AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-05, 19:19   Link #18281
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'd like Mikoto and Accel to be waiting for Touma when he gets back,
Spoiler for fighting:
Don't forget about Index. I can so picture the chompers of death waiting for him when he gets back to Academy City "shudders".
Old 2012-05-05, 20:10   Link #18282
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well I wanna see a standoff b/w accel and Fiamma as to who has a bigger bro crush on touma
Old 2012-05-05, 20:26   Link #18283
Acer
Death to the infidels!

have many things I want to see, but for now I want to know if the Tatemiya managed to overcome their limits and survive.

Well, I wish the next volume will refocus between Necessarius and what is happening in the life of Accelerator / Hamazura and Mikoto. and ended with the Kuroko or any other member of a security unit receiving information of an attack, and even if the attackers were shot in the head they kept moving (a troop of Einherjar) and logically have an illustration of Othinnus.

Touma, Fiamma and Olleurus get to the next volume(6), with Fiamma + Ollerus vs Othinnus in the middle of the city on fire.
Old 2012-05-05, 20:31   Link #18284
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Didn't the last NT volume foreshadowed the appearance of Valkyries? I think that Birdway is going to be a central figure in the next volume considering her sudden appearance at the ending, and at the fact that the troubles in Baggage City aren't fully taken care of yet.
Old 2012-05-05, 20:32   Link #18285
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I wouldn't be making wish lists until we get the 1st draft for the synopsis... Right now I can't tell if it's going to be Othinus making a move on Academy City, or if the story is going to pursuit the Valkyries angle and hence stay in Europe.

Or both.
Old 2012-05-05, 21:04   Link #18286
leukrota

What's wrong with a wishlist? It's not like Kamachi will read them anyway, regardless of when the next synopsis comes out.

Personally, I want to see Touma's conversation with the previous user of the IB.
Old 2012-05-05, 21:14   Link #18287
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
What's wrong with a wishlist? It's not like Kamachi will read them anyway, regardless of when the next synopsis comes out.

Then I have to ask, what is it for? Is it for speculation or for fun? If it's speculation, we don't have enough to work with atm to prove or disprove, if it's for fun then... I guess we'll just nod at everything ?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-05-05 at 21:36.
Old 2012-05-05, 22:41   Link #18288
leukrota

Well, I thought it was for fun. The thread/TAMNI forum is quite slow when there are no news.

(basically it's cause we're bored, I think)
Old 2012-05-06, 00:31   Link #18289
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Make sense considering that the latest NT volume opened up many unanswered questions, and more of the mystery gets more complicated than we realize.
Old 2012-05-06, 01:43   Link #18290
ellifeedn
Thinker

What mystery is that?
Old 2012-05-06, 03:18   Link #18291
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
What mystery is that?
The "thing" inside Touma's right hand.
Old 2012-05-06, 03:25   Link #18292
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
The "thing" inside Touma's right hand.
Eh? Best not to think or expect too much about it considering it's not vital to what Gremlin is plotting... For now.

The most immediate question probably is Othinus going after Crowley directly, or is there something else hiding in the Windowless Building?

Some of you might not remember, but during Vol 15's battle royale, Awaki hinted that there might be more to the building than just Aleister's fortress. Her exact words were "That isn’t a ‘windowless building’."
Old 2012-05-06, 03:43   Link #18293
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Eh? Best not to think or expect too much about it considering it's not vital to what Gremlin is plotting... For now.

The most immediate question probably is Othinus going after Crowley directly, or is there something else hiding in the Windowless Building?

Some of you might not remember, but during Vol 15's battle royale, Awaki hinted that there might be more to the building than just Aleister's fortress. Her exact words were "That isn’t a ‘windowless building’."
Doesn't it have to with the Artificial Heaven that Aleister is planning/creating? Or did he just scrape the whole thing considering that we haven't heard mentions of it since volume 6.
Old 2012-05-06, 04:19   Link #18294
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Doesn't it have to with the Artificial Heaven that Aleister is planning/creating? Or did he just scrape the whole thing considering that we haven't heard mentions of it since volume 6.
You're forgetting about Vol 13.

But in the first place Artificial Heaven does not revolve around the Windowless Building, you don't even input it from the building.
Old 2012-05-06, 04:36   Link #18295
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well I'm getting there. It's quite trippy considering that the building itself cannot be fazed by a nuclear attack and it can even block radiation from space.

Isn't the Misaka Network a huge part of the Artificial Heaven plan?
Old 2012-05-06, 04:38   Link #18296
Awrya
U mad?

Was it actually clarified where the Windowless Building is? In the novel Accelerator launched a building against another building, which didn't collapse. Is it safe to assume that is where it is located and where Aleister floats around?
Old 2012-05-06, 05:17   Link #18297
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well I'm getting there. It's quite trippy considering that the building itself cannot be fazed by a nuclear attack and it can even block radiation from space.

Isn't the Misaka Network a huge part of the Artificial Heaven plan?
Yes, but the Misaka Network isn't controlled from the Windowless Building either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Was it actually clarified where the Windowless Building is? In the novel Accelerator launched a building against another building, which didn't collapse. Is it safe to assume that is where it is located and where Aleister floats around?
The location marked 'E' represents the Windowless Building.

[

And yes, the building Accelerator attacked is the Windowless building, except in the Novel he didn't throw another building.
Old 2012-05-06, 05:31   Link #18298
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

To be precise, he used the energy of the Earth to form a kinetic attack on the building, slowing the Earth down by 5 minutes. Think someone posted a calculation that equates it to thousands of nuclear bombs...

...And the scariest thing is that he's not even in the top five strongest beings in the verse...
Old 2012-05-06, 05:33   Link #18299
Ashaman

So, E is the Windowless building, while F is School Garden.

The School Garden is a girls only area, isn't it?
Old 2012-05-06, 05:36   Link #18300
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Yeah, that's why you have the shaded square. Only the students and staff are allowed in (except special occasions)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen