AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-09, 08:28   Link #321
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Well he did say in the earlier chapters that he enjoys being in "pain". So yeah, he's a masochist or on drugs "shrugs shoulders". Whichever you prefer.
Old 2014-08-09, 16:22   Link #322
MAX_COLA_POWER!

And this is why I don't believe in friends with benefit relationships IRL, because sooner or later, someone will get too attached, and when they can't get what they want, X_X. You think the MC does all of this because, besides him being a masochist, he goes with a mentality of, well, I know I got a spot reserved in hell for me, but hey, at least I'll get there getting laid left and right.
Old 2014-08-09, 17:25   Link #323
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
And this is why I don't believe in friends with benefit relationships IRL, because sooner or later, someone will get too attached, and when they can't get what they want, X_X. You think the MC does all of this because, besides him being a masochist, he goes with a mentality of, well, I know I got a spot reserved in hell for me, but hey, at least I'll get there getting laid left and right.
its funny all this talk of a school days ending and he's is actually a little bit worse then the MC from school days but hey its a confusing read.

Although it is kinda ironic because most people are begging certain MC's to actively nail all his girls *cough Rito Yuuki *cough but yet manga like this are hated on so many levels i dont get it.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 20:41   Link #324
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Me thinks its because in rito's world, the goal is for all the girls in the harem plan to say its ok, you can bone us all. In this one, even with big sister's warning and the little sister's mean look, dookietru feeds on the thrill of infidelity, without caring how huge the consequences are, and boy howdy are they. It's the lack of karma va karma gore-explosion.
Old 2014-08-09, 21:24   Link #325
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its funny all this talk of a school days ending and he's is actually a little bit worse then the MC from school days but hey its a confusing read.

Although it is kinda ironic because most people are begging certain MC's to actively nail all his girls *cough Rito Yuuki *cough but yet manga like this are hated on so many levels i dont get it.
I'm with you, I don't hate this MC. hate not the player, but the game.

Honestly, this story isn't good enough to be emotionally invested in enough to offer any hatred.

I do generally enjoy it, and find it highly amusing though. He has a yandere girlfriend who's also responsible for hearth and home. He can't leave her, she knows where he lives, where he sleeps and has power over it! She's involved in all aspects of his life. But he loves another girl, and he cheats. Then he gets a thrill from cheating, so he cheats more, and more. Then, it becomes generally accepted by everyone in his life, save the yandere girlfriend obviously, so he keeps on cheating because the majority of the hoe's are okay with it; and if democracy doesn't justify his actions than what does? I support this guy and his pimping ways.

But seriously, to me this series is more comedic and ridiculous than anything else.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 22:05   Link #326
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Me thinks its because in rito's world, the goal is for all the girls in the harem plan to say its ok, you can bone us all. In this one, even with big sister's warning and the little sister's mean look, dookietru feeds on the thrill of infidelity, without caring how huge the consequences are, and boy howdy are they. It's the lack of karma va karma gore-explosion.
Uncle Franky while i do agree with you on that idea you are missing my point. My point is that in most harems the guy does nothing and we blast him for being a coward this guy is actively boinking the girls and we complain. How often during TLR did people say why isnt rito banging these girls i mean heck other then Naruto bleach and one piece i cant think of many anime that have more doujins then this yet a guy who basically does what we blast the MC for doing gets critiqued
Old 2014-08-09, 22:48   Link #327
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Personally, in Rito's case, it's the fact that he's the nice guy with readers who have been taught that nice guys finish last, is getting all the girls in his universe. Most readers are basically Saruyama, the principal, etc. With Dookieteru, as anon says, it's more like, yeah I get it monologue man can you just bite the dust already? We don't need you spreading your stupid some more. And the justified hate towards dookie will only increase thanks to 33's spoilers.
Old 2014-08-11, 22:08   Link #328
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 34 Raw Summary:
You sure that's who that is? Because I'm pretty sure it's her.
Old 2014-08-30, 20:55   Link #329
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, this happened: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ptember/.78057
Old 2014-08-30, 22:30   Link #330
ImperialFlameGod8190

no surprise and the new one Cross H looks terrible as well may read for lulz but who knows
Old 2014-09-01, 18:52   Link #331
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
no surprise and the new one Cross H looks terrible as well may read for lulz but who knows
What's the taboo du jour in that series?
Old 2014-09-01, 19:32   Link #332
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
What's the taboo du jour in that series?
This is the summary from your link
Quote:
That story follows Oruka, a guy wallowing in despair after he fails his college entrance exams. Desperate, he has a one-night stand with a beautiful woman named Noa after meeting her for the first time. When Oruka finally gets to college, he finds himself reunited with Noa, but she has certain conditions if they are going to continue as lovers.
If i had to make a bet i'd say he has to cross-dress when he's banging her or that they have to have threesomes plus the whole fails entrance exam meets beautiful girl thing i've heard one too many times and it is usually stupid.
Old 2014-09-04, 05:35   Link #333
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Actually, she's a teacher from the looks of it.
Old 2014-09-19, 23:31   Link #334
Key Board
Carbon

WTF is going on chapter 35
whose corpse is that?
Who's the girl in the bathrobe?
is that the end of the chapter?
is this the end?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 00:15   Link #335
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
WTF is going on chapter 35
whose corpse is that?
Who's the girl in the bathrobe?
is that the end of the chapter?
is this the end?
Elaborate. Inquiring minds want to know/rant.
Old 2014-09-20, 05:12   Link #336
Key Board
Carbon

someone died from being stabbed
The murderer is male, btw, so it's not Yuno

I can't I identify the corpse. It might be a sex club member? someone's hunting them?

All if the text is in Chinese so I can't read it
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 11:26   Link #337
DarkSilverSky

I wonder when someome is gonna upload chapter 36, this manga as been a pain in the ass for 1 year and i am itching to know how it ends.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-14, 23:53   Link #338
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Spoiler for 35:

What an odd chapter for being the Penultimate.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 01:19   Link #339
Ultragunner

I think that "boy" is one of the guy in the sex group, remember the handsome-looking yet stamina-less guy?
Old 2014-10-25, 10:10   Link #340
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Whelp, it's over.
Spoiler for 36:

Tags
cheating, harem, netorare, soft hentai