AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-06, 05:27   Link #6401
Eratas123

@ Meister - The reason I put Gynophobia as a character trait is because I've experienced it before and I know how to write about it somewhat. Besides, it makes him unique from the other Males.

Side note - So the guy with the Harem is writing about a reverse harem? ......Makes sense. Hopefully that harem business is behind you. My friend has one and it's not as funny as anime portrays it as, people do get hurt.
Old 2011-11-06, 05:29   Link #6402
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - The reason I put Gynophobia as a character trait is because I've experienced it before and I know how to write about it somewhat. Besides, it makes him unique from the other Males.

Side note - So the guy with the Harem is writing about a reverse harem? ......Makes sense. Hopefully that harem business is behind you. My friend has one and it's not as funny as anime portrays it as, people do get hurt.
Truth to be told, I based characterization of Madoka from my twin sister, though she grown up out of it quick.

Bolded part: Truth, like School Days
Old 2011-11-06, 05:30   Link #6403
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Hmm, so some of them are guys after all...
Erm, no, that guy nerd monk was me. The council president was a Tatenashi-type girl chara... Good lord the amount of trouble she got me into was not funny. I rather liked the tsundere, but the queer goth librarian kept showing up when I was playing MMOs in the library so we got rather acquainted. She's like the secret route chara that you can only get at when you do some really strange things.

@Eras: I survived alright. It was a no-ending end that's why. But I had fun on hindsight, just that when I was in it, it was pretty hairy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Cars are expensive in everywhere, my limited knowledge of chemistry however can turn a bunch of dried manure into a bomb...

I'm no speedster; my strength has always been computers, scanners, alternate realities, quantum mechanics, and biology. Oh and CLAMP.
Old 2011-11-06, 05:33   Link #6404
Eratas123

@ Zero - That's why I tend to avoid writing Harem if I can. That's why I'm trying to balance the harem and made Irish's segment more focused on character relationships and friendship less on who bangs who.
Old 2011-11-06, 05:35   Link #6405
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - That's why I tend to avoid writing Harem if I can. That's why I'm trying to balance the harem and made Irish's segment more focused on character relationships and friendship more on who bangs who.
I assume this is a slip up, oh well, see you in several hours!
Old 2011-11-06, 05:35   Link #6406
DarkJak2050

Alright here's why I asked that question.

Spoiler for Arriving in Mainland, Minato, Tokyo.:

[Sighs] I don't know why, but I just can't stay away from this forum...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 05:37   Link #6407
HasuMasu
*Artist

You'll never leave this place.
Old 2011-11-06, 05:40   Link #6408
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Welcome to the Hotel Crackifornia.
Old 2011-11-06, 05:40   Link #6409
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Alright here's why I asked that question.

Spoiler for Arriving in Mainland, Minato, Tokyo.:

[Sighs] I don't know why, but I just can't stay away from this forum...
Even in Japan that was extraordinary sight, and while people tend not to interfere, they'll form a crowd to watch, and if the guy don't resist, Police WILL interfere. And unless the women in question is superbly shameless bitch, she'll stop anyway, avoiding attention.

Not to say you should not portray it anyway, I guess Silverback team just not lucky enough to encounter such rare case.

EDIT: once you enter Animesuki, unless you're banned, there's no turning back. Oye?
Old 2011-11-06, 05:43   Link #6410
Eratas123

@ Zero - I meant less! Sorry, playing Mass effect and shooting Geth is very distracting.

@ Jak - High school teenagers wouldn't be that sexist really since they focus more on dating and romance. Adult females tend to be more agressive in comparison.

Side note - Mind if I borrow that male being beaten up by a female part? Could use that as a plot point.
Old 2011-11-06, 05:51   Link #6411
DarkJak2050

Well I portrayed more on the adults in that one, which explains why I put in "woman" and "man" instead of "girl" and "boy".

As for teens, it's kinda refered to in the end of that part. My guys assumed that teens are as bad as the adults after seeing the beat down. But they don't know that for sure.

And sure go ahead and use that part. I kinda expect it since the "theme" or "atmosphere" of our fics are similar to each other.

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2011-11-06 at 06:54.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 05:59   Link #6412
Eratas123

@ Jak - Makes sense. Teenagers are really more focused on other things compared to sexism or anything else.

The difference is Irish interferes which gets him into trouble.

@ Meister - just curious, how come you write about reverse harem? It's pretty unique.

Side note - Does Silver Karon pilot an IS or is she so strong she doesn't need it?
Old 2011-11-06, 06:43   Link #6413
Eratas123

@ Stratos - How good is Tsurugi in a fight?
Old 2011-11-06, 06:44   Link #6414
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Stratos - How good is Tsurugi in a fight?
I don't know who that is, but judging by the name does he/she use a sword?
Old 2011-11-06, 06:52   Link #6415
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I don't know who that is, but judging by the name does he/she use a sword?
Yup, a wooden Bokken to be specific. I'm planning on some cross fighting in the Yandere virus outbreak so I need her specs.
Old 2011-11-06, 07:23   Link #6416
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

She's an athlete. She'll pretty much utilise whatever she manages to get her hands on. While she can take on multiple opponents, one thing she has difficulties adapting to other forms of melee weaponry, which is something that Inami's profficient in.

Also, she's trained to fight without weapons. While not exactly as good as she would with one, she'll hold out against 3-4 people.

@Detective: She is Inami's childhood friend and love interest.

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2011-11-06 at 07:36.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 07:34   Link #6417
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I'm planning to have some cross fighting in the Y virus arc sho she'll be fighting Irish. How would she fare against him?
Old 2011-11-06, 07:47   Link #6418
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Well, I'm not exactly sure as to how Irish would fight either, all I know is that he hides stuffs in his clothes.

Then again, during then she would've gone through several training sessions against Inami who used various melee weapons against her so I suppose she'll hold out fine.

Still, my opinion for Irish is that he tends to be relentless in combat so I'd say she does have the chance to win, albeit not so much.
Old 2011-11-06, 07:54   Link #6419
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Well, I'm not exactly sure as to how Irish would fight either, all I know is that he hides stuffs in his clothes.

Then again, during then she would've gone through several training sessions against Inami who used various melee weapons against her so I suppose she'll hold out fine.

Still, my opinion for Irish is that he tends to be relentless in combat so I'd say she does have the chance to win, albeit not so much.
Irish fights using speed, agility, and acrobatics. He wouldn't use weapons on her except for the knife since Inami would probably commit suicide of she died.

How does Tsurugi fight anyway? Cautious, straightforward etc etc
Old 2011-11-06, 07:59   Link #6420
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - just curious, how come you write about reverse harem? It's pretty unique.
Because for the past few anime, I've been writing harems, so for ISOC, since I had a female OC protagonist unlike the previous one, I decided to create a reverse harem for a change.

Its quite a challenge, as I have been digging into shoujo manga and my friends for ideas.

Quote:
Side note - Does Silver Karon pilot an IS or is she so strong she doesn't need it?
She and her IS are fused together. She comes from the reality where Three Diagram exists after all. As Silver Karon, Three Diagram's AI and Core exists within her, turning her body into that of an evolving IS. This is further augmented by her ISper abilities, which accelerate evolution, which in turn accelerate her own ISper powers' evolution further. AN existence created by reason that defies all reason.

She can summon weapons to use like a normal IS, but that would only be using a femto percentage of her full power.

Good news! Hopefully the new scene of Vandam II will be out today.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest