AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-07-27, 02:40   Link #34761
Eratas123

Been a while.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:42   Link #34762
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Yes... Yes it has. Anything new come up lately while I try to find a justifiable excuse to unleash Ichika Orimura against the multiverse?

Literally?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 02:43   Link #34763
Eratas123

Nothing really. I'm refining my writing style and just added more stories to do. Laura's is stupidly hard.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:49   Link #34764
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

How so?

Also, the whole unleashing Ichika upon the multiverse thing... I'm moderately serious about that. I've got an idea in my head for a mass crossover idea that sends Ichika on a random yet not so random journey across the multiverse. Which revolves around him screwing over things and deploying his unknown (to him) ability to create a harem no matter who he meets or where he goes. His dominant traits.

Which Tabane will find some way to exploit... Heheheh.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:51   Link #34765
Eratas123

I'm trying to make it so that she falls for Ichika without the instant "I Win" button the VT system gives him. Emotions are the more problematic thing.

Then there's Charlotte's story where he has to deal with both Charles at his super prestigious school and Charlotte in his free time.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:59   Link #34766
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hm... So you're looking for a non-visual novel-esque way for Laura to fall for Ichika that isn't a foolproof (or Ichikaproof) instant way for Laura to fall for him.

You could go for the whole "press the button but it doesn't work" option. It could easily be explained to Laura (who isn't experienced with these emotions) that her feelings for him after the VT incident aren't exactly what she thinks they are.

Someone could tell her it's the whole "falling in love for what he did instead for what he is" kind of deal.

Now, if that isn't good enough, let's try Plan B. Plans C through Z can be touched upon later if my various sane and/or crack filled ideas don't work.

But what's your opinion on Plan A first?
Old 2012-07-27, 03:05   Link #34767
Eratas123

I have to go to my dad's now. See you soon.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:06   Link #34768
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

See you around. Gotta sleep... Olympic opening's tommorrow, and it's 1 AM here...
Old 2012-07-27, 05:17   Link #34769
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Beng sounds really bad only because of the lack of letter in the alphabet that could sound the same as the proper pronunciation. It's supposed to be pronounced with a soft p so it's more peng and the e is a schwa sound, so you don't stress the e sound.

EDIT: Wait it was a hard P so it should've been peng. But beng becomes a completely different word. can't think of any character that comes close to the context.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 06:23   Link #34770
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, just like Xi/Chi debate before, I think it's just a matter of romanization.

So it's actually Peng huh, sounds more acceptable. (babelfish actually gave me Pen, which is the same thing)

EDIT: Doing software test and made this sketch, far cry from proper illustration but hell, the damn thing is working now. I'm no longer restricted to pencil and paper.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-07-27 at 07:15.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 07:39   Link #34771
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I can't draw anything! haha.

Is it possible to be devoted to someone without loving them? Or even just loyalty?

The torturing IS will also feature flame igniting weapons and chains. w000!

Weirdest relationship ever. Pilot is a sadomasochist who takes the piloting job because that's the only way to get her kicks. Also she becomes something like the toy of the IS unit's creator(who is also a woman) when the creator wants to vent her hatred of Tabane. The pilot shares a sort of physical relationship with the creator but that's all it extends to. No deeper feelings or alliegances.
Old 2012-07-27, 07:42   Link #34772
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Now I understand why Illustrator tend to kick themselves in the arse, even drawing a sketch took quite a time

P.S. See that chestplate? Yeah, that's just the torso, which is quite small compared to the rest of parts. Heavyweight indeed

That's one messed up relationship, but is not inherently unheard. It's mostly based on mutual interest than anything else, after all, which is QUITE a strong bond in nature.
Old 2012-07-27, 08:04   Link #34773
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's even more disturbing that both know that there's nothing keeping the other from backstabbing. Other than the fact that maybe they have no one else to provide their special needs so readily

Maybe I should make them have reasons for hating each other too. heeheehee
Old 2012-07-27, 08:14   Link #34774
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What I said, sounds like the (villain) protagonist and his cousin from Gibo (hentai game), it's started as mutual benefit and comfort, though they do have genuine (but extremely messed up) romance later.

This is supposed to be initial design of Panzer Igel and Northwind Messiah (Compact type I.S.), but the armament is a bit different than what used in the fic. I'll trace it given enough time, but currently I'm still busy doing reports

As you see, inspired mostly by Alteisen and Weisritter
Old 2012-07-27, 08:20   Link #34775
demino_hellsin
That one guy

SRT ftw!

other than burnijg, cutting and electrocution. what other forms of injury maximize pain without incapacitating?
Old 2012-07-27, 08:53   Link #34776
Eratas123

Back from Dad's
Old 2012-07-27, 09:20   Link #34777
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Welcome

Hmm, I wonder if I should have kept the configuration like this

It's just odd to have Len and Lun as separate, any suggestion?
Old 2012-07-27, 09:28   Link #34778
Eratas123

Suggestion on what?
Old 2012-07-27, 09:37   Link #34779
demino_hellsin
That one guy

lbeyond yami and mikan I'm not too big on to love ru specially when the plot novelty was overwritten by ecchi.

so no other ways to maim without killing or making people unconscious?
Old 2012-07-27, 09:41   Link #34780
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The change of cast herd.

So far I only have one alternative choice: having Dan to change his class as Charles and Len join in. So the configuration is like....

@ Demi
Blunt instrument? Whip?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest