Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-11, 04:34   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 349 Discussion

The Lust 3

Quote:
Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, after Ulquiorra fired a cero through Ichigo's chest he drops Ichigo down which Orihime dashes out and calls her shield to catch Ichigo before he smash on the ground. After that she runs toward him but Ulquiorra comes right in front of her."It's useless. You cannot bring him back with your powers." Says Ulquiorra. However, Ishida appears above Ulquiorra and fires an arrow at him.

* Ulquiorra uses his wing to block it. He looks at Ishida who is waiting for Orihime to get out of the way. Once she is out Ishida uses Licht Regen (Rain of Light) at Ulquiorra. He's attacked by thousands of light arrows. However, once it's over a completely unharmed Ulquiorra comments, "How unexpected. I thought you were the calmest one out of all Kurosaki Ichigo's friends.""I am the calmest. That's why I have advantage in fighting you."

* A scene cuts to Orihime who is freaking out and starts to heal Ichigo even before she reach him. But once she see a wide eyed unrespond Ichigo with blood pouring out of his cheast she starts crying, her hands against her head, "What should I do?" She thought, "I avoided eyes contect because I believe Kurosaki kun would be alright. Because I believe would definitely win..." "What should I do" ( x 10)The noise snaps Orihime to reality and she sees Ishida on his knee and lost his left arm. She screams but Ishida tells her not to worry because he has injected a styptic then tells her to take care of Kurosaki.

* After he said that he dashes out to Ulquiorra but he uses his tail to hit Ishida and he rolls on the ground. Orihime calls out her sheild to help Ishida but Ulquiorra still uses his tail to break it. Upon seeing this makes Orihime panic even more, "I don't know what to do anymore. I don't understand anything anymore.""Kurosaki kun." (x 10)"HELP ME, KUROSAKI KUN!!!" After Orihime's scream, it shows Ichigo's hair grows longer and his left hand squeezes the ground below until it cracks.

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-03-12 at 12:09.
Old 2009-03-11, 04:41   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Already saw these scane on 4chan.

Wow...
Old 2009-03-11, 04:49   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

From what I can tell.........

Quote:
* Ishida buys time loses his left hand in that process : ( Cpt Hook ...... but Inoue will heal him (pic 1)

* Inoue puts up a shield to protect Ishida but thats broken by Ulqi (pic 2)

* Ichigo hollow transformation is happening referring to the growing manes (pic 3)
This turning out to be an really interesting chapter in a long time . Maybe it was KT week off and his assistant did it
Old 2009-03-11, 04:53   Link #4
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
I hope Ichigo and Orihime both learn to appreciate what their other nakama are willing to do for them.
Old 2009-03-11, 05:06   Link #5
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Poor Ishida...

Ichigo has to go Hollow...or maybe Hichigo?
Old 2009-03-11, 05:13   Link #6
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
l.....
Well come to think about it, manes remind me of Yusuke's demon transformation on Yu Yu Hakusho. One sentence [Sore wa sugoi ne].
Old 2009-03-11, 05:20   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Poor Ishida...

Ichigo has to go Hollow...or maybe Hichigo?
Ishida saved the day though, at least he became useful like good ole Ishida we know . More than Hichigo coming out IMO its a full hollow transformation like Vizard training .

EDIT :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7runks View Post
Well come to think about it, manes remind me of Yusuke's demon transformation on Yu Yu Hakusho. One sentence [Sore wa sugoi ne].
Yeah those are like Lion Manes to show with that transformation Ichigo is losing last of his humanity . Somewhat on the lines of King of Beasts or in this case hollows .

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-03-11 at 05:31.
Old 2009-03-11, 05:37   Link #8
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

I was thinking about when Ulquiorra first defeated ichigo and something at that time as we could see the black aura around ichigo's body,now it is starting to make more sense than I first thought about it. That time Grimmjow asked to Orihimei to heal Ichigo as he wanted so bad fight Ichigo at full power. So It might mean that if Grim and Orihimei had not come at that moment Ichigo's full transformation could have taken place at that moment. It is just a thought anyway.
Old 2009-03-11, 05:40   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Could be possible if you think about it, But at that time the Black Mist surrounding Ichigo was said to be his Bankai being broken dissolving and dissipating
Old 2009-03-11, 06:33   Link #10
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Hollow Ichigo will defeat Ulquiorra > Orihime will undo Ichigos hollow transformation.

You heard it here first
Old 2009-03-11, 06:44   Link #11
Viron

Looks like there will be a lot of "kurosaki kun!" this week.
But I really like the idea of Ichigo transforming to full hollow. Great power up and really possible considering his Vizard training.
Old 2009-03-11, 06:46   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Inoue went to help, but was blocked. Ishida used "Rihito Reegen" ( means something like Rain of assistance light)

* Inoue saw Ichigo whose eyes opened/are widen. Ishida was blown away and lost his left arm.

* Ishida kept fighting even though he only kept being beaten up. Inoue saw that(Ishida being beaten up), so she was in panic.

* Then, she kept screaming Kurosaki kun and called out to him to help. Ichigo's hair grew longer.

Credits : Danna / Pikeish
Old 2009-03-11, 06:48   Link #13
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I beg to differ, this week it's time for some long-forgotten "ISHIDA KUUUUUN!". Losing arms seems to be very trendy these days too, maybe he can get some character development unless Inoue heals it back on.
Old 2009-03-11, 07:04   Link #14
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

ha! I knew this was gonna happen, GO HOLLOW ICHIGO! I definaly can't wait for this and the next chapter
Old 2009-03-11, 07:05   Link #15
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
It's physically impossible to be a one-armed archer, is it not? But major props to Ishida if he can even slow Ulqi down.
Old 2009-03-11, 07:10   Link #16
Viron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
It's physically impossible to be a one-armed archer, is it not?
Maybe he will use a crossbow next time
Old 2009-03-11, 07:12   Link #17
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Not really, Ryuuken has that semi-automatic crossbow.

EDIT:viron beat me to it:P
Old 2009-03-11, 07:31   Link #18
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Ichigo's hair grew longer

Freezer is done for!
Old 2009-03-11, 07:45   Link #19
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

lol Ichy...

Chapter could be interesting! Hichigo's time to shine... next week. Perhaps.

Orihime looks like she's snapped in that picture too... Or its blood, kinda hard to tell. Also, is there a bubble over Ichigo in one of those panels?
Old 2009-03-11, 07:47   Link #20
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Aw poor Ishida! I mean, it's obvious that he has a huge crush on Inoue, yet she still cries "Kurosaki-kun!" and he lost his f***ing arm trying to protect her! (And I'm not even an IshidaxInoue shipper, but that still pisses me off!) Unless he plans to use his teeth to pull the bow back, I don't know how Ishida is going to fight...well.

And Ichigo is turning into a hollow-lion? Emobat is going to get maimed! But that also rules out Stark's commonly placed animal stereotype of being a lion, if Ichigo's turns out to be the lion, that is.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga