AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-06-30, 05:39   Link #13161
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, i hope its not cannon...
Old 2017-07-09, 13:26   Link #13162
LeonzeT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakatri View Post
Nah, it was stated that Rudeus would never reach his full potential as a magician because for that he must dedicate himself completely to train and instead he has a family and friends to spend time with
Where was that "stated"? Was there an interview done with the author saying this?

I mean, in this timeline, he has Orsted (not that great of a teacher, but still boosted his rank to Emperor in less than 2 years also have given him many advises which proved to be helpful), Eris (whom he spends his time training with a lot), Roxy, Cliff, and Zanoba (the three are all shown to be very competent at making innovations in the armor).

Sure, he's spending his time with his family so that might take away his training time, but it's not like he neglects his training either as that could result in him ending up dead in one of his mission if he's too careless. We all know that's not a result he wants.

As for the reason why he never went full God-Rank, I'd wager that he never really had the use of it. Remember that God-rank magics require magic circles to work. A very useful magic in a scale of war, but he rarely participates in it and, as we've seen, Saint-Rank is more than enough to turn the tides. He's also got Absolute Zero if it isn't. On the other hand, his (competent) opponents are almost always swordsmen who could behead him before he's able to lay out the magic circles, so I don't see the point there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakatri View Post

On the other hand the head of the armor looks kind of lame, i assumed it was going to be more sturdy looking and the shoulders do look the part bur not the head, assuming the eyes are at half of that visor it leaves plenty of thin armor around the head while going against a dude who can endure having a mountain being thrown at his head.
Really? I found it very cool because the head part is actually based off of an actual helmet, specifically Gothic helmet. Hey, I'm pretty much a weapon and armor geek, so I guess I have different tastes from everyone else here but I assure you that that helmet is pretty good.

Quote:
Or maybe the armor was based on a fantasy armor instead of a sci-fi power armor? my mecha fanboy demands answers!
His earth magic is very powerful since he can make it as dense as he wants to. Remember he can control magic to the molecular (or was it atomic?) level as shown in V1. Considering the fact that producing the earth was his role while making the armor, I'd wager it's several times more powerful than the ones found in his world except FGA.

Last edited by LeonzeT; 2017-07-10 at 06:49.
LeonzeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 02:46   Link #13163
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Location: In The Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaisse, Next to the Ketchup and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
The magic ranks are meaningless because when it comes to magic the rank is mostly a measure of size while the most powerful magics are based on their nature

When Oldeus arrived he said he could use Fighting Spirit, flight, gravity magic, sound magic and of course, time magic, but when Rudeus died he could barely use gravity magic and none of the others so yeah, his potential was never fulfilled
Hakatri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 13:40   Link #13164
Waxman

Uh? Where does it said that he couln't use the other magics? For that matter, where does its said that he could "varely" use gravity magic?
Please, lack of information that he can is not equal to confirmation that he can't.
Also, Rudeus final goal was to have a full life, and in that one thing i believe he realized his goal.
As for his ability to fight, only the top on of the world powers can win in any situations, for all other powerfull beigns is a matter of various things, in a duel the Sword God can cut Rudeus head but if Rudi take him as he took Orsted then Rudeus can end the fight with one spell.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-14, 15:38   Link #13165
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm on Web Chapter 53 right now (will have to check what the Volume number is, but it's Chapter 3 in that Volume).

I read some spoilers earlier on in the thread and I wanted to ask this: what Volume did the LN end on (if it's already ended), and are there any plans to translate the remaining side-stories? Also, if B-T doesn't have the whole series translated yet, will the translation ever continue, or do I have to look elsewhere for the rest of it?

I know up to the part where Rudy has his fight with the Dragon God which he loses. He comes under his service then? And then Eris becomes his third wife? Has that part been translated and put up on B-T?
Old 2017-07-14, 17:57   Link #13166
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Wow, you reading web novel too??
Well, everything is translated...
Old 2017-07-14, 18:56   Link #13167
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Actually, I'd like to read the light novel version if possible, but MT was translated dominantly from the web novel, so I guess finding the light novel translated completely is impossible?

But there are some side-story Volumes that aren't completely translated on B-T. I'm worried about that.
Old 2017-07-14, 19:20   Link #13168
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Don't worry about it... It's not like they are important chapter...
Also please don't read maid chapter... It's disgusting...
Old 2017-07-15, 06:38   Link #13169
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The side-story chapters are also canon, though, aren't they? So by not reading them, you might miss out on some information. Though I guess you really wouldn't want to read something disgusting.
Old 2017-07-15, 06:47   Link #13170
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Some of them is important and Canon... While maid chapter is... Hopefully not Canon... And Totally not important!!
Old 2017-07-15, 07:08   Link #13171
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You can't be selective like that, though. That's just wishful thinking. Of course it's canon.
Old 2017-07-15, 07:20   Link #13172
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Nah, even author have to delete it and made it as secret chapter... Obviously he don't know whether it's Canon or not Canon...
Old 2017-07-16, 17:26   Link #13173
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just now, I read until the end of the chapter in Volume 6 in which Rudeus and Eris "do it" and then Eris leaves on her journey to get stronger and Rudeus thinks he's been dumped.

So now, I want to know beforehand what Volume Future Rudeus appears in. That, and also what Volume(s) he marries Roxy and Sylphie in.

When Zenith beats him up for having more than wife (presumably), is it before or after he marries Eris as his third wife? And if it's before, what's Zenith's reaction to finding about him getting a third wife (if she's alive at that point)?

Ever since Ghyslaine said that the North God style suits Rudeus more than the Sword God style, I've wanted to see him master the North God style, but it won't be happening, will it?

And lastly, do they manage to defeat Hitogami in the end? Rudeus allies with Orsted after their second battle (when Hitogami threatens him with his family to get him to fight Orsted), right? So I'm guessing they teamed up to fight Hitogami.
Old 2017-07-16, 22:54   Link #13174
thexblade

Rudeus doesn't doesn't defeat Hitogami but through a vision he sees Orsted,Rudeus's descendants, ans some other allies sealed him although Hitogami says this future can still be changed.
thexblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-16, 23:02   Link #13175
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, Hitogami still can change future if he manipulate certain idiotic maid's descendants...
Old 2017-07-17, 04:03   Link #13176
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope not. That bastard needs to die and then stay dead. Sealing him is the next best thing, though, yeah.

What about my other questions, though?
Old 2017-07-17, 06:24   Link #13177
LeonzeT

To answer your questions:

Q. So now, I want to know beforehand what Volume Future Rudeus appears in.
A.
Spoiler:

Q. That, and also what Volume(s) he marries Roxy and Sylphie in.
A.
Spoiler:

Q. When Zenith beats him up for having more than wife (presumably), is it before or after he marries Eris as his third wife?
A.
Spoiler:

Q. And if it's before, what's Zenith's reaction to finding about him getting a third wife (if she's alive at that point)?
A.
Spoiler:

Q. Ever since Ghyslaine said that the North God style suits Rudeus more than the Sword God style, I've wanted to see him master the North God style, but it won't be happening, will it?
A.
Spoiler:

The other questions were already answered by the others.
Old 2017-07-17, 06:44   Link #13178
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Thanks. It's good that Zenith doesn't die, though. I was worried for a bit there after hearing before that Paul was killed while trying to protect her (IIRC).

So he does learn the North God style, but not up to Advanced rank or higher? And he doesn't really become a swordsman, but he could probably hold his own in a fight against strong swordsmen, right? I'd be glad if it were with or without the Foresight Demon Eye, but maybe that's too much to ask for.

By the way, does Eris have a problem with him already having two other wives? And what does he say to her in his letter after learning from his future self that she hadn't really dumped him?

I just found out from reading further ahead in Volume 6 that Kirishika has some curse that doesn't allow her to leave the Magic Continent. Do we ever get details on that? I'm curious now.
Old 2017-07-17, 07:47   Link #13179
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Location: In The Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaisse, Next to the Ketchup and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So he does learn the North God style, but not up to Advanced rank or higher? And he doesn't really become a swordsman, but he could probably hold his own in a fight against strong swordsmen, right? I'd be glad if it were with or without the Foresight Demon Eye, but maybe that's too much to ask for.
Spoiler for swordmanship:

Quote:
By the way, does Eris have a problem with him already having two other wives? And what does he say to her in his letter after learning from his future self that she hadn't really dumped him?
Spoiler for wives:

Quote:
I just found out from reading further ahead in Volume 6 that Kirishika has some curse that doesn't allow her to leave the Magic Continent. Do we ever get details on that? I'm curious now.
Spoiler for world shaking spoiler:
Hakatri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-17, 09:30   Link #13180
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Why would Eris lose her confidence from the other two wives being flat-chested, though? She has big breasts, and she has to realize that even though Rudeus is the "enemy of all women" type that doesn't really mind either way, if he actually had to choose, he'd go with big-breasted women. Does Eris not know that, or is she just insecure?

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel