AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-06-05, 09:48   Link #2241
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Can't exactly say that Vali handled Hades easily as he has Fenrir as his helper. If they fight 1v1 Vali will win but at the cost of him being severely injured.
dunno about that, hades seemed to have quite the skill whit magic so he could've turned the tide against vali using spells he didn't knew existed or hades knew. after all this is a god whit thousands of years of experience, doubt it was going to be as simple as vali thought
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 10:10   Link #2242
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
dunno about that, hades seemed to have quite the skill whit magic so he could've turned the tide against vali using spells he didn't knew existed or hades knew. after all this is a god whit thousands of years of experience, doubt it was going to be as simple as vali thought
For exemple reflect did not work perfectly against Hades’attacks, furthermore would not be strange if he had used dragon slayer magic as Angra
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 14:54   Link #2243
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Hades vs DxD team was a worthy battle for a top 10 strongest beings in the world.This Volume Vali team was the one with most fights.

Last edited by Itsmepatrick; 2020-06-05 at 20:29.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 00:45   Link #2244
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
I hope there wil bel a fight between DxD team and some of the Atrocity Fanatics like Gvardora and Bebevu Su near the end of the Shin volume 5.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:11   Link #2245
bluestahli1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
it's eventually bound to happen
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:50   Link #2246
AzazelDxD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Underworld, Grigori..
Someday. Maybe in Shin 6.

I think that Ishi will prefer give to the MCs the chance to not have enemies in this volume and will use Belial RG as the only Issei fight in this volume.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:24   Link #2247
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Would be great if that's the case. That way Ishi can give more character and romantic development to Ravel.Vali team should better be sidelined this Shin volume 5 as they already have 3 great fights this latest volume.

But if shin volume 5 is a long volume like shin 4 then he can plenty of developments to some girls like Lefay,elmen and Ravel of course since its her volume.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:21   Link #2248
AzazelDxD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Underworld, Grigori..
Shin 4 is the longest volume for Vali RG and the fight against the GOH.. Shin 5 will be shorter.

Elm volume is Shin 6.. Anyway there are more chances of something happening with her than in Le Fay case for Belial RG. Elm is part of Issei team.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:19   Link #2249
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
What if Le Fay legit gets proposed to in Shin 5 or 6. I doubt Shin will surpass 12 volumes so at times, a double proposal should happen
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:02   Link #2250
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
What if Le Fay legit gets proposed to in Shin 5 or 6. I doubt Shin will surpass 12 volumes so at times, a double proposal should happen
for a girl that issei has not even seen naked it would be something very forced.

When Issei sees Lefay naked or there is a kiss, the proposal will be closer.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:07   Link #2251
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
What if Le Fay legit gets proposed to in Shin 5 or 6. I doubt Shin will surpass 12 volumes so at times, a double proposal should happen
This is what I expect. Her focus was too thin in her own volume which makes me think itís just been broken into multiple volumes
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:35   Link #2252
AzazelDxD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Underworld, Grigori..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
What if Le Fay legit gets proposed to in Shin 5 or 6. I doubt Shin will surpass 12 volumes so at times, a double proposal should happen
If SHIN ends in Volume 12 I will wonder why is Ishi LOSING THE TIME in add RGs in DX.6 and not focusing in Issei harem girls without almost relevance development..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
This is what I expect. Her focus was too thin in her own volume which makes me think it’s just been broken into multiple volumes
I hope that you are right. In the opposite case I will continue wondering why she was part of the 12 original wifes.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:02   Link #2253
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
If SHIN ends in Volume 12 I will wonder why is Ishi LOSING THE TIME in add RGs in DX.6 and not focusing in Issei harem girls without almost relevance development..



I hope that you are right. In the opposite case I will continue wondering why she was part of the 12 original wifes.
Because for him the fights about the tournament are more interesting than the umpteenth girl of the harem without nothing of interesting. Furthermore the harem will be always more big, donít think that every girl will have enough space.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:26   Link #2254
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
8 volumes to finish shin, is not too little for everything on the table? ... Let's see, ul, malebranche, harem, peerage and tournament.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:52   Link #2255
AzazelDxD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Underworld, Grigori..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Because for him the fights about the tournament are more interesting than the umpteenth girl of the harem without nothing of interesting. Furthermore the harem will be always more big, don’t think that every girl will have enough space.
Not interesting for his fault. Shin 4 was a good moment to change that.

More big... I hope that he stops soon.. With 1 PAWNx8 is enough. Ishi put someone powerful Do not waste the time creating many Weak girls that will not have any chance to development.

Now I miss his original idea to not complete Issei peerage. I hope that all this ends with 20 girls in his harem. Not more.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:59   Link #2256
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Not interesting for his fault. Shin 4 was a good moment to change that.

More big... I hope that he stops soon.. With 1 PAWNx8 is enough. Ishi put someone powerful Do not waste the time creating many girls that will not have any chance to development.

Now I miss his original idea to not complete Issei peerage. I hope that all this ends with 20 girls in his harem. Not more.
For the truth, I do not see nothing of wrong with her develop in shin 4, when previously her interaction with issei was nothing. Would have been strange see a marriage’s proposal suddenly, as for the fact to see it before more important girls as Ravel.

Furthermore, in shin 4 there were too things to do for the main cast, with the final fight against the alliance of hell’s Gods, in fights of a such power, should be normal for her have little space.

Well, unfortunately I think that issei will have more than 20 girls to marry, but them will be only mentioned, not showed. I do not know if I can call still DxD a harem story, because it is embarrasing the number of girls, seeming a story of low class without notning of special in terms of girls.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:31   Link #2257
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
8 volumes to finish shin, is not too little for everything on the table? ... Let's see, ul, malebranche, harem, peerage and tournament.
well the end of issei story doesn't exclusively means the end of the DxD verse, from my point of view ishibumi could leave things like those for an entirely different story where issei is not the protagonist, his story could end whit the war against ExE starting for real.

then we can get a short story for nakiri to what he was doing up to now or for mitsuya where nakiri is a frequent antagonist, maybe one for someone else where nebiros is the main antagonist and then a story about someone else during the war against ExE where issei is famous and then a big endgame-level crossover where all protagonists gather to the final battle against melvazoa that ties up the DxD verse. at least to me is better than rushing things and just keep shoving power ups for issei until he can beat melvazoa

lets hope ishibumi health makes it that far
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:33   Link #2258
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
well the end of issei story doesn't exclusively means the end of the DxD verse, from my point of view ishibumi could leave things like those for an entirely different story where issei is not the protagonist, his story could end whit the war against ExE starting for real.

then we can get a short story for nakiri to what he was doing up to now or for mitsuya where nakiri is a frequent antagonist, maybe one for someone else where nebiros is the main antagonist and then a story about someone else during the war against ExE where issei is famous and then a big endgame-level crossover where all protagonists gather to the final battle against melvazoa that ties up the DxD verse. at least to me is better than rushing things and just keep shoving power ups for issei until he can beat melvazoa

lets hope ishibumi health makes it that far
For the truth, one time ishibumi said that he would like write a story about Milicas. To be honest would be enough interesting see it by the view point of a prince and future super demon
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:08   Link #2259
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Shin 5 - Issei vs Diehauser
Shin 6 - Vali vs Tobio
Shin 7 - Issei vs Indra
Shin 8 - Vali vs Cao Cao / Typhon
Shin volume 9 to 10+ onwards - UL invasion +Malebranche's stuff + Journey to FxF

Finals will be cancelled in my opinion and Issei and Vali's fated match will happen at the final volume.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.