AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-07-03, 20:48   Link #21
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I think I read news of this almost a month ago, but I never bothered to share the details. I was gonna PM RF with some info, but never got around to that as well.
Old 2008-07-03, 21:27   Link #22
Shana

So far everything looks alright. Nice art, nice cast...

I will be looking forward to this series, in the bad way
Old 2008-07-03, 23:04   Link #23
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Whoever it is... Man, are they still deciding who the guy's gonna be, or are they just trying to drag it out =_=
The problem is that most romance male leads VAs for eroge/harem usually go to nobodies, save shuffle with suigita voicing Rin. But I hope it is a fully professional job.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 05:22   Link #24
Siegel Clyne

Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka TV Anime Cast (Partial List)

I neglected to post them here, but several days ago I added the names of the cast members announced so far on Famitsu.com and another Japanese website to the Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka (TV) entry on the Anime News Network Encylopedia.

Hatano Wataru voices Nagase Jun'ichi in the anime.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 05:59   Link #25
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well... That was kinda anti-climaxtic

=_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 16:24   Link #26
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Damnit, another nobody seiyuu in the midst of big names. Although his Ren-Ai voice Acting career is decent.
Old 2008-07-05, 01:37   Link #27
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

hmm kinda sad a newbie will voice the male lead, but well for all we know he could pull off an amazing job
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 12:25   Link #28
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

He is a well distinguished rookie seiyu though, new blood is needed for a seiyuu for male leads in romance really, there isnt just a good seiyu who is the guy to turn to for Romance animes. Save Akira Ishida but he is doing a role of a minor character right
Old 2008-07-05, 12:43   Link #29
Westlo
Lets be reality

I like what I've heard from him in the past and I will be watching "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu" this season where he voices the main male character. And I definitely agree with asage that some new blood is needed, seeing people want Tomokazu Sugita as the male lead for White Album just made me smh and I like him...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 12:52   Link #30
relentlessflame

*Administrator

In the end, I'm not sure how much I'm really worried about the male lead. This is a story that is carried by the heroines: Yuuhi, Minato, Mitsuki, and so on (and not surprisingly, they have the real "big name" talent). Junichi's not a bad protagonist, but it's actually more of a supporting plot-enabling role. I don't think it'd be all that difficult a role to play, so I think the VA will probably do just fine.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 17:09   Link #31
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

RF, have you finished the game yet? Just asking BTW. Haven't played ever since I finished Yuuhi's storyline.
Old 2008-07-05, 19:32   Link #32
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
RF, have you finished the game yet? Just asking BTW. Haven't played ever since I finished Yuuhi's storyline.
I finished 3 out of 5 (6) routes, but I think I will go back and finish the rest, either in the PC game or the PS2 game when it comes out later this month. Unfortunately, if I wait for the PS2 game, I may just want to replay the three I already did with their new voice actors. It looks like they also cleaned up some of the art a bit (especially for Tsukasa), so that's a good thing.
Old 2008-07-06, 07:35   Link #33
Siegel Clyne

Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka Parallel Release Postponed

According to the official website, the scheduled release of the Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka Parallel game for PlayStation 2 has been postponed from Thursday, July 31, 2008 to Thursday, August 14, 2008.
Old 2008-07-06, 22:44   Link #34
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I finished 3 out of 5 (6) routes, but I think I will go back and finish the rest, either in the PC game or the PS2 game when it comes out later this month. Unfortunately, if I wait for the PS2 game, I may just want to replay the three I already did with their new voice actors. It looks like they also cleaned up some of the art a bit (especially for Tsukasa), so that's a good thing.
and just were did u get the game >_< *me wants*
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 20:02   Link #35
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Looking forward to this one! The game was good I hope the anime turns out just as good or better!

Mitsuki-sempai & Minato FTW!
Old 2008-07-08, 23:42   Link #36
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
So does the producers of the anime have good materials to work with or is this just another one of those generic harem games and is it something to look out for?

Hopefully the main male lead does not turn out to be the cliche wimpy, boring-ass character that was poured on us over the past few years.
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 05:04   Link #37
Westlo
Lets be reality

I watched the first Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu promo which has Hatano Wataru speaking, sounds fairly decent so he should be more than suitable to the task.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 01:54   Link #38
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
So does the producers of the anime have good materials to work with or is this just another one of those generic harem games and is it something to look out for?

Hopefully the main male lead does not turn out to be the cliche wimpy, boring-ass character that was poured on us over the past few years.
Well, to put it simply, I'm going into this expecting "fun", not necessarily "ground-breaking". To coin the infamous tagline, I think this'll be one of those "if you only see one bishoujo anime this Fall, see ef - a tale of melodies, but if you see two bishoujo anime, see this" sorts of shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Mitsuki-sempai & Minato FTW!
Most definitely my two favourites as well. (Though I did warm up to Yuuhi after a while too.)
Old 2008-07-12, 05:26   Link #39
Siegel Clyne

Although scheduled to start airing in Japan during Fall 2008, the cast seems to have already started recording dialogue for the Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka TV anime series.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:40   Link #40
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm a huge fan of Hirano Aya, but I am very apprehensive about this show. The cast is great. The staff is awful. These guys -- the director and writer -- have such epic failures as Amenaideyo and Lovedol behind them, two shows that I thought were just awful. I felt the same way about School Days, whose popularity was built on its extreme plot rather than anything good about the production.

But hope springs eternal. Maybe they have learned. And they are using a rather inexperienced sound director, so perhaps the seiyuu can take control and make something of this, despite the staff.

By the way, I believe Hirano's character is the younger sister who does not want to let her brother go to his fiancee (Kugimiya Rie), whom he hates anyway. So at least there is scope for some character development and drama.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, eroge, harem, romance, seinen