AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-24, 16:33   Link #5641
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Hell...he even shipped tatsuya with mayumi's sister before....which would invite freezing hell...if miyuki know...
The hilarious thing is I felt as if he was trying to market them as a pair. 'Buy one get one free!'
Old 2013-07-24, 17:07   Link #5642
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
The hilarious thing is I felt as if he was trying to market them as a pair. 'Buy one get one free!'
could happen since in index is get one get 10,000 free is the law of little sisters if they come in some form of pair you eventually end with all of them.

Last edited by babbo3d; 2013-07-24 at 18:47.
Old 2013-07-24, 20:06   Link #5643
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
........My sides hurt.
Old 2013-07-24, 20:53   Link #5644
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
*and leave my Tatsuya x Miyuki alone. Or Tatsuya x Erika.*
Leave Erika alone. Seriously, once the rest of the volume is translated, Leo x Erika will increase a fold.
Old 2013-07-24, 21:31   Link #5645
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Leave Erika alone. Seriously, once the rest of the volume is translated, Leo x Erika will increase a fold.
and once the volume 10 and 11 are translated, we, Tatsuya x Erika shippers, will rise.

Mwa hah hah hah hah!!!
Old 2013-07-24, 21:37   Link #5646
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

We of the tatsuya x mayumi faction believe that in vol.10 this grouping had the greayest impact.
Old 2013-07-24, 21:41   Link #5647
Rainb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
We of the tatsuya x mayumi faction believe that in vol.10 this grouping had the greayest impact.
Yes, yes.
I wonder if those expresso 95% cocoa chocolates are only courtesy chocolates. (:
Old 2013-07-24, 21:54   Link #5648
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainb1 View Post
Yes, yes.
I wonder if those expresso 95% cocoa chocolates are only courtesy chocolates. (:
Depends.

Are troll chocolates a thing?
Old 2013-07-24, 23:16   Link #5649
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I second the motion
Old 2013-07-25, 00:05   Link #5650
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
and once the volume 10 and 11 are translated, we, Tatsuya x Erika shippers, will rise.

Mwa hah hah hah hah!!!
Btw, notice I said a fold, not tenfold
Old 2013-07-25, 12:22   Link #5651
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Depends.

You've heard of chocolate mixed with ghost pepper before, right?
Old 2013-07-25, 16:09   Link #5652
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
An update!!!

Vol. 9 Chapter 4!!!
I had a really hard time reading that translation - it was barely illegible.
Old 2013-07-25, 17:49   Link #5653
Rainb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Depends.

They can have ulterior motives, yes. ie: Do you just happen to troll the person you like? ;3
Old 2013-07-26, 00:17   Link #5654
Chimurry

Well about TatsxMayumi, I think comes late in Ninendo Koichi felt his daughter fell for Tats, if I not wrong the twins comment its the first time seeing Mayumi like that (remember "Nanpa man"), this will set web 7 as kind of Romeo(Tats) & Juliet (Mayumi), I shipping for Mayumi or harem, but I dunno the author ready have an idea or will wait to see popularity contest and on this point I think thats why MAyumi still have screen time, personally I was waiting the author pairing with Tats in some mission, maybe the new arc, working together to avoid war between 4th and 7th Clans.

Finally I think from 2 pages back posts theres was a misunderstand:
Gram are like 60 mms naval cannons shots, among requirements the more difficult are psions comsuption, this according Mayumi, on vol 4 mentions, shorten the probable magicians could use this spell to a very few in the world and even if they can do, they still need a lot of time to summon and only can doit 2 times max per day, thats why magicians common knowledge (the same that defines Tats its not real magician or even qualify to be 4th Clan next heir or carry the name Yotsuba) but Tats could perfom quick enough to use on mock battle and even with his shakles and power limiters, could perfom more than 14 consecutives shots, so yeah, after vol 7 Mayumi thinks hes a monster (bakemon), cuz till that moment all Tats doings when She saw him: Hattori defeat, 9 Schools competitions and Blanche was with his powers sealed to the point half of Miyuki strenght was on that specific, I think something like Zempaki releasing the eye pacht, Goku going superyan or Natsu using Dragon Force.
Gram Demolition or Dispersal or any other are diffrent from multi target training He and Miyuki doing and used on Vol 7, BTW looks like Miyuki could use cocytus on multi target mode otherwise she could kill all friends when came down from the helicopter.

Last edited by Chimurry; 2013-07-26 at 02:18.
Old 2013-07-26, 02:10   Link #5655
Rava

If you're going to ship Tatsuya x Mayumi with a Shakespeare play, at least use something that isn't a tragedy where both of them die. :P

Like Taming of the Shrew. Except Tatsuya is Kate the Shrew and Mayumi is Petruchio.
Old 2013-07-26, 02:21   Link #5656
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
If you're going to ship Tatsuya x Mayumi with a Shakespeare play, at least use something that isn't a tragedy where both of them die. :P

Like Taming of the Shrew. Except Tatsuya is Kate the Shrew and Mayumi is Petruchio.
I hope so too, but this author have some kind Josei parameters with bitter sweet past or tragic karma.
Old 2013-07-28, 17:59   Link #5657
blackwhite67
Banned

Yay! Sashiko delivered 10.10!
Old 2013-07-28, 18:48   Link #5658
waffler

i have a question does magic supply replenish every day or does it just have a limit? it says in vaol 10 chapter 10 that it was shortning his life? o.o
Old 2013-07-28, 18:53   Link #5659
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i have a question does magic supply replenish every day or does it just have a limit? it says in vaol 10 chapter 10 that it was shortning his life? o.o
If you're referring to psion reserves, then yes it does replenish naturally. Magic has little to do with life force. Overuse of magic beyond one's magic capacity, can cause mental strain and decrease one's life span.
Old 2013-07-28, 19:06   Link #5660
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Which was adorned by a small photograph in a frame. It was not a digital photo, it was a photographic print of a woman whose hair was a little brighter chestnut than Erika’s own and whose features greatly resembled Erika. The resemblance was such that after ten years that you would think that Erika would look identical.

So Erika's hair color is actually chestnut?

First we have Miyuki's eyes (which black not blue).
Now we have Erika's hair too.

It seems Tatsuya's look isn't the only thing changed from the novel.

P.S.

Quote:
She was aware of her own good looks (objectively she rated herself a little modestly) So she knew nothing could be done about the attention she received from boys around her age (and some girls) on a day like today, but………
I wonder if they are those girls in Vol.3. (They are in this chapter too).

Last edited by CatRules; 2013-07-28 at 20:07.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings