay a hand on Grayfia. Even Sirzechs only said to Ise that he hopes that Ise will comfort her and keep her and Millicas company; it wasn't meant to be taken meaning that Ise has permission to take her if she's lonely. Sirzechs wouldn't do that, and Grayfia also wouldn't want him to.

The master researcher Ise is/will be tasked to find that can find Trihexa's weakness might be able to find a way to let Sirzechs and the others come out temporarily without letting Trihexa also get out, but as far as we know currently, there's no way for that to happen.

Old 2017-04-15, 17:54   Link #3696
Tbolt

If the new expert permanently seals/restrains Trihexa, the reason for the current barrier is removed. So the current barrier is just removed and everyone just comes home, nothing special.
Old 2017-04-15, 17:55   Link #3697
kidstandout
Master of Puppets

Like i said osman, all that doesnt matter now.

And now i w8 for the afterward.
Old 2017-04-15, 18:01   Link #3698
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Tbolt: Okay, let's not jump the gun here. Speculations are fine and all, but we don't know for sure yet what the master researcher will actually do to let them return sooner than initially planned (do we?). But yeah, if it's like you said, that's great too.

@kidstandout: I guess so?

Old 2017-04-15, 18:32   Link #3699
kidstandout
Master of Puppets

Now we see if the next volumes does more EX foreshadowing

Tags
dxd: civil war