AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2017-06-29, 17:29   Link #21
Tuor

Did anyone really think that Luffy was just going to hightail it out of there? Really, Nami... *what were you thinking*?
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 03:08   Link #22
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
I'm now hoping for a powerup. If he can't push back the Yonko (not defeat), then yeah, they're screwed
Old 2017-07-01, 12:14   Link #23
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Right now the only way they're getting off is if they distract BM. I think it's time Saji turned the heat up.
Old 2017-07-01, 15:21   Link #24
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
Did anyone really think that Luffy was just going to hightail it out of there? Really, Nami... *what were you thinking*?

Hey, at least she had to try, right?

Anyway, I'm still guessing that a potential method to quell Big Mom's wrath is if Sanji cooks some of those okama recipes for her. Either that, or I guess Pudding uses her DF to make Linlin discover the truth behind the "disappearance" of her orphan family. Personally, I still think BM has some inkling of the truth behind that fateful day's events, but is repressing it out of guilt and/or denial. However, if she truly IS oblivious, then all Pudding has to do is use her power to force a witness testimony out of Streusen..... and boy, would that put Linlin's heart through an emotional roller coaster.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 05:16   Link #25
Hoodspirit

But would that really change anything if BM knew she ate Mother Carmel?
Noone on WCI knows MC was evil, so all the false ideas that are in her head (fake Utopia, gigantism ect.) would still hold value to her.
She might feel guilty, but since she can't do anything about it, she will overcome it quickly.
I don't see any reason why it should change the relationship with the Straw Hats either. The same problems will continue.

I don't feel like she does need to know it at all. For the story it should be good enough to explore the child trafficing of CP in their own arc for the SHs to get riled up. MC is not more than a footnote to the world, 62 years since her death.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 05:36   Link #26
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

So Sanji claim himself to be deceased in the eyes of Vinsmoke family.

If they are joining Straw hats Grand Fleet, Reiju is the best person to be capable as Representative captain of the fleet knowing that Sanji will never see his family suffer and surely Judge will be drowned in debt to Sanji.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 10:32   Link #27
P_Dezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Hey, at least she had to try, right?

Anyway, I'm still guessing that a potential method to quell Big Mom's wrath is if Sanji cooks some of those okama recipes for her. Either that, or I guess Pudding uses her DF to make Linlin discover the truth behind the "disappearance" of her orphan family. Personally, I still think BM has some inkling of the truth behind that fateful day's events, but is repressing it out of guilt and/or denial. However, if she truly IS oblivious, then all Pudding has to do is use her power to force a witness testimony out of Streusen..... and boy, would that put Linlin's heart through an emotional roller coaster.....
I think we're way too far gone for any CALMING down at this point, a lot of parties are furious with each other. If BM goes into another catatonic/emotional state, do you really think her children are going to stop their revenge? Also she killed Moscato because of a sweet, she really doesn't seem too hung up about it.
P_Dezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 20:16   Link #28
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 870
After looking at all of Big Mama's crew I think Nami's right if they had Zoro and the crew they could do it at full strength. Mostly Because Zoro is a beast and by now Zoro would have rounded up some allies already. I don't know if they are going to escape or not but they need to get a mirror and Brulee back. Instead of fighting with the whole big mama crew they need to bring big mama through the mirror and bring her to Zoro's location. I wonder if the tracking paper will work in the mirror world?
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-03, 16:44   Link #29
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Even if Zoro went Asura with 100% maxed out haki on his blades and used Ichibugin followed up by makyusen and even maybe an Asura version of Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai BM would be at worst have a sliced cheek. That's how tough that B***h is.
Old 2017-07-03, 19:37   Link #30
Ramero

Maybe Big Mom is the only Yonko that must be defeated with other methods, probably like using food to defeat her.
Old 2017-07-04, 15:13   Link #31
J4n1

I doubt Zoro and rest of strawhats would give them a victory here.
Easier escape maybe, they could possibly do some real damage to BM's crew, but i think BM will remain an opponent for later date.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-04, 16:43   Link #32
Sparda4
Dark Knight

BM could be killed through sheer force but that is prime Shirohige level shit that can kill her so most likely @ramero your right only food can take her out.

But if you look at it from a different prespective Kaido and BM 's crew fighting is likely too, but the kicker here is that if Kaido knows that the Strawhats are on Wano then we won't care if BM has her crew on Wano if they are hunting the same crew and one of Yonko trying to kill you is bad enough.
Old 2017-07-04, 23:48   Link #33
Ramero

Besides, we don't know what's the relationship between Yonkos except Shanks who manage to stop Kaido to prevent him on rampaging on Marineford. If Shanks doesn't stop Kaido, Marines will be ultimately defeated by Kaido and Shirohige Pirates because Marines cannot contain such power and have to keep them in check.

Shanks have respect so he will let Whitebeard do what he need to do even stopping Kaido since he doesn't want Whitebeard to be interrupted in any ways especially ever since their encounter on Roger's ship.

Big Mom in the other hand doesn't have some relationship with other Yonko.

And for the food to defeat Big Mom, it is where Sanji will takes part knowing that she have airtight physical defense and Brute Force is not enough to stop her. This is still year of Sanji and i believe Sanji will be the one that subdue rather than defeating Big Mom.
Old 2017-07-07, 05:18   Link #34
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Is luffy get yonkou position after beat BM?