AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 14 28.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 24.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 32.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 12.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.00%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-05, 15:55   Link #21
Xacual

I really enjoyed the popularity contest part of the episode. Also the great grandmother was funny with her antics to kill Hayate.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2009-07-05, 21:07   Link #22
Sakome

This was a great episode, Maria freaking out on Hayate though was great. Grandma turning being a killer was fun too, I seriously didn't expect this haha. I was amazed at the character poll with Hinagiku. Can't wait for the mysterious girl to finally appear, I need to catch up on the manga to see who she is.

I noticed that Sakuya and Isumi are paired together alot, I forget are they family or just good friends? Seems like Sakuya would have some comedy bit or take advantage of Isumi being an airhead though .
Old 2009-07-05, 21:13   Link #23
mpt37

I always find Isumi's antics funny and a blushing Maria is never bad.

Any chance there's a looping .gif made yet of Isumi being hit in the head by the eyeball spirit?
Old 2009-07-05, 21:44   Link #24
sikvod00

"Anyone would kick a face if they're about to get killed."

LMFAO. Best line I've heard in a while.
Old 2009-07-05, 22:11   Link #25
kniteowl

Mysterious Girl ranked 5th in the popularity contest, she reminds me of Hayate's Ex-girlfriend.

Spoiler for Hayate's Childhood Friend:
Old 2009-07-05, 23:16   Link #26
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
Mysterious Girl ranked 5th in the popularity contest, she reminds me of Hayate's Ex-girlfriend.

Spoiler for Hayate's Childhood Friend:
lol that was her....they just decided to go with "nameless girl" cause the anime has not introduced her yet. She is easily one of the best characters in the whole manga, and she was introduced WAAAAAY late, so for her to crack the top 5 so fats is actually very impressive.

Also about glasses girl getting top 10....the results showed this episode were based when the manga was already on its 200+ chapters, so its obvious we havent seen her development yet....but let me tell you she is pretty awesome
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2009-07-06, 10:15   Link #27
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I couldn't get used to the fact that Hina's arc has ended. Can't they just extend it? Like her bonus to her imba 4185 votes.....Maria is like half of hers!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-07-06, 10:33   Link #28
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty_ View Post
About the new ED, the song in Episode 14 Preview [whick I think will be the next ED] is sang by Hinagiku seiyuu. I think that we'll have another Hina-themed ED.
Sadly, that's not happening... the new ED is by Nagi and Hayate's seiyuu.

Anyway, popularity part contest of the episode is so good.
Maria is still popular, and Hina has gotten even more popular than before (probably due to her increased screentime).
Old 2009-07-06, 10:49   Link #29
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Sadly, that's not happening... the new ED is by Nagi and Hayate's seiyuu.

Anyway, popularity part contest of the episode is so good.
Maria is still popular, and Hina has gotten even more popular than before (probably due to her increased screentime).
I think it is because she is pink haired. Girls with saccharine laden hair colour always end up being popular.

I am not sure about Rie Tanaka's previous character parodied by Hina last episode though. If I am not wrong she lost out to Fllay.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-07-06, 12:08   Link #30
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Best quote: "I only tried to kill you"

禁則事項です
Old 2009-07-06, 22:09   Link #31
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
lol that was her....they just decided to go with "nameless girl" cause the anime has not introduced her yet. She is easily one of the best characters in the whole manga, and she was introduced WAAAAAY late, so for her to crack the top 5 so fats is actually very impressive.
Wasn't her name mentioned a few episodes back in the flashack? Or was that added in by the subbers?
Old 2009-07-07, 00:00   Link #32
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelotes View Post
Wasn't her name mentioned a few episodes back in the flashack? Or was that added in by the subbers?
She is just known as A-Tan.

Old 2009-07-07, 18:46   Link #33
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

lol@ beginning..

the grandma reminded me of the masked youkai in natsume yuujinchou
Old 2009-07-07, 18:54   Link #34
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol 4185 ballots for Hina XD second maria !
Nagi take that lol
Well , good episode .
Isumi's parents was funny ^^ Ahah Hayate is anemic
Old 2009-07-08, 03:18   Link #35
Trans-Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
The "mysterious girl" cracking the top 5 isnt that surprising, however, I dont think anyone will ever ursurp Hinagiku from that #1 spot. She comes in way late in the manga, and sshe doessnt stand a shot of making the show for another................. 25+ episodes? I forget, I know they are on v12 right now, so itll be awhile anywho.
IMO if JC Staff skip all the in-between stuff in the manga, they might be able to go thru her arc and end it there. I just can't think (more like can't remember) of any good place to stop between the arcs, if it were to stay a 26 episode season. And, so far, it feels like JC Staff is going straight into the main (and important) arcs, so here is to me hoping.

Not really fair to have a poll right after an arc has just finished; just makes the character-in-name more popular.
There needs to be another episode dedicated to Isumi and her family. They are just adorable to watch.

Question: are there anyone who is curious as to the results from the 1st popularity poll?
Old 2009-07-08, 03:30   Link #36
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans-Fat View Post
Not really fair to have a poll right after an arc has just finished; just makes the character-in-name more popular.
They didn't. The poll was made much earlier in the year, they only made an episode for the result in ep14. Well, with this result, who can blame them.

Quote:
Question: are there anyone who is curious as to the results from the 1st popularity poll?
1st: Hinagiku, 3728
2nd: Maria, 1586
3rd: Hayate, 1503
4th: Nagi, 1103

Not many changes since then ^_^;

PS: The _first_ popularity contest was held right after the corresponding chapter to anime episode S2 13 was aired. Which certainly didn't hurt Hina's result. Hata, the author, said that he never expected Hina to be SO popular. And well, in the second contest, she even extended her lead.
Old 2009-07-08, 03:46   Link #37
Serffix

Quote:
IMO if JC Staff skip all the in-between stuff in the manga, they might be able to go thru her arc and end it there. I just can't think (more like can't remember) of any good place to stop between the arcs, if it were to stay a 26 episode season. And, so far, it feels like JC Staff is going straight into the main (and important) arcs, so here is to me hoping.
I don't think propping A-tan's arc into this second season would be a good idea. Even though I'm looking forward to seeing it animated, I'd rather like to see them spending a few well-developped episodes (or OVA's) on it, than seeing it shoved in somewhere.

Spoiler for Further episodes:

Quote:
There needs to be another episode dedicated to Isumi and her family. They are just adorable to watch.

The poll was held just before the second season started, so the recent anime episodes didn't have any influence on the results. As for your question, see below

Spoiler for First popularity poll results + notes from Hata:
Old 2009-07-08, 03:56   Link #38
Trans-Fat

Oh, I read the manga so I know the results already, and I know that the poll also occured around the same time also. I just wasn't sure if it was allowed to post the results from the 1st poll or not, just in case other people were curious. Like "wtf?? what about the 1st poll" and such.
Old 2009-07-08, 13:54   Link #39
dark-kyon

very good episode.
isumi and maria got good point.
besides i am in dispair for the peoples what read the manga for spoiler thing of anime.
i do not understand why do that thing,thank of that i know what hayate and xxxxx wouldt not xxxx.this people what read manga and comment in forum left me in dispair.
how respect to poll popularity.
i belive what a poll favourite couple would give a surprise.
maybe maria-hayate or hina-ayumu.
Old 2009-07-08, 14:51   Link #40
Telmah

Send a message via AIM to Telmah Send a message via MSN to Telmah
I've been really enjoying this show of late. This episode was a riot all the way through, love the poll and Isumi's family--especially with her feeling "organized" in compared to them. I kept having Ranma 1/2 flashbacks with the tiny grandmother--just like Shampoo's great grandmother. And then I remembered Sakuya selling pictures of Isumi to Wataru--and again had a sense of nostalgia to Ranma.

I've been nothing but impressed.
Closed Thread