AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-12-07, 06:46   Link #61
Direwolf18

The biggest issue Kuroka has is how she fits into a potential peerage. With her pieces being 2 bishops that has a direct conflict with Asia and Ravel, both of whome are bishops.

Unless they figure out how to remove Kuroka's and let Isse give her say a rook piece or two.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 07:07   Link #62
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
The biggest issue Kuroka has is how she fits into a potential peerage. With her pieces being 2 bishops that has a direct conflict with Asia and Ravel, both of whome are bishops.

Unless they figure out how to remove Kuroka's and let Isse give her say a rook piece or two.
Harem =/= Peerage
Old 2014-12-07, 07:18   Link #63
B214

Kuroka doesn't even want to become anyone servant anymore, she prefers her current life with the Vali Team.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 08:22   Link #64
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Harem =/= Peerage

I realize but the inverse is true peerage = harem. And none of this BL yaoi bait crap.

Unless she is a peerage lock, she is not 100% guaranteed to be part of the harem. I think the likelyhood she is a harem girl, is very very high, but her not joining the harem isn't really my concern to be honest.

I have always had this, fear/vibe/whatever that if any of the girls were to die it would be Kuroka. I always felt that if any characters were to die at this point it would probably be Vali, Kiba, or her. If I knew she would join the peerage then I wouldn't be worried so much about a bad end for her. I'm more concerned about guaranteeing her survival then, which is what I equate a spot in the peerage to then anything else.

And no, I can't point to anything in particular that makes me feel this way, its just a feeling I have.
Old 2014-12-07, 08:34   Link #65
B214

Vali or Yuuto dying won't make much sense. Vali is still on the verge of unlocking more power. Yuuto still have much growth potential and we still don't know how it'll turn out with Tosuka. Kuroka, well i don't think Ishibumi will kill her since he intends to make a volume to expand Kuroka's character.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 09:39   Link #66
Direwolf18

Vali is the last heir of the original 4 great Mauos, him dying off would be the final break with the old days. I put him as the most likely to die, in a truly heroic way in the end, becoming a shining example for the underworld, the last of a great and mighty line.

Kiba is walking around with a sword that is frigging killing him slowly, Gram. He is trying to get Tsubaki Shinra to help prevent him from using, without much success. He has tragic character written all over him.
Old 2014-12-07, 09:58   Link #67
Chris38

Vali is Ise's rival and because of that ... I don't see him dying for the remaining length of the story ... since apart from him, there is pretty much no one else that can compete with Ise and actually manage to motivate him to keep rising his strength.

Kiba is a member of the Gremory team and I honestly can't see the author having the balls to actually kill any member of Rias's peerage - sure, they might be put into something similar as Ise's situation during volume 11 and 12, but I doubt it's going to go further then that.

Basically, I don't think that this a story where we will actually see any major characters being killed of for real... since ... after all, even Cao Cao has managed to stay alive, despite being struck by Samael's curse and what kind of killing technique can surpass something as deadly as that curse ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 10:29   Link #68
saw2097

Well there is Azazel, he could theoretically be killed off, in fact he is the only character that is in any real danger of being killed off as he is the mentor figure, he has no real further development except as the guide.

But even then, that is unlikely.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 11:12   Link #69
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Basically, I don't think that this a story where we will actually see any major characters being killed of for real... since ... after all, even Cao Cao has managed to stay alive, despite being struck by Samael's curse and what kind of killing technique can surpass something as deadly as that curse ?
Vali would definitely not die until the very end of the series, absolutely no argument there, the him and Issei dynamic is far to central to the story.

I actually agree for the most part. This does not seem like the kind of author to kill of major characters, that being said it could happen. Take something like Naruto, how long did that go before a major character died, and yet it DID happen. I really do feel that someone important for the good guys is going to die at some point. I wouldn't bet large sums of money that Raiser is going to be alive past volume 20. Saw has a good point about Azazel, especially with all of his talk about Fallen Angels coming to an end with the current lot.

There has been two false alarms so far, Issei actually DID die by most definitions of the word, his body disintegrated. His soul was prevented from vanishing into the beyond because 3 of the most powerful dragons ever directly intervened, and the past users sacrificed themselves (or their memories/ghosts/whatever).

IF anyone does die I just laid out who I believe it could be. The fact that I even include Kurako in that list is what worries me.
Old 2014-12-07, 12:02   Link #70
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Technically Cao Cao did die, as he was sent to the Realm of the Dead. He also got his Longinus taken away from him; not sure if that would kill him seeing as it has a materialized form that can be taken away, but regardless.

If you pay attention to the situations between Kuroka and Ise in volumes 14 and 15, it's pretty obvious that she's falling for him. Her volume would most-definitely put her high up into the harem, and that basically means she gets more spotlight and Ise's protection by officially becoming part of the group (up until now she's pretty much been a freeloader).

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Kuroka doesn't even want to become anyone servant anymore, she prefers her current life with the Vali Team.
Is that why she spends most of her time living at Ise's house and only goes to Vali when necessary? She's never expressed any interest or distaste in becoming a servant again. Especially if it were someone like Rias or Ise.
Old 2014-12-07, 12:09   Link #71
Royalknightftw

Hmmm, although this is not a series like AGK or GOT where every characters dies left and right, but i do agree that in some points there is a possibility that some protagonist characters in DxD could die, Azazel or Tannin are my best best ( although i really don't want them to die).
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 12:09   Link #72
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Is that why she spends most of her time living at Ise's house and only goes to Vali when necessary? She's never expressed any interest or distaste in becoming a servant again. Especially if it were someone like Rias or Ise.
I think it has more to do to being near Koneko than Issei. She IS helping with Koneko's training, and honestly, I can see her being a siscon like every older sister in this series.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 14:21   Link #73
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
I think it has more to do to being near Koneko than Issei. She IS helping with Koneko's training, and honestly, I can see her being a siscon like every older sister in this series.
i dont disagree plus remember she became bad to protect koneko so she cares a ton for her sister.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 18:08   Link #74
yuiichi9

I wish gabriel join the harem some day. It would be interesting to see how they develop their relatioship and how they would display their chemistry. What everyone thinks. I think Issei will one day surpass draig original power after all he have ophis power and the body made of a part of great red body.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 18:11   Link #75
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Kuroka won't die anytime some. That is, until she give birth to either Ise's or Vali's child.
Old 2014-12-07, 18:29   Link #76
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Kuroka won't die anytime some. That is, until she give birth to either Ise's or Vali's child.
Vali kid??? lol, yeah buddy
Old 2014-12-07, 18:42   Link #77
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Kuroka was turned down by vali since volume 7 . Only f vali starts awakening powers through butts , kuroka will have a slight chance but , that chance is very little
Old 2014-12-07, 18:46   Link #78
Direwolf18

Vali blew his chance, she is definitely an Issei girl now.
Old 2014-12-07, 18:56   Link #79
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Kuroka was turned down by vali since volume 7 . Only f vali starts awakening powers through butts , kuroka will have a slight chance but , that chance is very little
Not that little since Vali said this recently.

Quote:
“Hyoudou Issei. I came here after Azazel told me to, so can you show me a video which would make me sexually aroused?”
If Vali were to follow the next logical step, it would be to find a woman to try drawing out his arousal. And the first one he'd probably turn to is Kuroka, who is erotic, close with him, and has offered to do that in order to have his kid before.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 19:05   Link #80
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Sure, Vali could try that; but Kuroka would reject him. She's definitely an Ise girl now. Vali would have to turn to... actually, there isn't really anyone we can pair with Vali, is there?